Hydaelyn Role-Players
Bestiary de Eorzea - Flynt Knoltros - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bestiary de Eorzea - Flynt Knoltros (/showthread.php?tid=13641)

Bestiary de Eorzea - Flynt Knoltros - Sylastair - 09-30-2015

[Image: zhWdIZK.jpg]

Contained within the link below is the first 'chapter' of Book I: Thanalan, of the Bestiary de Eorzea. This project is an In Character attempt by myself and others in the Wandering Tonberry Trading Company to categorize and write about every monster that can be found within the game. I will use this thread to make updates, add 'chapters' and so on. The hope is to have Book I: Thanalan completed in the next month or so, with Book II: Limsa Lominsa being the next part, and continuing forward like this until all regions within the game have been mapped and monsters have been added.

RE: Bestiary de Eorzea - Flynt Knoltros - Aaron - 09-30-2015

I love it! I always was interested in a encyclopaedia of the creatures in the game.

But noooo all I get is constant crap about classes I care nothing for.

RE: Bestiary de Eorzea - Flynt Knoltros - Sylastair - 09-30-2015

(09-30-2015, 10:29 AM)Aaron Wrote: I love it! I always was interested in a encyclopaedia of the creatures in the game.

But noooo all I get is constant crap about classes I care nothing for.
Thanks man! It's been something I've prepped for and talked about for ages, but in the last few weeks I finally started DOING. I too love having bestiary's and when I realized there is no real resource for it, I decided to go at it and add some RP flare Tongue.

You planning on doing all zones eventually? I'm really interested in what you write for the Dravanian Forelands Especially.

Bandersnatches ftw.

(09-30-2015, 11:33 AM)Aaron Wrote: You planning on doing all zones eventually? I'm really interested in what you write for the Dravanian Forelands Especially.

Bandersnatches ftw.
Yup! The game plan is to do all the areas (to include dungeons as well, though these will be under an appendix). The actual books and etc. ICly exist as well, so if people want to get involved with helping/providing input or research we are open to that! (TL;DR-Aaron should talk to Flynt about Bandersnatches when the time comes XD) The hope is one this provides a lot of IC flavor to things, and two creates hooks not only for us in <Berry> but for others to use/talk about and get others involved in!

(09-30-2015, 11:38 AM)Flynt Knoltros Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 11:33 AM)Aaron Wrote: You planning on doing all zones eventually? I'm really interested in what you write for the Dravanian Forelands Especially.

Bandersnatches ftw.
Yup! The game plan is to do all the areas (to include dungeons as well, though these will be under an appendix). The actual books and etc. ICly exist as well, so if people want to get involved with helping/providing input or research we are open to that! (TL;DR-Aaron should talk to Flynt about Bandersnatches when the time comes XD) The hope is one this provides a lot of IC flavor to things, and two creates hooks not only for us in <Berry> but for others to use/talk about and get others involved in!
Oh Flynt should totally poke Aaron about it. The Dravanian Forelands and Western Highlands are the only places Aaron literally enjoys researching the wildlife XD he slick wants to have a Bandersnatch mount or a Yeti mount.

(09-30-2015, 12:00 PM)Aaron Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 11:38 AM)Flynt Knoltros Wrote:

Bandersnatches ftw.
Oh Flynt should totally poke Aaron about it. The Dravanian Forelands and Western Highlands are the only places Aaron literally enjoys researching the wildlife XD he slick wants to have a Bandersnatch mount or a Yeti mount.
Definitely! I am always down for an excuse to chill with ze Aaron!