Hydaelyn Role-Players
A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Tonberry's Lantern (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] (/showthread.php?tid=14125)

Pages: 1 2 3

A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - GloryRhodes - 11-03-2015

LIMSA LOMINSA'S FAVORITE BEVERAGE!

[Image: pqqmx18.jpg]

A Tall Mast Can Take You Far
But Bronco Gives You That Something Extra
To Keep Your Rudder Straight
NOW ON SALE AT THE MISSING MEMBER!

HAPPY STARLIGHT!
[Image: ShKwabp.jpg]

Bronco Reborn and Dubious Distributions
Wish all of you a Happy Holidays

BRONCO REBORN
[Image: lIXIMO9.jpg]

A New Formula!
A New Feeling!
Don't be fooled by competitors!
BRONCO REBORN!
5 gil at the Ruby Road Exchange, Dubious Distributions and The Grindstone!

Dubious Distributions is not responsible for any adverse physical, mental or aetherial effects caused by consumption of Bronco Reborn Energy Tonic.  Questions as to the ingredients of Bronco Reborn will be met with rhetoric and evasiveness.  Test groups have suffered minor myocardial infaction in rare cases.  Drink at your own risk.

[Image: S69j8Up.jpg]

My name is Spahro Llorn, creator of Bronco Reborn.  Recently, many claims have been made about Bronco Grease Energy Tonic, and I'm here to tell you that we at Dubious Distributions have looked into them.  Bronco Reborn is our promise to Eorzea to strive for ever greater heights, and to not rest on our laurels, content in simply being the best.  Many competitors and imitators have sprung up in recent moons trying to ride our hard work and dedication to you, the customer, with inferior and dangerous products.  We promise that Bronco Reborn will continue to be the leader in Energy Tonics made to precise alchemical specifications by our in house alchemist.  Designed with the hard working men and women of Eorzea in mind, there is nothing in the world like Bronco Reborn, and I'll stand by that.

Spahro Llorn
Vice President of BG Products
Dubious Distributions

LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES
IT LIVES.  IT DIES.  IT LIVES AGAIN!

[Image: 4tkFkWS.jpg]
BRONCO REBORN!

OUR FORMULA WAS WEAK.
WE CHANGED IT.
OUR POWER WASN'T POWERFUL ENOUGH.
WE ADDED MORE.
OUR POSTERS DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH HALF NAKED MODELS!
SO HERE'S SIX OF THEM!

SIX TIMES THE POWER!
SIX TIMES THE FLAVOR!
SIX TIMES THE BRONCO!

Dubious Distributions is not responsible for any adverse physical, mental or aetherial effects caused by consumption of Bronco Reborn Energy Tonic.  Questions as to the ingredients of Bronco Reborn will be met with rhetoric and evasiveness.  Test groups have suffered minor pneumothorax in rare cases.  Drink at your own risk.

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Telluride - 11-03-2015

(( ♪ Grease is the word, it's the word, it's the word...
It's got groove, it's got meaning
Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion
Grease is the way we are feeling ♪ ))

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Capheira - 11-03-2015

It was late in the afternoon that Odette passed by a colourful flyer that caught her eye in the dimming light of an orange-hued sunset. Pausing in her stride, the sassy siren backpedaled a single step to squint combined aesthetics of hickory lashes and ocean-hued eyes at the advertisement... and the somewhat familiar face upon it. 

"What...?" came the mutter from between full lips that almost instantly pulled into an amused smirk once initial surprise had passed. That same expression was quickly chased by a laugh that set freckles dancing upon bronzed cheeks, a loud exclamation following along the lines of, "Fokkin' Twelve Nathan. . ."

Shaking her head, the bardess turned from the poster and she murmured anew, "Well, at least he drew t'long straw. Lad gets t'look like a stud rather than 'takin' a poundin' like some other unfortunate soul we know. Wonder how many palms were greased fer that?" 

Clearly amused, the Highlander returned to her set course with sauntered ease; chortling all the while for her own wit.

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Boo the Hamster - 11-03-2015

Enju would look along the poster for a moment, first with a grin, then with a small scowl along his face as he noticed who else was on there.

"You look decent, but still.  I'm disappointed.  I hope she never sees this, or at least approves of your actions."

He shook his head as he turned his back, disgusted with himself.

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - FallenFedora - 11-03-2015

Char Lohengrin could only laugh in response to the scantily clad women positioned aesthetically around the Hyur. "Twelve, is that all they could get? That one's too 'horny' and the rest... I mean, look at their tails..." He shook his head, sipping from his glass of scotch. "Sir. You can't see their tails... No wait, I see half of one." His bodyguard said as he leaned forward to inspect the picture with rising interest. "That's the point. It's distasteful. Why hide a single aspect of their beauty? Do I cut numbers from your coin purse because I don't care for your rates? No."

The Miqo'te male adjusted his sunglasses and nodded to two Auri colleagues whom brought a large stack of advertisements for Laughing Armament's weaponry. "Like an artist whom only finished half of his painting, these are unfit for the eye. Remove them, pin our advertisements up, and then burn the rest." Char sauntered off, waving at tonight's latest conquest to join him on his arm, guard in tow.

"Let's not split hairs. I'll keep one, you keep one and we'll just pin these over the rest." The advertisers shared a smirk as they set to work. "You want to give them a try when we're done here?"

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Garalona - 11-03-2015

Exhausted and still haunted by the smell of vomit, Garalona trudged from her latest house call. It was very late, and she was regretting not charging more for her services. The lalafell had the coin, so who was she to say no to his insistence she supervise his latest attempt to get clean?

Now with the worst of it over, and with new insight into just how much puke could come from such a small vessel, she had left strict instructions with the servants on handling the rest. The coin was good, but not good enough for her to stand there like a sentry for an entire damn moon.

A gust of wind smacked a loose flyer into her arm. Cursing, she pulled it off and turned the page over as if the advertiser was personally responsible for this slight. Bits were missing where it had been roughly torn down, but most of the image remained.

"Oh, ye gods, please..."

And then her gaze when up to the wall, to what the ads had been replaced with. "Oh, ye gods, PLEASE."

An idea formed in an instant. Her vomit sodden work clothes were stuffed in her bags, and all she had to do was remove her Roegadyn sized smock and fling it across the wall to ruin everything. Stuffing her clothes back in her bag, she continued on her way.

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - -no longer matters- - 11-03-2015

Gwen walked down the streets of Ul'dah like always whistling, her red tinted spectral glasses on her eyes darting from person to person in the crowd. She lit a cigarette she took a few long drags as she leaned against the wall, when she sighed and said aloud.
"Hmm slow day, seems no voidies trying to take flesh houses today. Maybe I can turn in for a drink yeah?"

as she pushes herself off the wall, her eye catches notice of a poster for Bronco Grease and a man surrounded by a harem of Miqo'te. She rolled the cigarette to the side of her mouth and took one last drag before spitting it to the ground. her lips formed a taunting smile as she uttered one word excitedly.

"Incubus!"

She took off her glasses and and lowered the brim of her fedora, and walked away with a big toothy grin, and a murderous look in her eye.

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Manari - 11-03-2015

The small Keeper of the Moon girl moved quickly and silently through Gridania, intentionally avoiding any sort of distractions that would keep her from whatever her purpose for entering the town was. She never liked being in the city and wanted to leave as soon as possible.

However, something caught her eye as she was walking past the Caroline Canopy. Something that was posted on the walls caused her to stop and examine it. Her large emerald Keeper eyes were focused on the center of the picture while a look of disbelief washed over her youthful face.

Those who spent most of their time alone or with animals can tend to develop a habit of speaking aloud to themselves. "This looks like... but surely I am mistaken..." She shook her head as if to shake away the thoughts that were interrupting her original purpose here and began to walk away. "Honestly, I know naught of her anyway... And I do not know what a 'bronco' is either."

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Lan Darklyn - 11-03-2015

Lan had just retrieved his mail from the box at Forgotten Springs when something caught his eye enough that he paused in sorting through the reports and turned to step over to a wall with several posters plastered on it.

"Oh great they are at...." Blinking in disbelief it took the seeker a moment to fully process what he was seeing.

"I...see that Anstarra changed her hair again....Hmm, how did they get Jay...Unless Anstarra convinced her somehow..."

He shakes his head and does an about face to walk away muttering, "The world it going mad. Shut up Hannah."

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Vyce - 11-03-2015

Solmund folds his arms, staring the poster over with amusement.

"Suppose some men don't have it naturally. More power to them."

He chortles and continues on his way.

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Anstarra - 11-03-2015

Anstarra would be found sitting on the terrace of her usual café, grinning as she watched people looking at the latest ad. She'd seen at least three or four steal copies for themselves, sometimes surreptitiously looking over their shoulders, other times openly. She had no need to do so, of course.. she had her own. And why not? Several of her favorite people (and some new favorites) were on it.

"That was fun," she nods, in recollection. "No regrets... hah. I can only imagine what people must think of this..." She pauses, and blinks, reading the tagline again. Particularly the 'nunh' implication. And her name on the poster, white hair or no. And then considers who else in her family might read it.

"...shit."

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Mimiru - 11-03-2015

Mimi Horo would stare at the picture for a time while picking up a few things during a shopping trip. 

"...there's something very telling about myself when I see two of my ex's posed in this picture together. Maybe I'll become a nun..."

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Faye - 11-03-2015

The sight of the poster certainly caught the Midlander's eye, and she slowed down to take a good look, eyeing over each scantly clad figure before a blonde brow slowly lifted up her forehead. "I know far too many people in this poster for comfort..." she murmured beneath her breath.

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Leggerless - 11-03-2015

Elise finished her cleanup at the Duskbreak bar--part of a recent renovation endorsed by herself and the heavy drinkers of the establishment--before her eye caught a poster one of the refugees brought in with them. She picked it up with her right hand, adjusted her glasses, and looked over the images.

"Love is a weird subject indeed, deary." Elise remarked before hanging up the poster on the wall behind her. With a chuckle, she set aside her cleaning supplies and closed up the area for the night before she departed to a good night's rest.

RE: A LEGEND REBORN [BRONCO GREASE!] - Leanne - 11-03-2015

The walls of the Carline Canopy once more began to suffer from a rampant poster tearing, albeit this time way more vicious by the looks of the scrapped paper still glued to the wall, and this time not from several patrons, but from one diminutive seeker that kept taking them off one after another.

"Dear, are you alright?" Lady Miounne asks the fuming miqo'te sat by a table, in process of tearing the poster into shreds.

"Nay. I'm not al-" Leanne stops every single action of hers as she sees another man gluing -another- poster. With an almost comical crestfallen expression, she slams her head on the table, whimpering. Miounne sighed and quietly comforted the poor girl.

From Leanne, came out a continuous mantra.

"WhydidntIsaynowhydidntIsaynowhy..."