Hydaelyn Role-Players
NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! (/showthread.php?tid=1326)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Eva - 06-08-2013

Ohhhhh Gerik!!  I Heart this!!!!

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Rhostel - 06-08-2013

(06-08-2013, 12:54 AM)Kerr Wrote: Gerik. Yo. We need to have a talk about all these chicks in your thread, man. Cry
I think it's just that he loves playing dress-up with them.

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Gerik - 06-08-2013

(06-08-2013, 05:35 AM)Rhostel Wrote:
(06-08-2013, 12:54 AM)Kerr Wrote: Gerik. Yo. We need to have a talk about all these chicks in your thread, man. Cry
I think it's just that he loves playing dress-up with them.

I do!

And I love to play dress-down with the men

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Arlon - 06-08-2013

(06-08-2013, 02:35 AM)Manari Wrote: I have found the PERFECT flower for Manari.  Even if this doesn't win, even if it's not the most interesting flower, I'm still happy that this thread made me go and find these.  I <3 them so much and they fit Manari so perfectly.  

Moon flowers (Botanical name: Ipomoea) are called moon flowers because they bloom in moonlight. These are beautiful pink or white flowers. The flowers quickly open at night and last the entire night. They close when the sunlight touches their petals. The plant has a height of up to 15 feet. The propagation is by seed. The flower should by planted when the moon is new or increasing.

Show Content

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Those are beautiful!

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Aysun - 06-08-2013

(06-08-2013, 12:02 PM)Arlon Wrote:
(06-08-2013, 02:35 AM)Manari Wrote: I have found the PERFECT flower for Manari.  Even if this doesn't win, even if it's not the most interesting flower, I'm still happy that this thread made me go and find these.  I <3 them so much and they fit Manari so perfectly.  

Moon flowers (Botanical name: Ipomoea) are called moon flowers because they bloom in moonlight. These are beautiful pink or white flowers. The flowers quickly open at night and last the entire night. They close when the sunlight touches their petals. The plant has a height of up to 15 feet. The propagation is by seed. The flower should by planted when the moon is new or increasing.

Show Content

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Those are beautiful!

Moonflowers (mostly in genus Ipomoea, such as Ipomoea muricata) are actually a type of flower in the Morning Glory family (Convolvulaceae) that bloom at night rather than in the morning. So.. we has the same flower, essentially.. XDD

A Morning Glory (Ipomoea nil; this one comes in shades of blue, pink, and everything in between):
[Image: 450px-Morning-glory-C6295b.jpg]

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Gerik - 06-08-2013

Waterlily Eva

[Image: gzJZdt0.png]

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Rhostel - 06-08-2013

That is a gorgeous dress.

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Eva - 06-08-2013

Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Want that dress IN GAME!!  Angel

Thank you so much Gerik!!

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Ciara Snow - 06-08-2013

Amazing pic! and moonflowers are very pretty^^

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Manari - 06-08-2013

Thank you, everyone!  I love the moon flowers too, they fit Manari so perfectly.  I'm going to look for a way to work them into my RP, that's how much I like them.  

Thank you for this idea Gerik!  It made me find those awesome flowers!  Heart

And that dress for Eva is gorgeous! I love it!

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Gerik - 06-09-2013

To Tim'a, for drawing Gerik Big Grin

[Image: FHEAvZb.png]

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Aysun - 06-09-2013

That is one naked Tim'a. xD

(06-09-2013, 01:19 PM)Aysun Wrote: That is one naked Tim'a. xD

Hey!

At least his penis is covered ok!?
Same for the Gerik cupcake one!

RE: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Rhio - 06-09-2013

(06-09-2013, 01:19 PM)Aysun Wrote: That is one naked Tim'a. xD

Which seems perfectly in-character for him.

Oh yeah!

This is a reminder that all flower entries need to be in by 12AM Hawaii Time.  So in... roughly 16 hours from this point!

(06-07-2013, 06:36 PM)Gerik Wrote: I've decided that maybe I should add another slot, I'll be giving it to the person with the most interesting looking flower (hell it may not even be a flower, maybe it's a leaf.)  I want you guys to be -painfully specific- since there's so much variation between a flower's family.

EDIT: I'll select one at the end of the weekend Smile Monday 12AM Hawaii time

(06-07-2013, 05:13 PM)Gerik Wrote: I decided to start a short project:

Flowers of Eorzea

I'm taking the first 5 female characters who respond after this with a flower (please no roses, I hate them) and I'll draw them in a dress inspired off that flower.

1. Eva - Water Lily
2. Aysun - Morning Glory
3. Selene - Oleander
4. Nachtgeim - Black Dahlia
5. Ophelia - Hibiscus
6. TBD

Entries are as follows:
These entries are to fill the sixth slot! <3

Kyri - Tigerlily
Manari - Moonflower
Alothia - Lou Sneary Orchid
Iseia - White Lotus

EDIT: This project is not to be confused with the random-wiki project. If you have a wiki and play a female character, you are eligible to enter.