Hydaelyn Role-Players
Recruiting FFXIV FC and Players for Overgrown Gaming - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Recruiting FFXIV FC and Players for Overgrown Gaming (/showthread.php?tid=13317)

Recruiting FFXIV FC and Players for Overgrown Gaming - Nerashi Qalli - 09-07-2015

Greetings, role players of FFXIV!

My name is Kaelryn, but I go by Kumokiri Ishiku in Eorzea. I am a PvE-focused, RP-loving MMO fan with experience leading guilds in a number of games, though I suppose my largest credit is the founding and leading of the guild Order of Ventari on Guild Wars 2's Tarnished Coast server. For much of my time as leader, OoV was one of the largest and most active RP guilds for one of the game's races, the Sylvari. I lead that guild for over 2 years, only leaving due to a change in direction for the group and my own characters. The guild is still around to this day.

My home MMO is Guild Wars 2 and, recently, my current guild from over there, The Overgrown, has branched out (no pun intended) into a true Multi-Game organization named Overgrown Gaming. While waiting for that game's expansion, we all found ourselves in different games and making new friends that in turn joined us in other games and on our Mumble server... It was only logical that we begin this transition!

A number of us have been playing FFXIV and doing some RP on Balmung lately, so we decided this might be a good place to start to find some new friends!

Overgrown Gaming owns its own website, OvergrownGaming.com. It's hosted on Gamer Launch, for those of you familiar with that site, but we own our own domain name and Mumble server. We have small/medium guilds in Guild Wars 1 and 2, Warframe, and Trove currently. Our GW2 guild is an RP/PvE-focused group, while the others are mainly just PvE.

Long story short, we're looking for a new (or established) Free Company from Balmung to recruit into our organization. Whether you are just PvE focused, or if you are a group of RPers, we can offer you your own space on our Mumble, as well as access to our public channels, and space on our website (or, if you already have one, a link to your own site,) all completely free of charge! I'd like to think this is an awesome deal for any guild just starting out, or even one that is looking to grow and find other ways of communicating!

We are also perfectly willing to adopt individual players into our growing family. You can find recruitment info on our website.

If you or your guild is interested, feel free to reply/PM me here, or pay a visit to our website. You can find individual sign ups on the top left of the homepage and guild sign ups on the "Charter" section. 

TL;DR - I am the leader of the multi-game orgnization and we are looking for individuals and guilds to join our family. We have a Mumble and website that you would be able to use, free of charge.

PS: I apologize if this isn't the best forum for this post. It didn't seem right to post it elsewhere, as I didn't want to detract from the other topics!