Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! (/showthread.php?tid=14547)

Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - MBajihri - 12-09-2015

Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, we are working on hosting a Crafting Faire with the intent of providing high-quality gear to low level players while roleplaying at the area we're setting up shop! For this first event, we are deciding to set up at Mih Khetto's Ampitheatre in Old Gridania. We are looking for upwards of three crafters of each job able to produce high-quality gear up to Level 32 for any new players, lowbies, or people levelling a new class! Below I'm going to go over a few things as well as list off our current crafters!

Due to the astounding success of the first Crafting Faire, we are deciding to host a Crafting Faire once a month! It brought a lot of people together, and we made a lot of people gear! I'm personally extremely happy with all of the RP this brought to Gridania as well!

[Image: SVCHHra.jpg] 

How many items can one person have made?
Any player is welcome to one item per equipment slot! This is to keep materials going about as long as possible.

Are crafters expected to bring their own materials?
For the most part, a -lot- of materials for items up to Level 32 can be sold at various vendors. Other items that are not will be provided by one of our suppliers. At the most I estimate a crafter to only have to spend 50-60k gil on materials. If this is an issue I am willing to help front the bill, but it's only 2-3 days of Hunt bills to recoup this cost!

Is there any incentive for level-capped roleplayers without a craft to attend this event?
Of course! Any and all are welcome to come roleplay with us, show support, etc. The reason we're working with other free companies to make this a regular(hopefully!) event is to help out newer players as they trickle onto Balmung, and help out veteran players hoping to try out a new class.

Current list of crafters is below! Note, we can use all the help we can get! This event will be for a few hours only and we hope to make a big impact on new players!

Carpenter
Mhaya Bajihri

Blacksmith
Miscreant Vagabond

Armorer
Vahn Kasch

Goldsmith
Avesa Iseth

Leatherworker
Grimnir Shieldbreaker
Tularian Ironfist

Weaver
Malliri Veinwright

Alchemist
Ambagai Haragin

Culinarian
Anton Borneheld
Esper Caesura

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - Garren - 12-10-2015

If you're still looking for crafters for this event, my wife and I have everything at 50, if not 60. (I specialized in Blacksmithing, Carpenter, and Leatherworker. She specialized in Weaving, Goldsmithing, and Alchemy).

Just let us know what you might need. We'd love to help out.

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - MBajihri - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 03:52 PM)Grimnir Wrote: If you're still looking for crafters for this event, my wife and I have everything at 50, if not 60. (I specialized in Blacksmithing, Carpenter, and Leatherworker. She specialized in Weaving, Goldsmithing, and Alchemy).

Just let us know what you might need. We'd love to help out.
I am willing to work around your preferences, as I have all at 60! Care to shoot me a tell sometime? I'm really happy to get your reply!

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - Lumizumi - 12-11-2015

ICly my character can't do any of these, but OOCly I'm more than happy to land a Weaving hand~. I could probably just Change up her hair and stick her in a mask or something as an NPC-like Weaver, if you need the crafter help!

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - MBajihri - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 02:24 PM)Lumizumi Wrote: ICly my character can't do any of these, but OOCly I'm more than happy to land a Weaving hand~. I could probably just Change up her hair and stick her in a mask or something as an NPC-like Weaver, if you need the crafter help!
I'd love that! Shoot me a tell!

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - Vahn Kasch - 12-12-2015

I'll gladly toss my IC/OOC armoursmith services in the mix, at least until Grindstone.

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - MBajihri - 12-12-2015

Grindstone is at 10 PM EST right? That'd give us 2 hours? If so, awesome! I'll add your name to the list.

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - Vahn Kasch - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 12:33 AM)MBajihri Wrote: Grindstone is at 10 PM EST right? That'd give us 2 hours? If so, awesome! I'll add your name to the list.
That would be correct!

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - Jin - 12-12-2015

Uuuuuuugh this had to be at 8 EST today of all days....I have to get on a 20 hour flight at that time or I would join in a heartbeat. ; ;

Will you be doing this again hopefully?

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - MBajihri - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 08:03 PM)Jin Wrote: Uuuuuuugh this had to be at 8 EST today of all days....I have to get on a 20 hour flight at that time or I would join in a heartbeat. ; ;

I hope to make this a monthly endeavor if interest stands! We'd like to cycle between the three major cities to keep things feeling new per event!

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - Jin - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 08:17 PM)MBajihri Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 08:03 PM)Jin Wrote: Uuuuuuugh this had to be at 8 EST today of all days....I have to get on a 20 hour flight at that time or I would join in a heartbeat. ; ;

I hope to make this a monthly endeavor if interest stands! We'd like to cycle between the three major cities to keep things feeling new per event!
Scratch that I grossly miscounted my time!

RE: Crafting Faire, Saturday December 12th, 8 PM EST! - MBajihri - 12-13-2015

HUGE Thanks to everyone who came out to support the event tonight, and those who came to RP! I hope next time we'll make items for even more people! As soon as I figure out how to add a vote, I may put a vote up to see how many want Limsa, and how many want Ul'dah!