Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Thief looking for some connections. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Thief looking for some connections. (/showthread.php?tid=14008)

Thief looking for some connections. - TK Hikaru - 10-25-2015

Greetings everyone! The name's TK.
I've got little over two years of roleplay experience on forums and tumblr, but never done it in MMOs(Well there was that one time in WoW where I walked in on two rpers and one interacted with me, but that doesn't count).

You may have seen me around in Character Workshop asking for some feedback on my character.

Well, now I'm ready to bring her into this wonderful world that is Balmung rp.

Chouwa Morrison's a thief on the run who isn't actually aware she's supposed to be running. Long story short, her gang leader sent her to Limsa Lominsa right before a sting happened. As a result, Chouwa has a bounty on her head back in Ul'Dah she's not aware about.

For now, she's claiming to be a locksmith seeking work while waiting for her boss to give her further instructions.

While Chouwa's waiting, I'd love to get some interaction with her and other characters. The locksmithing story functions as one potential hook. If your character is familiar with the Ul'Dahn underground, they might be familiar with The Syndicate's Bane (Her gang), and by extension, Chouwa.

I'll likely be online as her from around 8-10 PM PST. Looking forward to roleplaying with you all.

RE: Thief looking for some connections. - Vincent Sarkoza - 10-25-2015

Having grown up in in the slums of Uldah and currently working as an assassin, Vincent is very well acquainted with the underground. Perhaps this could lead to some interesting rp? Anyway hope to see you in game and as always, have fun Smile

RE: Thief looking for some connections. - TK Hikaru - 10-25-2015

Defintely could. Granted there would be some issues considering Chouwa isn't all that fond of the whole, "Killing because someone paid you to." shtick. But interesting doesn't automatically mean 'bff'.

RE: Thief looking for some connections. - Rosekitten - 10-26-2015

Because this sounds like possible trouble.. and most of who know my character.. that falls into her lap so I might as well aid to it. <3

I know next to nothing of the underground or anything of the sorts.. I can extend a bit of a helping hand craft wise. Locksmith tools do need to be repaired and kept up after all. ^-^

If you are at all interested.

RE: Thief looking for some connections. - TK Hikaru - 10-26-2015

Quote:Because this sounds like possible trouble.. and most of who know my character.. that falls into her lap so I might as well aid to it. <3

I know next to nothing of the underground or anything of the sorts.. I can extend a bit of a helping hand craft wise. Locksmith tools do need to be repaired and kept up after all. ^-^

I'd definitely say Chouwa's trouble!

While she's not actually a locksmith - It's a lie to provide a cover for her lockpicking skill-, it doesn't hurt to have the tools.Thumbsup

I'll definitely keep that in mind if I ever see you.

RE: Thief looking for some connections. - Swygynwyzn - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 12:38 AM)TK Hikaru Wrote:
Quote:Because this sounds like possible trouble.. and most of who know my character.. that falls into her lap so I might as well aid to it. <3

I'd definitely say Chouwa's trouble!

While she's not actually a locksmith - It's a lie to provide a cover for her lockpicking skill-, it doesn't hurt to have the tools.Thumbsup

I'll definitely keep that in mind if I ever see you.
More stuff for me to keep Sal out of trouble lol

RE: Thief looking for some connections. - Madda - 10-26-2015

If you ever want to hassle a poor miqo'te, Mirielda is a homeless "entertainer" (dancer) that hit pretty hard times in Ul'dah. Just need to get the colusium set.