Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! (/showthread.php?tid=13354)

Pages: 1 2

Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Virella - 09-10-2015

Edit: After a few roleplaying partners unexpectedly bailing out on me due to being burned out, or real life ganking them, I'm actively looking for new people to roleplay with! Anyhow without further delay.

[Image: xVUnva8.png]

Meet Avelyn Firestone; A 45 year old Fist of Rhalgr with alcoholic tendencies, rather poorly mannered in several ways; lewd, crude and rude is what sums Avelyn up for the most. At the very least there is never dull moment with her around, I can promise you that.

As for what I'm looking for? Anything really!

People to have her drink with, spar with, train with, talk to, stir up shit with, work for, work with. Serious stuff, light hearted things, it doesn't matter.

Ala Mhigans of any races, and/or older characters is what interest me the most, however I will hardly deny any other offer of roleplay!

Skype RP, Google Docs, or even Discord is an option as well if need be due to timezone difference. That said, Despite playing on GMT+1, my sleeping schedule is even past beyond most US citizens these days. However, sometimes I do need to revert my sleeping pattern back, but for the most part? Yeah, I can roleplay easily enough with none European folk. That said, I'd love to have more EU RP friends!

Happened to be interested? Toss me a message over the RPC or simply contact me here ingame.

And just for the hell of it, have a link to her WIP wikipage.

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Nirri - 09-10-2015

Feel free to toss me a message ingame sometimes! Could be an interesting meet up!

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - SaintEaon - 09-10-2015

I'd totally be down to RP with you ^.^

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Arcian - 09-10-2015

>Ala Mhigan monk

hello

is it me you're looking for

But on a serious note, I'd totally be down for RP. Arcian's always happy to meet more of her countrymen, and equally happy to meet more monkly types. Hit me up sometime!

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - -no longer matters- - 09-10-2015

I didn't know that was you Virella! *waves* I was going to say hi last night but you were OOC dancin. XD

*Side note.* We need to follow up!
I won't be on til later but whenever I am on send me a tell. I am always willing to ditch PVE for RP! Alway also up for adventure RP so if you want to RP while leveling.

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Warren Castille - 09-10-2015

Stay up super later slash wake up super early for the Grindstone. :<

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Seye Qhesu - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 05:13 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Stay up super later slash wake up super early for the Grindstone. :<
Vi knows of the Grindstone and has competed before. *leers*

And she should again

on her Highlander

*points to eyes and back*

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-10-2015

I would be fine RPing, although I suspect that Aiswynd and her would butt heads...a lot heh

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - plumsamurai - 09-11-2015

I got a dusky trying to learn about chakras right now. He is really mellow until you get him sparring or going out to hunt critters.

Hit me up on either Valentinoix Thibault (the dusky) or Jeantremont Arbeau (my alt). The latter of the two is in the Ishgardian LS.

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Harknezz - 09-11-2015

I'd be up for RP. Alec's a studied monk with six chakras open. Hit me up in the Monk LS sometime or PM me if you'd rather.

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Virella - 09-11-2015

Thank you all for the replies! I will try to fetch you all ingame later today/this weekend Big Grin!

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Pastry Army - 09-11-2015

You had me at "Ala Mhigan Monk." Another for the fold!

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Virella - 09-24-2015

Welp I think I got back to most people, and thank you for the ingame whispers as well!

Not going to lie but I would love to meet more Ala Mhigans, and especially the older generation (35ish +) are very much welcome! I know we are a rare kind, but if you happen to have one of the older Ala Mhigans, please throw me a message, I would love to meet you IC!

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Wolffin - 09-24-2015

throw tell i'm xaela travelling monk my self Smile if intrested

RE: Feisty Ala Mhigan Monk LF more contacts! - Diskwrite - 09-25-2015

I don't have an older Ala Mhigan, but I do have a 52 year old Duskwight that was there for the Fall and helped fight alongside the resistance for awhile. c: Just let me know if you'd be interested.