Hydaelyn Role-Players
Alloo - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Alloo (/showthread.php?tid=13948)

Alloo - FreyaDeerheart - 10-20-2015

Hi there!

I'm an rp-curious who has just transferred over from Phoenix to Balmung and is completely friendless at the moment! 

I'm very sociable, but a bit shy when it comes to RP because I've never done it before, but I'm excited to get stuck in!

--MMORPG background
FFXIV is my first MMO, I'm dabbling in ESO too, but my heart belongs to Eorzea

--RP experience
None at all! I have a number of friends who RP - but I've always been to shy to get involved with them ^^

--Character ideas/info
This is very much in progress - I recently race changed from a Miqote to a Hyur so I need to rewrite my backstory because I'm not sure how race-changing would work in a story >.<

--How did you learn about the coalition?
I googled FFXIV roleplay

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
Medium, I guess. I'm ready to get completely stuck in! But sadly I don't have the time to play all day!

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
I'm a fibre artists from the UK - who is dealing with bad chronic fatigue symptoms at the moment - so I'm at home a lot right now. I like playing all sorts of games, good music and I always appreciate a good cup of tea, cake and a hug! 

It would be lovely to get to know you all! 

Chocobo

RE: Alloo - SessionZero - 10-20-2015

Welcome to the RPC, and to Balmung. If you'd like some very light introductory RP, feel free to contact me on Rukon Khujal. I'm online most nights from 7pm-1am CST.

RE: Alloo - SicketySix - 10-20-2015

Changed from Miqo'te to Hyur? I already like you!

Welcome to the RPC!

RE: Alloo - EkheiBalduin - 10-20-2015

Tea? Cakes? Hugs? Chocobo ? These are the best things! Welcome to the RPC! I would also kindly extend to you some light introductory RP as E'khei Balduin.

RE: Alloo - Faye - 10-20-2015

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! Smile

RE: Alloo - Rusty Knight - 10-20-2015

Welcome to the RPC Smile! Hit me up on Leoric or Scarlet Heath sometime for some arpe.

RE: Alloo - Caspar - 10-20-2015

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTKEcPD_aapZMVY5SLtYz...XJ4WUBbudQ]
Aloo. Welcome to RPC. XD

A fibre artist huh? What sorts of pieces do you make?

RE: Alloo - Solenne - 10-21-2015

Welcome to Balmung and to the wonderful world of RP! Shoot me a PM if you want to set up some RP with Solenne or one of my alts. Right now I'm available in the evenings UK time.

RE: Alloo - Roe Dad - 10-21-2015

Welcome!

RE: Alloo - Garalona - 10-21-2015

Welcome! I hope to see you around in game!

RE: Alloo - Nebbs - 10-21-2015

Welcome fellow UKer

A good reference is [The Role-Play Handbook] a great resource.

Also check out the [RP Linkskell & Free Company Lists for Balmung] for things that suit you.

Feel free to prod me, especially weekend days when the server is very empty, us EU sorts get to run around and sit on all the things. I'm RP beginner friendly.

RE: Alloo - FreyaDeerheart - 10-21-2015

Thank you for all the kind replies and resources!

I'm still getting to know my way around at the moment - and I'm trying to watch and learn!

But once I feel comfortable doing so, I'll be sure to hit you up!

RE: Alloo - FreyaDeerheart - 10-21-2015

(10-20-2015, 11:14 PM)Caspar Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTKEcPD_aapZMVY5SLtYz...XJ4WUBbudQ]
Aloo. Welcome to RPC. XD

A fibre artist huh? What sorts of pieces do you make?
xD

At the moment I mostly dye things! But fibre artist is much quicker than saying "I dye wool for people to knit with". Plus it sounds more exciting Wink