Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Dread Ball [24th Oct] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] The Dread Ball [24th Oct] (/showthread.php?tid=13858)

The Dread Ball [24th Oct] - Oyuu - 10-12-2015

The Dread Ball

[Image: o4T2Hpq.jpg]

When: 24th October '15
Where: Dalamud's End, The Goblet in Ward 7, Plot 13
Time: 10-11PM GMT+, 5-6PM EST until late

Greetings everyone. I mean- yarrr me mateys! 

The Dread Wyrms crew would like to introduce you to our public first company event, the Dread Ball! We are celebrating our company's new and totally-legit-not-illegal direction under it's new leaders, Shiori Eikitaikia, Kenji Eikitaika and our Admiral, K'hatos Tia. A night guaranteed to get you dancing, drunk and maybe lucky, you are bound to be dazzled and entertained. Please dress up fancy-like, there will be plenty of drinks and food to be had so get your arrrse down and party like a skypirate! 

We will most likely need some volunteers to serve drinks and food and the like, so if you're willing to help out please let us know! We want to awe our guests with awesome talent and would also be welcome to ideas for entertainment! Is your character a bard? A dancer? Can they shove their whole fist in their mouth? Drop us a message and we can arrange something.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment down below or send me a private message here or contact X'rhen Tia, Oyuu Dataq, Kenji Eikitaika or Shiori Eikitaika for more details. More info at our website!

We'd love to see you there!

RE: The Dread Ball [24th Oct] - SicketySix - 10-12-2015

You had me at dancing, drunk and getting lucky.
Just not in that order.

RE: The Dread Ball [24th Oct] - Oyuu - 10-13-2015

(10-12-2015, 04:02 PM)SicketySix Wrote: You had me at dancing, drunk and getting lucky.
Just not in that order.
There will be plenty of those three things, good sir!

RE: The Dread Ball [24th Oct] - Anton Borneheld - 10-21-2015

I spent this entire time going, "Aw, that starts too early. I can't help with this."

And then I realized.

I don't work that day!

I CAN TOTALLY HELP.

RE: The Dread Ball [24th Oct] - Oyuu - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 04:49 AM)Anton Borneheld Wrote: I spent this entire time going, "Aw, that starts too early. I can't help with this."

And then I realized.

I don't work that day!

I CAN TOTALLY HELP.

Huzzah! We'd totally like you to help us too! If you wanna PM me so we can either sort out arrangements that'd be grand. Smile Or I'll PM you, probably much simpler heh.

RE: The Dread Ball [24th Oct] - Oyuu - 10-24-2015

Just a reminder that this is indeed tonight. The food and drinks are being prepared, the estate is fully decorated for our guests and we are ready to ball it up! 

Hope to see you folks there!
Thumbsup

RE: The Dread Ball [24th Oct] - Oyuu - 10-24-2015

The event is slooowly wrapping up now, and I just want to say a huge thank you to those who turned up tonight. It was our first public event as the Dread Wyrms, and the first one I personally organised. But we were lucky to have very good friends and helpers assist us to put on quite the successful and busy night! I didn't expect so many of you to arrive, but boy, you sure came in hoards. Considering how packed it was I hope you all managed to shift through the posts and enjoy yourselves, I know we did! There was a lot of dancing, a lot of drinking and lots of merry times.

Special thank you to Anton Borneheld and his friends for helping out with the bar, you were a great help and sport, you deserve a break from standing on your feet all night! And to Roni Oni and Toff Vaughnn (and singers) for providing us with the lovely music selection. Y'all have great taste in songs and went lovely with the theme of the night! 

Please free to PM me with feedback, I'd appreciate to know what you guys thought and if anyone has any tips for running these things! We plan on making a public event every month, so please look forward to the next one, thanks again! 

-bows out-