Hydaelyn Role-Players
LadyA Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: LadyA Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=13296)

LadyA Commissions - LadyAmaranth - 09-05-2015

Hi everyone! I've been doing FFXIV themed commissions for a couple of weeks over on tumblr now and some of my friends recommended that I post on these boards in case anyone was interested!

These portraits have been the most popular and they're $20 each
[Image: port_example.PNG]

But I have lots of other things, too! (A lot of them posted in this thread further down.)
Here are my prices for SFW commissions. 
And here's my NSFW commission info (the pictures are NSFW and the blog they're on is, too)

My email is [email protected] if you'd like to get something! Thank you for looking <3

RE: LadyA Commissions - Seraphine Felstar - 09-08-2015

Thank you so much for the amazing job you did on my commission, LadyA!

I just got my completed character art by this talented artist today. The entire process from my initial request to finish only took three days, which is one of the fastest artists I've worked with. She was great at designing my piece the way I wanted it and the result was super cute!  I highly recommend LadyA's work Thumbsup

Show Content

RE: LadyA Commissions - Jaliqai - 09-08-2015

I would also like to throw in my recommendation and praise! I absolutely love the piece she's done for me for Jaliqai! Absolutely gorgeous work, very quick, and a very sweet person, to boot! Thanks again!

Show Content

RE: LadyA Commissions - LadyAmaranth - 11-01-2015

Hello everyone! 

I'm opening up for commissions again so I thought I'd post a little update in this thread of something I did recently for a friend <3 Her miqo'te Rhaya'li.

[Image: smugs_smol.JPG]

Here's a link to my new commission prices, if you're interested in getting something! I'm still doing portraits, but the price is $20 now because they were taking me longer than I thought they would. Thank you for looking! My email is [email protected] if you'd like to contact me <3

RE: LadyA Commissions - Duplicitous Dame - 11-01-2015

Absolutely gorgeous work, Lady Amaranth! I've sent you an e-mail with a commission inquiry! ^_^

RE: LadyA Commissions - LadyAmaranth - 11-02-2015

Thanks, DD! 

I have a couple of commissions I finished up today, both examples of portraits (one is larger because the client tipped generously +_+ )

Still open for commissions, I'm moving through my queue pretty quickly! Portraits usually only take me a day to finish after receiving payment.

[Image: j%27inarah.JPG]
[Image: kyo.JPG]

RE: LadyA Commissions - LadyAmaranth - 11-04-2015

Just updating with another finished commission! This was a $50 half body of Nahare, for Duplicitous Dame!

[Image: nahare.PNG]

RE: LadyA Commissions - Duplicitous Dame - 11-04-2015

Squee~! I can't thank you enough! You already know, but I'll say it again, Nahare turned out amazing ^_^. *hughug*

RE: LadyA Commissions - LadyAmaranth - 11-09-2015

Little update with a couple of things <3

[Image: a%27shtola.JPG]
Half-Body $50 commission of the beautiful A'shtola

[Image: berawys.JPG]
Crop of a pinup of Berawys ($65)

SFW commission prices
NSFW commission prices (the post and blog its on are both NSFW!)

RE: LadyA Commissions - Kasumi - 11-09-2015

By the Twelve, that A'shtola is breathtaking!

RE: LadyA Commissions - Lost River - 11-09-2015

If you're doing commissions after this month, I'll have to hit you up. Right now, vidya games has all my spare monies.

RE: LadyA Commissions - LadyAmaranth - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 02:54 PM)Lost River Wrote: If you're doing commissions after this month, I'll have to hit you up. Right now, vidya games has all my spare monies.

I should be! I'm open pretty much all the time since commissions are my job. I know how you feel, Fallout 4 is going to ruin my life u_u Thanks so much for the interest! Heart

RE: LadyA Commissions - LadyAmaranth - 03-16-2016

Hi everyone! I return from the void with some updates on offers and prices. Some examples in this thread are broken, but you can still see a number of works I've done for people! Big Grin

[Image: portraits.PNG]
[Image: half%20body.PNG]
[Image: character_concept.PNG]
[Image: character_sheet.PNG]

I also do NSFW commissions, so if that's your thing, feel free to ask me about my prices for those! My email for commissions is still [email protected]

Thanks a bunch Heart

RE: LadyA Commissions - JudicialHunter - 03-16-2016

These are lovely!! I definitely want one, but eugh no money. >.<