Hydaelyn Role-Players
Salutations! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Salutations! (/showthread.php?tid=13862)

Pages: 1 2 3

Salutations! - Kasumi - 10-12-2015

I finally took the plunge and made an account.

I'm new to all of this, FFXIV wise, so I'll follow the template until I'm more at home with things.

--MMORPG background

Many, many, many games. I started playing MMOs at the turn of the millennium with Ragnarok Online. Immediately following, I started FFXI at launch and played until 2010. I also used to play progressive raiding on WoW. Aside from the big games, I dabbled in a lot of free-to-play over the years. Anything that sounded interesting, really. 

--RP experience

Tabletop, online, MUD, forums. Name it and I've probably had experience with it. 

--Character ideas/info

My first and likely only character will be Kasumi Fujikawa, a travelling Raen Au Ra. She's a loose concept right now, but I'll share it anyway. 

Kasumi is a wandering artist looking to explore the realm and its various cultures. Her first stop is Ul'dah. She's still hunting for a place to set up shop, but spends her free time around The Quicksand sketching passerby's.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

It was suggested to me OOC by another player when they attempted to recruit me to their FC. Although I wasn't interested in joining them, the lead to this site was a welcome one.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

My tendencies lean towards Medium-Heavy. The only time I'm not roleplaying is if I'm in a heated battle. All of my OOC is via PM and within ((these.))

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Kasumi is an artist and so am I. I'll be opening an art thread in the appropriate area later on tonight. If you catch Kasumi in Ul'dah pitching her wares, you're welcome to get a portrait done. All IC orders will be honored OOC ((of course the whole RL for gil thing is already understood, so it's basically free art.))

If there is enough interest, I may open commissions here. I make my living as a freelance artist (specializing in NSFW content) and would love to do more FFXIV content.

Thank you and I can't wait to meet everyone in-game!

RE: Salutations! - SessionZero - 10-12-2015

Welcome to the game, and to the RPC. Can't wait to see your artwork.

If you'd like an RP contact, poke me in-game on Reilan Orycia or Rukon Khujal.

RE: Salutations! - Kasumi - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 01:39 PM)SessionZero Wrote: Welcome to the game, and to the RPC. Can't wait to see your artwork.

If you'd like an RP contact, poke me in-game on Reilan Orycia or Rukon Khujal.

Thank you. I'll be sure to keep an eye out and wave or something. 

Need to set about drawing Kasumi as an example. haha

RE: Salutations! - Harknezz - 10-12-2015

Welcome t the game and the RPC! =]

I'm available for RP too if you want to hit me up to set up an RP contact or something. Just pm on here or in game to Alec Harknezz. =]

(10-12-2015, 01:57 PM)Harknezz Wrote: Welcome t the game and the RPC! =]

I'm available for RP too if you want to hit me up to set up an RP contact or something. Just pm on here or in game to Alec Harknezz. =]

Thank you!! I'll be sure to keep an eye out!

RE: Salutations! - SicketySix - 10-12-2015

Welcome to the RPC!

As well, feel free to poke me on my Au Ra, Kahn Dotharl.
He can be a bit scary at first but he's working on his people skills!

RE: Salutations! - Faye - 10-12-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin I'm looking forward to seeing your art!

(10-12-2015, 03:49 PM)SicketySix Wrote: Welcome to the RPC!

As well, feel free to poke me on my Au Ra, Kahn Dotharl.
He can be a bit scary at first but he's working on his people skills!

Thank you, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for everyone!! ^^

(10-12-2015, 03:52 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin I'm looking forward to seeing your art!

Thank you, Faye! I'm trying to get it up and going tonight/tomorrow! Already getting inquiries in-game. haha

(10-12-2015, 04:12 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 03:52 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin I'm looking forward to seeing your art!

Thank you, Faye! I'm trying to get it up and going tonight/tomorrow! Already getting inquiries in-game. haha

Yes please do!
I'm in the "trying to learn how to learn" stage of drawing right now.
I just wish I had more time to invest into it.

RE: Salutations! - Aya - 10-12-2015

Oooh, a sketch artist at the Quick Sand!  I'm looking forward to meeting you! ^^

(10-12-2015, 04:23 PM)Aya Wrote: Oooh, a sketch artist at the Quick Sand!  I'm looking forward to meeting you! ^^

For now, that's where she'll be. No idea where events might take me. I'm planning on documenting it in an art thread/journal? Maybe both, who knows.

I went ahead and make a small barebone art posting thread for this evening for those interested. 

Kasumi's Art Book

I've already begged for commissions to start over there haha

RE: Salutations! - Roe Dad - 10-14-2015

Welcome and feel free to add me if you like!