Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Rumor has it, this cat's dangerous.- Lunae Lux - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Rumor has it, this cat's dangerous.- Lunae Lux (/showthread.php?tid=13393)

Pages: 1 2

Rumor has it, this cat's dangerous.- Lunae Lux - LunaeLux - 09-14-2015

~Edited once again since I am back and looking for plot rp!~

Hi guys! I am kinda new to the site but not new to rping! I am on Balmung and most of my rp takes place at the company manor, and as much as I love the company and the manor I wish to get out there and meet new friends! So I turn here and my baby Lunae Lux in hopes to charm a few folks to rp with. It can be anything, from friends, to rivals, even enemies! It makes it all the more fun!

Name: Lunae Lux
Race: Keeper Mi'qote
Appearance: Lilac hair, now short, slender, usually wearing little clothes or dancer wear. She has purple eyes and several scars that litter her face, torso, and legs. Always seen with her daggers equiped. 
Personality: Secretive and sassy. Always smiling and having a laugh. She is quick to make new friends or connections. Always asks a lot of questions and never talks about herself.
Job: A very famous dancer in Ul'Dah. Usually asked for private parties and showings. Though there are some rumors floating about missing nobles after a session with her. She is also a hired hand and sells her blade work to her company. Mostly.
All RP as long as plot is good.
Rp Style: I tend to match the conversation thrown at me. I am only descriptive when it needs to be. If it is casual chat then I will keep it at that.
Skype: If I am not in game you can catch me on skype Alychuu
Orientation: She is bi
Relationship status: Single
Background: Grew up in Limsa but worked mostly in Ul'Dah. She is a seasoned dancer and fighter. Lunae knows how people work and is efficient in the world of secrets. She is rumored to be dangerous. Never being bothered walking the city alone, if she is well, no one has lived to tell the tale.
FC: Night Blades

[Image: 11145019_1624662451145668_8223274396322362595_o.jpg]

[Image: 12792368_1691601244451788_8872490735016285799_o.jpg]
[Image: 12771851_1691601234451789_5032631882456441974_o.jpg]
[Image: 12794852_1694285657516680_1568742779704675730_o.jpg]
[Image: 12764475_1691601371118442_421765674733632561_o.jpg]
[Image: 12764398_1691601301118449_3517227543037041812_o.jpg]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What I am looking for? Any connections really, could be a childhood friend, someone sent after her over the rumors, seen her dance, rivalry. I am down for some good sick nasty plot.

RE: Dancing Mi'qote looking for rp friends! - murderhouse - 09-14-2015

Ahhhhh, she seems really fun and I'm positive Ja'rhem would love to get into trouble with her! Also somewhat new to the site as well and looking to get into some RP asap. Another non-tribal miqo'te would be of interest to mine! :D

RE: Dancing Mi'qote looking for rp friends! - LunaeLux - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 04:31 AM)murderhouse Wrote: Ahhhhh, she seems really fun and I'm positive Ja'rhem would love to get into trouble with her! Also somewhat new to the site as well and looking to get into some RP asap. Another non-tribal miqo'te would be of interest to mine! Big Grin
He seems like so much fun! I would love for the two to interact!

RE: Dancing Mi'qote looking for rp friends! - SaintEaon - 09-14-2015

Raeaon Norellia would love to meet her. He loves to meet most people but right now he's working on meeting new people. He's been around a pretty long amount of time in game (not as long as some, but I think I'm getting close to four or five months on him.) In that time he's gone from an illiterate farmer's hand to a very troubled knight. His attitude can range from super kind and caring to incredibly hurt and betrayed feeling to out right angry and destructive. Normally he's at least kind of consolable and especially if he just met you its incredibly hard to push him to one of those extremes. 

He too is single (and while he feel's he was dumped and betrayed), he by nature is very flirty. I'd be very happy to RP with you as I'm on as much as possible. PM me if you want to do some plot stuff or if you want to know more, I'd be happy to let you know.

(09-14-2015, 10:19 AM)SaintEaon Wrote: Raeaon Norellia would love to meet her. He loves to meet most people but right now he's working on meeting new people. He's been around a pretty long amount of time in game (not as long as some, but I think I'm getting close to four or five months on him.) In that time he's gone from an illiterate farmer's hand to a very troubled knight. His attitude can range from super kind and caring to incredibly hurt and betrayed feeling to out right angry and destructive. Normally he's at least kind of consolable and especially if he just met you its incredibly hard to push him to one of those extremes. 

He too is single (and while he feel's he was dumped and betrayed), he by nature is very flirty. I'd be very happy to RP with you as I'm on as much as possible. PM me if you want to do some plot stuff or if you want to know more, I'd be happy to let you know.
That's awesome! I'll send a pm your way Smile

RE: Dancing Mi'qote looking for rp friends! - Manari - 09-14-2015

My male highlander Orion would surely meet her if she is a dancer in Ul'dah. He's a rather over confident womanizing semi-jerk who tends to come off as a perv, but it's just the way he likes to keep things lighthearted. Orion would take one look at the lovely dancing Miqo'te you have and want to flirt with her for sure. He's a fun guy and although it seems like he just wants to bed as many women as possible, he's honestly harmless and secretly has a big heart that he hides under his ladykiller reputation. He's a mercenary, so he has to seem like a hard-ass to keep the jobs coming in.

RE: Dancing Mi'qote looking for rp friends! - Aya - 09-14-2015

Aya rehearses, trains, and practices with a troupe of Miqo'te dancers at a studio on the wrong side of the tracks is Ul'dah.  Perhaps they share some mutual friends Smile

(09-14-2015, 02:31 PM)Manari Wrote: My male highlander Orion would surely meet her if she is a dancer in Ul'dah.  He's a rather over confident womanizing semi-jerk who tends to come off as a perv, but it's just the way he likes to keep things lighthearted.  Orion would take one look at the lovely dancing Miqo'te you have and want to flirt with her for sure.  He's a fun guy and although it seems like he just wants to bed as many women as possible, he's honestly harmless and secretly has a big heart that he hides under his ladykiller reputation.  He's a mercenary, so he has to seem like a hard-ass to keep the jobs coming in.
He actually sounds like a lot of fun! I would love the chance Smile

(09-14-2015, 02:38 PM)Aya Wrote: Aya rehearses, trains, and practices with a troupe of Miqo'te dancers at a studio on the wrong side of the tracks is Ul'dah.  Perhaps they share some mutual friends Smile
Oooh I can see Aya and Lunae becoming great friends! They'd probably get a long really just based off their personalities

(09-14-2015, 04:35 PM)LunaeLux Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 02:38 PM)Aya Wrote: Aya rehearses, trains, and practices with a troupe of Miqo'te dancers at a studio on the wrong side of the tracks is Ul'dah.  Perhaps they share some mutual friends Smile
Oooh I can see Aya and Lunae becoming great friends! They'd probably get a long really just based off their personalities

I would like to meet both of you, I would go to this rehearsal.

RE: Dancing Mi'qote looking for rp friends! - Aya - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 04:54 PM)SaintEaon Wrote:

I don't think this troupe is the sort from which an adventurer would emerge, hence my thought of a friend of a friend, but it is possible that there may be some older ties there!  So far only one person has stumbled on Aya rehearsing and it was actually really fun (Thanks Vaughn! ^^ - note that Aya was not at all pleased, but they made up and became friends later!).

(09-14-2015, 04:59 PM)Aya Wrote:

I don't think this troupe is the sort from which an adventurer would emerge, hence my thought of a friend of a friend, but it is possible that there may be some older ties there!  So far only one person has stumbled on Aya rehearsing and it was actually really fun (Thanks Vaughn! ^^ - note that Aya was not at all pleased, but they made up and became friends later!).
I will look for  both of you in either case regardless, trying to get more contacts. My name's Raeaon Norellia

(09-14-2015, 04:59 PM)Aya Wrote:

Lunae also frequents the quicksand too!

RE: Dancing Mi'qote looking for rp friends! - LunaeLux - 09-16-2015

[Image: tumblr_nuqroc84Lq1ub7acio3_r1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nuqroc84Lq1ub7acio5_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nuqroc84Lq1ub7acio2_1280.jpg]
~*~*~*~

More screen shots~!

Recent traumatic occurrences made her cut her hair Sad

RE: Dancing Mi'qote looking for rp friends! - Wolffin - 09-16-2015

hiya it wouild be nice to rp whit you but i'm still little new at this so i hope i wot bother you Smile so if you like to rp look Tsuwamono and yeah i'm Au ra