Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello from <NPC> - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello from <NPC> (/showthread.php?tid=14004)

Hello from <NPC> - NPC Contact - 10-25-2015

Sup, Balmung.  This is your friendly neighborhood <NPC> FC.  As anyone who has roleplayed with us probably knows, it can be hard to arrange scene requests, ask questions, send/receive IC messages, etc, as we are all a bunch of RP-immersive assholes who hate linkshells and excessive OOC.  

This is a shared account any <NPC> member can check, so if you need something, feel free to PM this account.  Thanks!

RE: Hello from <NPC> - Kage - 10-25-2015

Hello <NPC>, where may Kage find a Stank Roegadyn? I hear he likes wearing wigs >:C

RE: Hello from <NPC> - Edda - 10-25-2015

I love you, Tamsin.

I love you.

RE: Hello from <NPC> - NPC Contact - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 05:21 PM)Kage Wrote: Hello <NPC>, where may Kage find a Stank Roegadyn? I hear he likes wearing wigs >:C
Rumors abound that an unusually fragrant Ul'dahn gentleman of large stature and mint-green coiffeur has retired to Costa Del Sol after coming into possession of an unnecessarily large bribe.

RE: Hello from <NPC> - Kage - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 05:26 PM)NPC Contact Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 05:21 PM)Kage Wrote: Hello <NPC>, where may Kage find a Stank Roegadyn? I hear he likes wearing wigs >:C
Rumors abound that an unusually fragrant Ul'dahn gentleman of large stature and mint-green coiffeur has retired to Costa Del Sol after coming into possession of an unnecessarily large bribe.
I see thank you.

May Kage also know where a certain Anduron, formerly or currently of the Brass Blades, is so that he may avoid the man? For health reasons.

RE: Hello from <NPC> - NPC Contact - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 05:34 PM)Kage Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 05:26 PM)NPC Contact Wrote:
I see thank you.

May Kage also know where a certain Anduron, formerly or currently of the Brass Blades, is so that he may avoid the man? For health reasons.
Rumor has it that Anden Anduron is dead.  He has not been seen in Ul'dah since his ignominious and hasty flight from Jaxon Hawk's trial.

RE: Hello from <NPC> - Melkire - 10-25-2015

I've had the pleasure of making the acquaintance of a certain House Servant who serves the most excellent parfaits.

...I need the recipe but I'm too intimidated to burden this poor soul with the need to respond to a private message when he must be swamped by his duties.

RE: Hello from <NPC> - Coatleque - 10-25-2015

NPC's 4lyfe! They will -all- talk shit about Crofte in hell eventually.
Or be eaten by hammerbeaks.

RE: Hello from <NPC> - Edgar - 10-25-2015

For we are many.

RE: Hello from <NPC> - Roen - 10-27-2015

Where is my honorary membership card??

And my super secret decoder ring??

RE: Hello from <NPC> - McBeefâ„¢ - 10-27-2015

Haha.
I knew you guys would crack and make an account eventually! 

It's been a while (years even) since we RP'd, but I enjoyed every moment of it. Keep on being awesome.