Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello Everyone! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello Everyone! (/showthread.php?tid=14588)

Hello Everyone! - Suna Rokuyari - 12-13-2015

Hello, everyone!

I am a lurker and I finally decided to join the forum. I have had an interest to Role play with FFXIV, but unfortunately most of my friends think it's a waste of time. So I finally made a character on Balmung and holy moley, It's quite different than my old server! It's refreshing to see so many people actively rping in character.

I have been a bit shy to start Role Playing with folk. It took alot of time just for me to fess up and make this account. I really love your guy's characters.

Anyways, this is Suna!

[Image: fcs29h.png]

She's my baby.  She is a bit shy and quiet. However, she loves being in the company of others. She used to be a performer (parlor card tricks) in the Gold Saucer before she became a Thaumaturge. She mostly keeps to her self and enjoys watching the hustle and bustle of other Adventurers from a distance. She loves animals and can sometimes be seen with a kitten following behind her.

Eventually I want to Rp with others but for right now I just wanted to introduce my self and my character!

It's nice to meet you all!

RE: Hello Everyone! - Roe Dad - 12-13-2015

Well welcome to the RPC and hopefully get to catch you around.

RE: Hello Everyone! - Kawa - 12-13-2015

Hey, a warm welcome to the server and the forum! Smile

If you ever feel like RPing or talking, feel free to send me a message, character is Kawa Matsuro.

RE: Hello Everyone! - MBajihri - 12-13-2015

Hi there, and welcome to Balmung! You're welcome to shoot me a /tell on Mhaya Bajihri if you'd like to RP sometime!

RE: Hello Everyone! - Roe Dad - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 12:16 PM)MBajihri Wrote: Hi there, and welcome to Balmung! You're welcome to shoot me a /tell on Mhaya Bajihri if you'd like to RP sometime!
But make sure you lay a trap for Mhaya she is easily tricked with cupcakes!

RE: Hello Everyone! - Faye - 12-13-2015

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! Big Grin I hope you'll like it here, enjoy some RP soon!

RE: Hello Everyone! - Qadan - 12-13-2015

I can relate to your sentiments about others not "getting" RP. One of my friends is into it, but not so much the others. Oh well, it's their loss! I just recently truly started it myself, and my best advice is to not sweat it so much and just jump in one day! (It's what I had to do.) The Grindstone event every Saturday is a great place for some RP without putting too much pressure on yourself, if I may make a suggestion.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

RE: Hello Everyone! - Accendie - 12-13-2015

*waves*

Welcome to the RPC and hope you have a good time making friends here.

I suggest coming to some of the RP events, especially ones that are good 'mixers' and are designed to encourage interactions between everyone. A lot of events are posted in the Events Forum here on the RPC but some are on Tumblr so if you're active there it might be worth a look. Try searching for "Balmung RP Events". 

Hope we can cross paths at some point!

RE: Hello Everyone! - Suna Rokuyari - 12-14-2015

W-wow! You are all so very nice! Thank you so much! I am so glad to be here! I will take up your suggestion on attending one of the events.