Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Lalafell seeking Connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Lalafell seeking Connections (/showthread.php?tid=13776)

Pages: 1 2

Lalafell seeking Connections - GhostlyMaiden - 10-06-2015

[Image: In%20the%20Goblet_zpspfu1tsdi.jpeg]

Wiki Page: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Nanagi_Nagi
*Please Note: My wiki is almost always changing. I'm always correcting errors, adding more 'notable events', adding more photos, and changing templates.*

About Nanagi:
-Currently employed at Wayfarer's Rest
-Mercenary & Amalj'aa Hunter
-She can be cautious around people she doesn't know
-Has a curiosity for Aether, she wishes to know more about it.
-If she isn't making money off of jobs, she is making money by selling her jewlery

Where you will most likely find her:
-Ul'dah: This is where she is from and spends most of her time at.
-Ishgard: She is training to be an Astrologian, and so she is seen there more often then not.
-Mor Dhona: Lots of crystals there, a prime place to conduct her aether research

What connections I am looking for:
-Other people who are conducting research on Aether
-Other Amalj'aa hunters: It's always nice to have a hunting buddy
-Friends
-Enemies/Rivals

What I'm not looking for/interested in:
-ERP
       -I'm fine if she gets involved with someone, but I want a 'fade to black'.
-Killing my character (I wont allow for my character to be killed unless it is on my terms)
-Complete breakage of lore. (I'm fine with lore bending, as I do that sometimes)

About Myself!:
  • I am a Medium RPer
  • My post lengths fluctuate. They can be anywhere from really short to rather lengthy
  • I am fine with In-game RP and forum RP
  • Although i'm not available as often as most, RL things are getting better and i'm now able to get on more often now then I use to.
If you are interested in RPing with me, please send me a PM! ^_^

RE: New(ish) RPer looking for people to RP with - SicketySix - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 09:28 AM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: When I started playing FFXIV i thought, "i'll be a great RPer". I have experience with forums, and D&D/Pathfinder. I was wrong. I have a hard time approaching people, and holding a conversation. That is why I consider myself a new(ish) RPer.

My availability is unfortunately a bit limited, I recently got Heavensward, and I've been focusing a lot on leveling. My weekly schedule is a bit weird, if you wish to know more then please feel free to send me a PM, and I'll happily let you know when i'm available.

MOVING ON!

I have ONE character, her name is Nanagi Nagi.
Wiki page: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Nanagi_Nagi

If you don't wish to read the wiki, i'll happily provide a small description.

Nanagi Nagi:
  • A bit shy, and therefore has a bit of a hard time talking to people. However, once she gets a bit more comfortable with the person,she'll become a bit more a relax, and will happily continue the conversation.
  • She is a mercenary, and currently working under the Solace Company.
  • Always wearing a circlet, almost never takes it off. It obvious that the circlet has some sentimental value.
I hope that we can work something out. ^_^
I think I've seen you around in the Quicksand before, maybe?
Next time I see you I'll be sure to say hi!

RE: New(ish) RPer looking for people to RP with - RiniKett - 10-06-2015

I'll be looking for you as well! She sounds like someone Rini could relate to and get along with.

RE: New(ish) RPer looking for people to RP with - GhostlyMaiden - 11-03-2015

I am still looking for RP, I have Updated my entire post into a more clean format. It also provides more information.

RE: New(ish) RPer looking for people to RP with - RiniKett - 11-03-2015

Wow, so much more info. I still need to bump into you, but I haven't had the luck to be on the same time as you. If you have a chance and can't find a walk up or RP, try coming by our tavern and see if anyone is RPing. We love meeting new people. : )

RE: New(ish) RPer looking for people to RP with - SicketySix - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 01:50 PM)RiniKett Wrote: Wow, so much more info. I still need to bump into you, but I haven't had the luck to be on the same time as you. If you have a chance and can't find a walk up or RP, try coming by our tavern and see if anyone is RPing. We love meeting new people. : )

I was by there Tavern, and tho I messed Rini here, when I was there, a FC fellows was awesome enough to jump IC for RP. So I recommend swinging by them

RE: New(ish) RPer looking for people to RP with - GhostlyMaiden - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 01:50 PM)RiniKett Wrote: Wow, so much more info. I still need to bump into you, but I haven't had the luck to be on the same time as you. If you have a chance and can't find a walk up or RP, try coming by our tavern and see if anyone is RPing. We love meeting new people. : )
Is the tavern always open? Where is it and what FC hosts it?

RE: New(ish) RPer looking for people to RP with - RiniKett - 11-03-2015

We aren't always 'open' as far as the full detail of someone taking an order, serving it to you, etc. But we are almost always RPing among ourselves during the evenings. We are located in ward 6, plot 58 of the Goblet. Just walk in and take a peek downstairs and if they are in a scene feel free to either walk down and ask for service ICly or some have even emoted ringing the bell upstairs; it's up to your preference.

We happily fix warm meals for travelers that are passing through or provide friendly banter. There is actually one Au Ra woman(no names) who stops by every week or so just for a meal and we are completely fine with that. We are really about making a go to place for anyone to find RP in a friendly, peaceful setting. Everyone's past is left at the door providing you don't start trouble inside with other patrons. We are also recruiting, but it isn't required at all to jump into RP with us. In the end, our goal is to recruit more people through the community that will show up randomly until it is that go to place in which people know they can find someone who is looking for a walk-up or just a friendly, interesting scene.

This is starting to catch on with folks who drop by and we are excited that more are coming frequently. The one thing I would stress is don't be shy; We are very laid back and playful OOC and enjoy both silly and serious roleplay. If you are curious about anything else feel free to PM me or check out some of our other threads! I hope to see you soon!

Wayfarers of Eorzea Company Information

Wayfarer's Rest Information and Recruitment

RE: Lalafell looking for connections and possibly a FC - GhostlyMaiden - 11-16-2015

Updates!:
  • I changed the thread title.
  • Removed things from 'recent events' and added some new ones
  • Currently looking for a possible FC
Rini Kett: (Too lazy to quote the post)
I will eventually be able to visit your tavern. Thing going on IRL prevent me from getting on a lot.

RE: Lalafell looking for connections and possibly a FC - SicketySix - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 12:39 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: Thing going on IRL prevent me from getting on a lot.
I do not approve of this, have been trying to locate you in-game for a week now lol

RE: Lalafell looking for connections and possibly a FC - Kestrael - 11-16-2015

She is so pretty! I will keep an eye out for her.

RE: Lalafell looking for connections and possibly a FC - arkamas - 11-16-2015

Jujuwai still needs to get his crystals from her. If it needs to be in forum rp, so be it :P

RE: Lalafell looking for connections and possibly a FC - GhostlyMaiden - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 02:35 PM)arkamas Wrote: Jujuwai still needs to get his crystals from her. If it needs to be in forum rp, so be it Tongue
I do apologize for the inconvenience. Since I am on the computer most of the time, RP through the forums would be much easier for me.

Just send a PM my way and we can get the crystals to Jujuwai. ^_^

(11-16-2015, 01:51 PM)Kestrael Wrote: She is so pretty! I will keep an eye out for her.
Thank you very much, if I happen to be on ffxiv and available, i'll be sure to send you a /tell!

RE: Lalafell looking for connections and possibly a FC - CrimsonMars - 11-16-2015

Chiyo has experience with Amal'jaa 'hunting,' even though she as minor connections with the brotherhood of Ash. She dislikes mercenary work, but is with the Immortal Flames.

My alt, Xanadu is also a fellow mages too. Big Grin

RE: Lalafell looking for connections and possibly a FC - Jonexe - 11-16-2015

Zozomaru quite enjoys the company of other mages, is a lover of Ul'dah, and is one of the master race. They'd probably get along well. Feel free to look me up!