Hydaelyn Role-Players
Introduction - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=13433)

Introduction - Sarina Alyne - 09-16-2015

Hello! 

I'm somewhat new to the FFXIV roleplaying community, despite it being several months since I transferred from Famfrit to Balmung. A friend told me that Balmung was an amazing roleplay server, and considering my interest in roleplaying on chatrooms, I thought it would be interesting to give Final Fantasy XIV roleplaying a shot.

Final Fantasy XIV is the first MMORPG that I really got into. I've tried playing TERA and World of Warcraft in the past, but this is the first one that really hooked me into the lore and story. Despite being a post-2.0 player, I've fallen in love with the story and lore through version 1.0 and all the way to the latest patch of A Realm Reborn. There is just something about the experience this game gives you that is special from any other MMO I've played. I'm also a massive fan of the entire Final Fantasy series!

I've been roleplaying for over nine years now, and am still an active member of two different roleplaying sites- where I have a large variety of characters that I play. My favorite genre would have to be emotion-driven romantic roleplays with a considerable amount of drama. However, I'm not interested in romance without build-up! It just ruins the experience for me.

I have several characters on A Realm Reborn, however, Sarina Alyne is my main character that I intend to use for roleplay. I've finished her profile on the wiki, so feel free to take a look if you'd like.~

Google brought me here! I assumed there would be some sort of community for roleplaying in FFXIV, and sure enough, here it was! (Though it is considerably bigger than I anticipated!)

I am a fairly serious and heavy roleplayer, with my posts often dipping into multiple paragraphs (and even pages) on the chatrooms I'm involved in. However, on FFXIV, I tend to keep my posts a bit more concise.

I'll be making a post in the near future searching for the specific type of roleplay I've been wanting to do, so ... Look forward to that, I guess? ^^"

Thank you!

RE: Introduction - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-16-2015

Welcome! Big Grin Here is your complimentary Balmung Cookie, enjoy! If you want more of them, you'll have to seek me out for RP. I know, I know. It's terribly unfair. But the cookies are so tasty!

RE: Introduction - Orduno - 09-16-2015

Hey there, and welcome! This is a good community so I am sure you will have a lot of fun! If you want to RP feel free to message me here or in game! I hope you have fun!

RE: Introduction - Cassandra - 09-16-2015

Welcome aboard! You'll definitely feel right at home here. Cally's cookies are just that tempting. Tongue

And if you ever want to RP, feel free to hit me up in game!

RE: Introduction - Warren Castille - 09-16-2015

A well-meaning healer who travels the land aiding those in need...?

...let me tell you about this thing called the Grindstone...

RE: Introduction - Seye Qhesu - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 12:52 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: A well-meaning healer who travels the land aiding those in need...?

...let me tell you about this thing called the Grindstone...
Yes, save people from the delicous pots of bacon wrapped brow. Sugar hotdogs flavored health potions ™

RE: Introduction - Roe Dad - 09-16-2015

Welcome to RPC feel free to add me in game or message on here!

RE: Introduction - Sarina Alyne - 09-21-2015

My apologies for the delay- thank you to everyone for the warm welcome!

RE: Introduction - Faye - 09-21-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Smile

RE: Introduction - Sarina Alyne - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 07:25 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Smile

Thank you!

RE: Introduction - Wolffin - 09-22-2015

Hi and welcome ^^ feel free to coma and talk here or in game Smile and i hope you are having fun