Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Do you dabble in black magic? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Do you dabble in black magic? (/showthread.php?tid=13320)

Do you dabble in black magic? - Ari Kagon - 09-07-2015

Hello!

I am seeking someone who ICly deals in dark magics of sorts to become associated with for a certain service. Details will be provided for anyone interested. Feel free to PM me here or seek me out in game (Ari Kagon)! 

Thanks!

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - CrimsonMars - 09-07-2015

My alt does practice black magic but she's not one to make it known to most people due to the negative reception it tends to get. Plus, you may need to convince her that you can handle it and that you won't abuse it. Other than that, I'm really all for it. Tongue

Edit: For a moment, I thought you were looking for a teacher or something. Well either way, let's talk!

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - ZacharyVolfire - 09-08-2015

Thuramaturgy? Or Dark Magic as an the Dark Element? Zach does the latter and Arcanistry magic.

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - Ashe - 09-08-2015

My main (Ashe) is ICly a black mage for reasons...and has dealt with voidsent out of boredom, etc. etc. He also works with aether as a researcher/scholar (the kind that deals with knowledge, not drags around a fairy).
Soooo yeah...I'd be interested to know more.  I'll be on less this week 'cause surgery Friday but is it okay to discuss more via PM?

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - Lost River - 09-08-2015

Lost River is a 1.0 Black Mage (retconned to Roegadyn from Eelezen), so, if you need something to deal with the void and the like; she's the one to see. Not to summon the void mind you, but to deal with it and all things from the yawning abyss. Of course, the price of hiring her and finding out she is a Black Mage are two different things.

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - Nebbs - 09-08-2015

Nebula is not keen on black side of magic, but if there is a need she does. As a witch she tends to walk down the middle. Anyhow if you want someone to help with a mess or help you save yourself she would suit that well. Or you may just get pointed at her because she is a witch.

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - Melkire - 09-08-2015

If it's dark arts in general that you're after, I've got an alt for that what deals in certain forms of necromancy. Lore-bending to a degree, but also lore-compliant in some ways.

If it's black magic specifically that you need, I'm afraid I can't help, and hope that you find someone who can amongst the many posters above me who've offered. Smile

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - Tynos Riller - 09-12-2015

Tynos is not open about his involvement with such things, but due to an irp event, The adders witnessed something akin to black magic or what they assumed was, He has a library on the edge of the beds at the heartwood house, where he helps manage. Feel free to have em pop up, It is mostly rumors, and might be a bit defensive but eh.. Feel free to stop by or leave me a message on here!

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - Ari Kagon - 09-13-2015

To make things a little more clear and to narrow down my needs, my character has a split personality and one personality wishes to rid herself of the other. Obviously, I don't want to destroy my body in the process so I'm looking for someone who can try and assist. 
Whether the person is sincere or not in their attempts or even ability, I'll leave that to your discretion and play it out as it goes.

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - ZacharyVolfire - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 01:16 AM)Ari Kagon Wrote: To make things a little more clear and to narrow down my needs, my character has a split personality and one personality wishes to rid herself of the other. Obviously, I don't want to destroy my body in the process so I'm looking for someone who can try and assist. 
Whether the person is sincere or not in their attempts or even ability, I'll leave that to your discretion and play it out as it goes.
more then black magic I'd love to jsut do research on your character to understand how it came about and also if alchemy might be the best answer...

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - Oli! - 09-13-2015

Oliwat dabbles in it, and also knew someone else like that once. He might be helpful somehow.

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - Ari Kagon - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 03:00 AM)Oli! Wrote: Oliwat dabbles in it, and also knew someone else like that once. He might be helpful somehow.

I'd be pretty interested to meet up sometime! Hit me up whenever you would like to RP or even feel free to add me to your friend's list. ^_^

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - Oli! - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 02:03 PM)Ari Kagon Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 03:00 AM)Oli! Wrote: Oliwat dabbles in it, and also knew someone else like that once. He might be helpful somehow.

I'd be pretty interested to meet up sometime! Hit me up whenever you would like to RP or even feel free to add me to your friend's list. ^_^

Can do! I'll keep an eye out!

RE: Do you dabble in black magic? - Lost River - 09-13-2015

Now this is quite the interesting turn of events; Lost River would be intrigued; she'd be able to at least ascertain that the other personality was indeed the negative aspect of the woman's own spirit or a void-incursion. Lost River would -love- to perform experiments. Yes, yes. ^_^