Hydaelyn Role-Players
Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. (/showthread.php?tid=14497)

Pages: 1 2 3

Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-05-2015

Garrett Vinland
of Ishgard

[Image: 7e8d34b5d2.jpg]

Hey there everyone, second time round doing this kinda thing, but this time a lot has changed and I'm more prepared so hopefully this goes better and this one happens to catch your eyes some more as I'm interested meeting more of you!

First of all, I'll go ahead and put the wiki page right here ---> Wiki Page!
It has a lot more information and its filled out pretty well and hopefully there will be more to add such as rumors from you guys if we have enough encounters and what not, but there will be some IC Information here too in-case you don't want to read it.

But heres some basics you might want to know!:
Garrett is a young man born and raised in Ishgard and has finally decided to step outside of its walls and make way for new jobs to pick up across Eorzea.
Work you may ask? Garrett is a freelancer, offering his weapons and skills to those for a pretty decent price from tracking someone down, to bodyguard duty and work along those lines! Now there is a reason why Garrett does the work that he does but thats for you guys to find out IC but if your character is a bounty hunter this might be the best part for you if you like abit of a rough 'em up! There are currently papers handed out with a location, offering the job to find Garrett a beatin' and simply leave the message "Lewenhert sends his regards." Now what could that mean? But I'm sure you'll guys get to find out!

Even so, it doesn't have to go that way, it can go to more your preference, who knows!
So I hope this provides more of an image of Garrett and who he is along with the wiki page and its interesting enough to capture your attention, but this character is still in the works focusing character development through IC situations rather than having it all planned out.

What else am I looking for?
New friends to enjoy RPing with and interacting with IC or OCC, because having connections among different people is great and it can lead to other things.
Possibly looking for a romantic partner, who knows?
Nothing beats a good enemy/nemesis though, I think sometimes having a feud between characters or more can always lead to some interesting scenarios.

But I hope you guys enjoyed this at least, if theres anything else that you want to know, don't hesitate I'll do the best I can to answer any questions and I look forward to seeing you guys around!

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - As'elena - 12-05-2015

I am always looking for new and especially consistent friendships!

While your background is a mystery a friendship with Maariya could really go either way depending on what he's done and how he thinks about it now, so that's definitely going to be interesting.

Maariya lives in Ul'dah so she spends most of her time in the city, the Goblet, or anywhere in Thanalan really.

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Kasumi - 12-05-2015

Droppin' in a line to give a cheer. Garrett is one of the best roleplayers I've come across since I've been here. Down for anything, anytime, rolls -really- well with story twists and keeps RP from getting stale.

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Noirelle - 12-05-2015

What times are you on?!

So I can throw the heiress at you and meet you yes @u@

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-06-2015

Hah, thanks Kasumi you're way too kind ^^ <3
As for what times I'm on its abit mix and match really depending on my sleep schedule since I'm in the EU, so it really depends on what time zone you're in <:

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Kasumi - 12-06-2015

Welcome!

I really hope you get some hits on this! \o/

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - K'hatos - 12-06-2015

If you're looking for good times and friends to enjoy said times with, check out Eorzea's premier totally legit and in no way sky pirate themed free company, The Dread Wyrms!  

Dread Wyrms Linkshell Page

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-07-2015

Quote:If you're looking for good times and friends to enjoy said times with, check out Eorzea's premier totally legit and in no way sky pirate themed free company, The Dread Wyrms!  

Dread Wyrms Linkshell Page
Thanks buddy, maybe we'll get to have a run in at some point and see what happens.
Feel free to PM me on send a request in-game!

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - SicketySix - 12-07-2015

Pm sent

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-09-2015

Quote:Posted by SicketySix - 12-07-2015 07:54 PM
Pm sent

Thanks buddy!
Glad we got it sorted! <:

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Kasumi - 12-10-2015

(12-09-2015, 05:23 PM)Vinland Wrote:
Pm sent

Thanks buddy!

... You two plotting behind my back. D:

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Enla - 12-10-2015

Looking forward to meeting him eventually! Big Grin

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-11-2015

(12-10-2015, 06:33 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 05:23 PM)Vinland Wrote:
Pm sent

Thanks buddy!

... You two plotting behind my back. D:
Plotting behind your back? No, no nothing of the sort. >.>

Quote:Posted by Enla - Yesterday 10:46 PM
Looking forward to meeting him eventually! [Image: biggrin.gif]
And the same with you! <:

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - Alderique - 12-13-2015

Hey! If you're still looking for people, you can take a look at my wiki and let me know if you're interested.

Alderique would be currently traveling in Ishgard, though I often RP in a timeless bubble due to events being in various locations. Traveling in Ishgard, but lives in Mist.

RE: Freelancer of Ishgard seeking work and connections. - DanteScaeva - 12-14-2015

(12-13-2015, 08:36 AM)Alderique Wrote: Hey! If you're still looking for people, you can take a look at my wiki and let me know if you're interested.

Alderique would be currently traveling in Ishgard, though I often RP in a timeless bubble due to events being in various locations. Traveling in Ishgard, but lives in Mist.
Interested in all connections dude, from the good, to the bad, to the weird, whatever.
The whole fun of it is meeting new people, even if they're the complete opposite of each other, makes the character interactions that all more amusing and what not.
Feel free to PM me or something in-game if I'm on, I'm usually around most of the time!