Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=13759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Stuck in the Denver airport - Roe Dad - 10-07-2015

Good joke thank you

RE: Stuck in the Denver airport - Caspar - 10-07-2015

Omg you were in "that" airport? Is it the one with all the conspiracy theories about it? Ooh, I'm jealous!

RE: Stuck in the Denver airport - Roe Dad - 10-07-2015

Ooooh ill look this up

RE: Stuck in the Denver airport - Caspar - 10-07-2015

I love crackpot, crazy conspiracy theories. Reading about them is a passion of mine.

http://www.exploringlifesmysteries.com/denver-international-airport-conspiracy/

RE: Stuck in the Denver airport - Roe Dad - 10-11-2015

Well time to head home hopefully dont get stranded

Is it 5 o'clock yet? - Riven - 10-15-2015

*whine, headdesk* I wanna go home and start my weekend, was my short week at work...

I have writing to do and FFXIV to play! Frustrated

RE: Is it 5 o'clock yet? - Seye Qhesu - 10-15-2015

Me too. It has been a long day so far. We're 3 people short so the front of a diabetic office is being run by one person....me. check in and checkout. Phones which the call center doesn't do their damn job and push through. People telling me their life stories when I don't need it. Three doctors in two of which have multiple double books. I still have insurances to check for tomorrow so I am more than ready to get out of here!

RE: Is it 5 o'clock yet? - Riven - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 12:31 PM)Kaguya Nightsong Wrote: Me too. It has been a long day so far. We're 3 people short so the front of a diabetic office is being run by one person....me. check in and checkout. Phones which the call center doesn't do their damn job and push through. People telling me their life stories when I don't need it. Three doctors in two of which have multiple double books. I still have insurances to check for tomorrow so I am more than ready to get out of here!
Oh gods I remember that feel.  *offers you hug and chocolate*

RE: Is it 5 o'clock yet? - Virella - 10-15-2015

Show Content

In truth, I admit I was snickering like a five year old for about a half hour at work, and was so close onto walking out of the classroom to have a laugh outside.

(10-15-2015, 12:36 PM)Virella Wrote:
Show Content

In truth, I admit I was snickering like a five year old for about a half hour at work, and was so close onto walking out of the classroom to have a laugh outside.
 ...lawwwwwwwwwwl

You had more self control than me, I would have lost it utterly.

RE: Is it 5 o'clock yet? - -no longer matters- - 10-15-2015

If it makes you feel better I'm stuck at work til 7:00pm

RE: Is it 5 o'clock yet? - Virella - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 12:39 PM)Riven Wrote:
Show Content

...lawwwwwwwwwwl

WELL. It got worse.

I'm spoilering it just in case though.

Show Content

(10-15-2015, 12:44 PM)Virella Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 12:39 PM)Riven Wrote:
Show Content

...lawwwwwwwwwwl

WELL. I got worse.

I'm spoilering it just in case though.

Show Content

*screw five 'oclock, hands over the margarita*  I think that wins something.

RE: Is it 5 o'clock yet? - Valde - 10-15-2015

I don't even go in until 5 here, so count yourselves lucky! Though I did just have a two week vacation. Big Grin

RE: Is it 5 o'clock yet? - Oli! - 10-15-2015

It's always 5:00 somewhere.