Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking For Role-play! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking For Role-play! (/showthread.php?tid=14164)

Pages: 1 2

Looking For Role-play! - Trembling Boulder - 11-05-2015

Name: Trembling Boulder

Sex: Male

Race: Roegadyn

Clan: Hellsguard

Bio:  Like most second,  and third-born children of the Hellsguard clan.  Trembling Boulder was sent forth from his mountain village like many others before him, and made his way towards Ul'dah. Yet Trembling wasn't the second, or third-born he was in fact the first born with his younger brother only being a year behind him. It wasn't until he was older, that his village expressed worry. Trembling unlike his brother was very timid, thoughtful, passive, and far from fearless. 

"When he wields steel, he shakes so hard I swear if we where to leave it in his hands he'd shake the pommel right off. Don't even get me started on how bad his voice shakes when he's nervous." 

" He has the ferocity of a cactuar."

"He screams like a female hyur child." 

After much discussion the village decided to let Trembling leave,  and let his brother take his place.  After all who knew how many souls would pass by from the gates of the underworld if Trembling would be the one to stand guard.  Once the news was given to Trembling he took it with a soft smile, and a submissive nod.  After all it was out of his nature to be upset, angry, and deep down he understood why that choice had to be made.  

However, besides choosing to reside there and becoming a Sell-sword. Trembling made his way towards Gridania after hearing about it's cooler climates, lush green forest, and lastly it's vegetation.  Upon arrival Trembling quickly feel in love.  Everything he had heard was true, and it wasn't long until Trembling found himself applying to the Conjures' Guild.  Once being accepted Trembling has devoted his life to respecting the elements, studying the art of the conjurer, and doing the bidding of the guild when a job feel in his lap.  ( Assuming the guild would give out task.) 

OOC:
Looks like it's me again, but this time I come before you all looking for some people who'd be down for some lasting, and meaningful RP.  Oh,  and I hope everyone is doing great today! I'm really interested in adventure base Rp. You know,  like going out into the world and Rping at difference places, and making out a reason why said characters are there.  ( I know sounds pretty lame and boring.) 

But,  adventuring isn't the only RP I'm willing to do!  If you as a player have something else in mind I'm always down.  After all  I want to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves Oocly. So in short I've listed what I'm looking for. 

The List:

1.) Friends/allies/rivals/acquaintances 

2.) People who wouldn't mind if I did a bit of writing based on the RP. ( I'm really excited about the writing aspect of RP.)

3.)  Storytelling, and or taking part in a plot.

4.)  Rp that promotes character growth. 

5.) Open for suggestions, if anyone else would like to add something to the list. 

OOC Info

Timezone:  (EST, USA.) I'm on quite a bit.

Sever: Balmung

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Rosekitten - 11-05-2015

Always for helping sell-swords ^-^if you ever catch me on feel free to bother me. Also if you get beat up a bit in your profession and you can't heal yourself I know a decent medic Tongue 

I'm generally easy enough to get in touch with either in game or here. So if you have anything you want to talk about or cook up plot wise I'd love to help or least give feedback.

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Solenne - 11-05-2015

Hi! It would make a lot of sense for your character to know Solenne, since they're both members of the Conjurer's Guild. Maybe they could team up to work on a job for the Guild sometime?

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Garalona - 11-05-2015

Another conjurer checking in, though Garalona may or may not end up completely exasperated by Trembling Boulder. Could be amusing either way! I'm also EST and generally on in the evenings or any time on the weekends. I'm horrible about remembering to look people up, so if you see me on say hi!

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Swygynwyzn - 11-05-2015

I saw you yesterday was going to say hey but you looked busy if you see me around holler.

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Swygynwyzn - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 11:21 AM)Rosekitten Wrote: Always for helping sell-swords ^-^if you ever catch me on feel free to bother me. Also if you get beat up a bit in your profession and you can't heal yourself I know a decent medic Tongue 

I'm generally easy enough to get in touch with either in game or here. So if you have anything you want to talk about or cook up plot wise I'd love to help or least give feedback.
Decent medic? I like to think Swyg is better than decent.

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Trembling Boulder - 11-06-2015

Once again,  I'd like to take a moment and thank each of you for offering me the OOC chance and invitations to meet other characters.  I'm still open for anyone else who would like to RP, and those who I haven't contacted yet in-game, I assure you once I see you online I'll be sure to drop a hello,  and another thanks!

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Swygynwyzn - 11-06-2015

Hey thanks for the add sir.

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Trembling Boulder - 11-09-2015

No! Thank you for the add my friend.  Anyways I just wanted to take a moment and let you all know that I've brought my main over and he's been made into Trembling! I'll be sure to get back into contact with you all once the game is back up.

I'm still looking for people to RP! Thank you all so much for all the help, and here soon I'm going to add some more information on Trembling and attempt to craft a decent hook for you good people to latch onto if you'd like!

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Swygynwyzn - 11-09-2015

You can always bug me sir. It was a pleasure speaking with you when we did.

RE: Looking For Role-play! - RiniKett - 11-09-2015

It was nice to meet you even if it wasn't for long. Be sure to come by again!

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Rusty Knight - 11-09-2015

Poke me on Scarlet Heath sometime Smile Hellsguard adventurer always on the lookout for her own kin.

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Rosekitten - 11-09-2015

(11-05-2015, 01:29 PM)Swygynwyzn Wrote: Decent medic? I like to think Swyg is better than decent.
Well..... Maybe a bit better than decent... Just a hair though. ^-^

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Swygynwyzn - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 04:29 PM)Rosekitten Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 01:29 PM)Swygynwyzn Wrote: Decent medic? I like to think Swyg is better than decent.
Well..... Maybe a bit better than decent... Just a hair though. ^-^
Oh geez thanks.

RE: Looking For Role-play! - Trembling Boulder - 11-16-2015

Sorry I haven't been on guys! We had a lost in our family, and we have been out of town. I will be on late tomorrow night. I'm still looking for contact! Thank you all for baring with me!