Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] mysterious knight looking for companion - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] mysterious knight looking for companion (/showthread.php?tid=13737)

mysterious knight looking for companion - Chant - 10-04-2015

Hello, my character Miune Steadhal has just transferred to balmung and is looking to get into the Rp scene. Miune is a young knight, having just attained the rank. his past is shrouded in mystery but with the right companion he'd no doubt open up and perhaps try to confront his past. as much as I am a sucker for romance, if the rp doesn't develop that way and remains a good friendship, that would be just fine with me. at the same time i'm also looking for contacts just people I can have fun and rp with, as well as possibly finding a guild for my knight. I also have two friends who have transferred over with me, and no doubt would like to find the same guild with me. 

Miune is a soft-spoken naive person who tries to see the best in people, he know's he's not the strongest, or the fastest, but he does his best  regardless. he's friendly beyond the norm, and will go out of his way to help anyone. 

on a side note i'll be posting a character story/background in the near future. 
thanks for taking the time to read this!

RE: mysterious knight looking for companion - Lucius Ignatius - 10-04-2015

Feel free to approach Kiht'a if you see him! ^^

RE: mysterious knight looking for companion - Kailia - 10-04-2015

well if your character spends any time in the shroud, look for Kailia Mewrilah. Chances are he could find that little druid girl roaming about Smile. As for FC, currently the only one I could suggest is the one I am in, as I don't have experience with many FC's. But despite being a miqo'te FC, Morbolvine Clan does have a few non-miqo'te as employee's.

RE: mysterious knight looking for companion - Rosekitten - 10-04-2015

Well I suppose a welcome to the server is in order ^^ 

Aside from that if you catch me online feel free to poke me or walk up. I can't really help ya with the knight guild bit but if you ever need armor or weapon repair ic'ly I'd love to help.

RE: mysterious knight looking for companion - Roe Dad - 10-04-2015

Welcome!

RE: mysterious knight looking for companion - Chant - 10-04-2015

Wow thanks everyone for the reach out! i'll be sure to reply to each of you tonight when I have more time. (work is boring haha) I just wanted to thank everyone who's written something already. so thanks again!

RE: mysterious knight looking for companion - Vincent Sarkoza - 10-04-2015

If you ever see Vincent Sarkoza feel free to walk up and say hi! usually hanging around in Limsa Lominsa somewhere Tongue

RE: mysterious knight looking for companion - Capheira - 10-04-2015

Feel free to approach Odette Saoirse if you see her about, she gets along with everyone! Or send a tell if she's in the area, and she can approach you for some RP. Smile

RE: mysterious knight looking for companion - Kowa - 10-04-2015

Hey! Feel free to send a /tell to Adelle Lunare or ping me if you see me in game. I'd love to RP with you, and welcome to the server!

RE: mysterious knight looking for companion - rainichan - 10-05-2015

I've mainly been bouncing between three characters (my main and then actual rp characters) though Caelia has been getting a bit more love lately. However, two of my rp characters are based in Ul'dah right now (Caelia Silverarch and Lune Vormold) so shoot me a /tell if I'm online and Miune is around Ul'dah Big Grin if I'm not on those two, shoot a /tell to Alair Valaias (my main kinda-rp lala) and we can discuss stuffs there, I can switch over, etc.

Edit: derp, should mention that Cae and Lune's wiki links are in my sig, so give em a lookover, see which one would ping him more? Big Grin

RE: mysterious knight looking for companion - Chant - 10-05-2015

thanks again everyone i have a question. is there a channel that people connect to so they can start rping? i see alot of people standing around and wondering if they have a special channel they are on and if its free to join for everyone.

oh and if you see me online, please feel free to send me a tell i've got no problem dropping what i'm doing to rp with all you wonderful folks Smile otherwise i'll do my best to find you all!

EDIT: I posted a beginner story of sorts in town square. have a read if you'd like, let me know what you think!