Hydaelyn Role-Players
Who Would You Cast as Your Character! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Who Would You Cast as Your Character! (/showthread.php?tid=1403)

Who Would You Cast as Your Character! - Gerik - 09-09-2012

So I thought it might be a fun if we all posted what real life person (actor, model, centerfold, etc.) we would cast as our character (like if there was a FFXIV movie), or cast someone as someone else' character. I really have no idea where this thread will go, but maybe it will be fun? Also, I really have no idea if this is posted in the right section.

For Gerik I would cast Marco Dapper, I think (Ehrmagahd he's so freakin' hot). Hope you agree!
(I didn't include shirtless pictures so that straight guys don't turn gay, but uh, yeah, feel free to google if you want to see pecs for miles.) Screw the straight men.

Spoiler: show
[img=center]http://images.tvrage.com/people/66/196527.jpg[/img]

[Image: Marco+Dapper+picture+6.jpg]

[Image: Marco+Dapper+photo+11.jpg]

Re: Who Would You Cast as Your Character! - Deirdre - 09-09-2012

Oh, I love this kind of thread!
Deirdre would be Jacqueline Macinnes Wood~
Makes me wanna do some kind of IG filming.

[Image: Jacqueline-MacInnes-Wood-jacqueline-maci...80-720.jpg]

[Image: 600full-jacqueline-macinnes-wood.jpg]

Re: Who Would You Cast as Your Character! - Gerik - 09-09-2012

Oooooh omg, she's gorgeous.

Re: Who Would You Cast as Your Character! - Kylin - 09-09-2012

Justin Hartley for Kylin me thinks >.>

[Image: hartley.jpg]

Re: Who Would You Cast as Your Character! - Eva - 09-11-2012

We had a thread like this on EG and Everwatch and I always struggled with it because Eva - while strikingly beautiful - is kind of the "buxom blonde" and many of the actresses/models that kind of fit that are posed in sort of trashy ways, and Eva is very classy and refined by comparison, so this has always been a challenge... and I've spent the past couple of days just kind of searching around various models and actresses.

Mega-thanks to Gerik for finding this Irish model (who probably has a very similar accent to Eva's as well!) Her fair skin and the softness to her features mesh up very well with how we've always envisioned Eva to look. Being a model and all there's apparently a lot of risque pictures out there but I found a few of the tamer ones - since Eva's kind of a tame lass. The only differences I can really discern here is that Eva has slightly longer hear, doesn't wear quite so much mascara, and has a slightly larger bosom. I mean, she also has pointy elezen ears and violet eyes. lol But as far as facial features and such goes - this is pretty spot on. I wonder if we could get these people to do Final Fantasy - the movie!

Claire Tully - model and biochemist (how awesome is that?!)

This looks almost exactly how we picture her:
[Image: Sue-claire-tilly-calendar.jpg]

I love the expression on her face:
[Image: 5654646165_548eb4b4e1.jpg]

Another great one:
[Image: 2007_Claire_H_372685t.jpg]

And one sexy one just because Eva can be sexy once in awhile...
[Image: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg]

This also makes me want to keep her blonde instead of changing to black hair. I'm reconsidering now. Huh

Re: Who Would You Cast as Your Character! - Tadir - 11-06-2012

Well, I'm gonna go with Tom Cruise, because that was the consensus before. So...Tom Cruise.

[Image: 6YG2.jpg]

Re: Who Would You Cast as Your Character! - Ryanti - 11-07-2012

I do not believe Eastern tastes go well together with IRL actors but I'll take a crack at it..

A young Mark Hamill...

Show Content

Show Content

Beyond his looks, which are, for the most part, important.. another something that Mark possessed as Skywalker was a remarkable face... a face that really pierced through you when you saw it on camera, a face that you would recognize even if you went for a long time without seeing it. An unique.. face. With a powerful presence about that. Mark had that.