Hydaelyn Role-Players
New FC, the Dread Wyrms - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: New FC, the Dread Wyrms (/showthread.php?tid=13814)

New FC, the Dread Wyrms - K'hatos - 10-08-2015

Just making a quick post here because the Linkshell page is unusual.  We've got a brand spanking new FC and would love for people to check us out ~.^

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - Oli! - 10-08-2015

I'm sure people would love to, but it's hard to do so without knowing where to go.

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - Seye Qhesu - 10-08-2015

• What is your FC about? Friendly, leveling, storylines?
  • What is their main focus? (RP, PVE, Both? PVP, All?)
  • What rank is your FC?
  • What is your FC theme if you are a RP FC?
  • Will you have events? Are you looking to do events?
Here are some basic questions you can answer to give your original post a bit more information to help people out :3

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - K'hatos - 10-08-2015

We've got a proper post on the Linkshells forum.  Check out the Dread Wyrms!

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - Rusty Knight - 10-09-2015

Perhaps including a link to your FC page would give it more views? I can only speak for myself but I'm much more likely to look at something if all I need to do is click a link rather then search for something out of curiousity.

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - SicketySix - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 07:07 AM)Alueaux Dunant Wrote: Perhaps including a link to your FC page would give it more views? I can only speak for myself but I'm much more likely to look at something if all I need to do is click a link rather then search for something out of curiousity.

Same here, lazy people ftw!

But anyways, good luck in your endeavor!

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - Oyuu - 10-10-2015

Since K'hatos is being a lazy butt, one of his dutiful Officers will save the day and answer your questions! 

• What is your FC about? Friendly, levelling, storylines? We have a whole range of players from experienced raiders to newbies, all with an interest in roleplay. We're all willing to help with content and levelling. 
  • What is their main focus? (RP, PVE, Both? PVP, All?) We're about a 50/50 mix of RP and PvE, with a little bit of random AFKing and talking crap on our discord whilst we craft. Some of us also dabble in the peeveepees, but we're definitely not hardcore.
  • What rank is your FC? We're Rank 8 with a large, beautifully decorated mansion in the Goblet. (Plot 13, Ward 7) We have three airships and a bunch of crafters and gatherers at our disposal.
  • What is your FC theme if you are a RP FC? Skypirates. Like really. Pirates that use airships instead of those boat-things with a fondness for dragons. We're neutral aligned (I guess?), always ready to have adventure and some fun. We do like our dark themes and are quite the humorous bunch, and we like exploring and kicking ass. Now we can do it on an airship, yay!
  • Will you have events? Are you looking to do events? We already host two weekly events usually on the Friday and Saturday. The times are suitable for both EU and NA players, and anyone can come up with an idea for an event as long as they run it by one of our officers first. We have a special, super-duper combat system in the works which has been proven to be insanely great when we've tested it out. 

For more information, please feel free to check out the linkshell link here! Or visit our website here! Thanks for the interest and replies so far! 

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - Candor - 10-10-2015

(10-08-2015, 10:06 PM)Khatos Wrote: We've got a proper post on the Linkshells forum.  Check out the Dread Wyrms!

Not to beat a dead horse, my friend, but a travelling salesman goes door to door until his product is stocked at the local market. There's a method to this madness, and all you've shown prospective members is that you're an uncooperative leader. That's kind of a red flag to... everyone.

From one player to another, take some extra time to dress the part. It'll go a long way.

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - Seye Qhesu - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 02:08 PM)X Wrote: Since K'hatos is being a lazy butt, one of his dutiful Officers will save the day and answer your questions! 

• What is your FC about? Friendly, levelling, storylines? We have a whole range of players from experienced raiders to newbies, all with an interest in roleplay. We're all willing to help with content and levelling. 
  • What is their main focus? (RP, PVE, Both? PVP, All?) We're about a 50/50 mix of RP and PvE, with a little bit of random AFKing and talking crap on our discord whilst we craft. Some of us also dabble in the peeveepees, but we're definitely not hardcore.
  • What rank is your FC? We're Rank 8 with a large, beautifully decorated mansion in the Goblet. (Plot 13, Ward 7) We have three airships and a bunch of crafters and gatherers at our disposal.
  • What is your FC theme if you are a RP FC? Skypirates. Like really. Pirates that use airships instead of those boat-things with a fondness for dragons. We're neutral aligned (I guess?), always ready to have adventure and some fun. We do like our dark themes and are quite the humorous bunch, and we like exploring and kicking ass. Now we can do it on an airship, yay!
  • Will you have events? Are you looking to do events? We already host two weekly events usually on the Friday and Saturday. The times are suitable for both EU and NA players, and anyone can come up with an idea for an event as long as they run it by one of our officers first. We have a special, super-duper combat system in the works which has been proven to be insanely great when we've tested it out. 

For more information, please feel free to check out the linkshell link here! Or visit our website here! Thanks for the interest and replies so far! 
Sky pirates? 

I do believe, Sir...I bow my head to you. Good luck on the fc! I will have to track you folks down for rp!

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - Oyuu - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 02:56 PM)Kaguya Nightsong Wrote: Sky pirates? 

I do believe, Sir...I bow my head to you. Good luck on the fc! I will have to track you folks down for rp!

Thank you very much!! Feel free to give us a poke for some RP, we'd love to. Yarrr. :D

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - K'hatos - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 02:22 PM)undefined Wrote: Not to beat a dead horse, my friend, but a travelling salesman goes door to door until his product is stocked at the local market. There's a method to this madness, and all you've shown prospective members is that you're an uncooperative leader. That's kind of a red flag to... everyone.

From one player to another, take some extra time to dress the part. It'll go a long way.

Thankfully I'm not a salesman, I'm a neighbor who's come out to say hello.  Would it have been a good idea to include a link to our other forum page, you betcha.  But I'm a busy guy, I've more important things to do.  Like scour the forums for posts that aren't maximally convenient, then belittle the poster.  Oh, wait, that's you.  Well, I'll leave you to it.  I'm going to go back to my mansion, with my friends, and have some fun Big Grin

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - Candor - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 02:08 PM)Xrhen Wrote: Since K'hatos is being a lazy butt, one of his dutiful Officers will save the day and answer your questions! 

You're doing an excellent job.

RE: New FC, the Dread Wyrms - Garalona - 10-10-2015

Hey, K'hatos, you better give X'rhen a raise.