Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for an FC! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for an FC! (/showthread.php?tid=13810)

Looking for an FC! - Marisa - 10-08-2015

Hello! Mishka and I are finally looking for an FC to actually do stuff with. We're looking for an RP FC, but we're particularly interested in doing the Island Exploration stuff in 3.1. We do come as a package deal, so it's both of us or neither! RP-wise, we're a couple of small-time bandits treasure hunters with a dubious understanding of the world and are easily influenced by others. 

If you could use a couple of strange little cat-people whose only talents are getting into small spaces and taking stuff that doesn't belong to them, we're looking for a home!

RE: Looking for an FC! - RiniKett - 10-08-2015

Wayfarer's of Eorzea are starting to recruit more members for their adventures and taking jobs as a group. We also have group RP, that has almost been nightly at this point, that involves everyone in a casual bar setting. As far as the exploration, our FC Airship is currently underway and has it's own roleplay with some of the gear-head types of the FC. You can find more details on our FC page or feel free to PM me.

I wish you good luck in finding the home you are both looking for. : )

*edit* I forgot to put FC Airship and instead left it as FC. >.> That was confusing, sorry.

RE: Looking for an FC! - Eddard - 10-09-2015

Huh. The way you describe you and your partner in crime  hunting reminds me of a pair of sisters I knew on Gilgamesh. A good sign for sure!

Anywho, Pathfinder's is always looking to bolster our roster! As an FC with a focus on exploration I can see it being a good fit for the both of you. That being said, Island Exploration will certainly be something we look to dive into as well when we're able. Until then, we do have several scheduled RP events a month. We have our monthly exploration event, our monthly tavern event, and a bi-weekly bonfire "story" event a member just organized. Then there's any adventures we cook up from day to day, of course. Pathfinders accepts all walks of life (short of psychopathic murderers) allowing us to have a unique assortment of characters. I think some "strange little cat people" would be a welcome addition to that variety.

I'd be more than happy to have Eddard meet with them at the house so you can take a gander and try out some RP with some of the FC members. Just so you can test the waters. Send me a /tell or PM on here should you want that!

RE: Looking for an FC! - SunKittyEm - 10-14-2015

If you're still looking, the Bloodwind Traders are looking for people just such as you seem to be for recruits!

RE: Looking for an FC! - Marisa - 10-15-2015

We are still looking. Leaning toward something vaguely pirate-y. We keep meeting up with these "for the greater good" types, but I honestly don't want to have to stop stealing things, y'know?