Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; (/showthread.php?tid=14235)

Pages: 1 2

Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Ligardian Dreamer - 11-09-2015

Some of you may recognize me... Some of you may not. I play a human Paladin named Alexander Gomez.

It's been a long time that I've been away. Few months ago, I managed to upgraded to the heavensward expansion pack but... since then, I've never resubscribed again.

I've... lost the drive to play FFXIV and, well, life also happened so I was also occupied with that. But because of the memories and not wanting to give it up completely, the money that I did have to resubscribe was kept until the day I decide to make use of the 30 days... Since I didn't want to just resub and then "Ulp, I don't play for the majority of the days until the subscription day ends~"

I apologize to some of you. There was one time that I did returned and some of you heard from me after a previous absent that I had...but after that, I poofed again without a word. Because of it, some things have changed... People moved on... maybe some have forgotten. I confess that I am saying this because I recently discovered  somethingthat left me with a bit of a heartache... forgive me, I'm a sensitive guy TwT;

I am planning to resubscribe somewhere close to the beginning of December. The reason why I am not resubbing right now is because I still do not feel it quite well and I want to give myself plenty of time so that there's no excuse when I finally do come back. If I don't have the money by then, however, I will see if I can save up to resub at a later date.

I have been planning to make this kind of message for quite a while. Better late than never I suppose x.x; ...I really hope to come back to here. I'm not ready to give up the fantasy after all, haha.

Until then everyone... VwV/

RE: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Kasumi - 11-09-2015

I don't know you at all, as I'm a rather new player, but welcome (back)!!

I hope you'll find your time here to be something fun once again!

RE: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Desu Nee - 11-09-2015

I remember you used to welcome everyone new.

OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED.

RE: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Ligardian Dreamer - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 08:37 PM)Kasumi Wrote: I don't know you at all, as I'm a rather new player, but welcome (back)!!

I hope you'll find your time here to be something fun once again!

Hehe, thank you. It'll likely take time for me to readjust myself but I'll do my best. 

And welcome to Eorzea, yourself. May you find many wonderful adventures and memories here =3

(11-09-2015, 08:40 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: I remember you used to welcome everyone new.

OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED.

Yeah ^~^; I wish I can keep that going but I may have to let that one go... That or, at the moment I'll join, that is when I'll resume welcoming people...

Which makes me wonder if there has been anyone that has taken up the mantle since my absence XD

RE: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Swygynwyzn - 11-09-2015

Welcome back!

RE: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Faye - 11-09-2015

I remember you~ Welcome back!

(11-09-2015, 08:58 PM)Swygynwyzn Wrote: Welcome back!

Hehe, thanks. I hope to be back soon, officially >w<;

(11-09-2015, 08:59 PM)Faye Wrote: I remember you~ Welcome back!
Hehe, and I remember you as well. Thank you, hope to be back soon, officially >w<;

RE: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - C'laihn - 11-09-2015

I'm relatively new myself, but nice seeing someone will be making a return! Also, real life happens and sometimes you gotta take a step back and take care of yourself and your surroundings. I think most people understand that!

Anyway, welcome back and hopefully your arrival back in December will be fun!

(11-09-2015, 09:20 PM)C Wrote: I'm relatively new myself, but nice seeing someone will be making a return!  Also, real life happens and sometimes you gotta take a step back and take care of yourself and your surroundings. I think most people understand that!

Anyway, welcome back and hopefully your arrival back in December will be fun!

Hehe, well welcome, hope yours will be a ride full of wonderful experience and memories to receive here =3

Yeah I hear ya... It just kinda sucks that I could've been here more or that at least I would've done better to keep update to date but... I guess it does happen ><

Heh, and thanks, hope to be back at that time or later officially.

RE: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Swygynwyzn - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 09:07 PM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote:

Hehe, and I remember you as well. Thank you, hope to be back soon, officially >w<;
Hit me up when you do would love to chat.

(11-09-2015, 09:27 PM)Swygynwyzn Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 09:07 PM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote:

Hit me up when you do would love to chat.

Gotcha o.ob

RE: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Steel Wolf - 11-09-2015

I remember having seen you flutter about a while ago, but we never got to interact really all that much, either in-forum or in-game.

Regardless, welcome back! :3 Here's hoping that your situation is stable enough to allow you to enjoy your leisure time. <3

RE: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Pumpkinweed - 11-09-2015

Welcome back! Gus has a pumpkin chai tea waiting for you.

[Image: fallpumpkin.jpg]

(11-09-2015, 10:13 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: I remember having seen you flutter about a while ago, but we never got to interact really all that much, either in-forum or in-game.

Regardless, welcome back! :3 Here's hoping that your situation is stable enough to allow you to enjoy your leisure time. <3

Yeah. A while ago, I did came back from my first absence, then poofed again into this 2nd absence >w<; And thankie, I hope to be back officially.

The reason for such a particular date is due to me wanting to make use of the 30 days: It'll roll through christmas and New Years at least and then Spring Term will start for me xwx;

(11-09-2015, 10:39 PM)Pumpkinweed Wrote:
Welcome back! Gus has a pumpkin chai tea waiting for you.

[Image: fallpumpkin.jpg]

Pumpkin chai tea? I never tasted it but I do like Pumpkin pie =} And thankie, hope to be back officially eventually >w<;

RE: Hello. Long time no see ^~^; - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-10-2015

Welcome back! I don't know you but being welcomed back is always an awesome thing so welcome back!