Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Ultros] Have been building a small RP community. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Ultros] Have been building a small RP community. (/showthread.php?tid=14305)

[Ultros] Have been building a small RP community. - Lavi Levlavi - 11-17-2015

So I created an Ultros RP Linkshell, and have been successfully recruiting some people.

I was hoping it would be okay if I could direct people in the linkshell here, so that we might get better organized.

If anyone more experienced at running a group of RPers could give me some tips for getting organized, and what kind of events to run for people a little bit new to RPing I would really really appreciate it.

Also if anyone has an alt on Ultros, please look me up, I could use all the help I could get.

RE: [Ultros] Have been building a small RP community. - ChaosMAJORA - 11-17-2015

Oho, I know ALL about how hard it seems to be when it comes to generating a presence and/or interest in a new RP circle. Wish you the best of luck with it!

Regarding events, I always got to thinking it's nice to have "workshop sessions" via an OOC chat to discuss who wants to do what with their character, and then brainstorm potential events stemming from that. Perhaps one person might wish to begin their character as a Wood Wailer who ends up travelling the world - you could suggest ideas to them, work together to create a 'storyline' that will bring them into the fold of your group?

Just a thought. I hope it helps, and again, best of luck! ^_^

RE: [Ultros] Have been building a small RP community. - Sjach - 09-07-2016

(11-17-2015, 08:52 AM)Lavi Levlavi Wrote: So I created an Ultros RP Linkshell, and have been successfully recruiting some people.

I was hoping it would be okay if I could direct people in the linkshell here, so that we might get better organized.

If anyone more experienced at running a group of RPers could give me some tips for getting organized, and what kind of events to run for people a little bit new to RPing I would really really appreciate it.

Also if anyone has an alt on Ultros, please look me up, I could use all the help I could get.

Actually my Main is on Ultros but im more than willing to assist if you still need help. I may be rusty a bit though.

RE: [Ultros] Have been building a small RP community. - Trishelle - 07-02-2017

(11-17-2015, 08:52 AM)Lavi Levlavi Wrote: So I created an Ultros RP Linkshell, and have been successfully recruiting some people.

Hi there! Wasn't sure if you were still looking for RP contacts on Ultros or not, but I'm Trishelle Sangeki on there in the offchance you still are! Big Grin