Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys (/showthread.php?tid=14649)

Pages: 1 2 3

[Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Lydia Lightfoot - 12-17-2015

[Image: 7xc3hat.jpg]

But seriously though, please do not actually post any spoilers in this thread. 
Let's just be amused by this gag and let it be that.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - MBajihri - 12-17-2015

Ahahahaha. I was expecting something very basic but this gave me a good chuckle. Well played!

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Lydia Lightfoot - 12-18-2015

I'm so entertained that this has all these views and so few replies. I keep imagining people click it open, groan, mutter curses under their breath at me, and then click away to something else. Big Grin

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Noirelle - 12-18-2015

This should be put on a car really >.>

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - mongi291 - 12-18-2015

Did you know the news? Darth Vader is Luke's father. I know, so shocking.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Noirelle - 12-18-2015

BEN KENOBI DIES

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - LiadansWhisper - 12-18-2015

It was really good.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Greybarren - 12-18-2015

Saw it coming a mile away.  Dude was driving with his high beams on.  Nearly blinded me but I still saw this damn spoiler.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Aaron - 12-18-2015

Disney better not royally fuck over Star Wars.

Talking bout anything after the prequels aren't Canon no fuck you Disney you got rid of Starkiller.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Bleeding Night - 12-19-2015

(12-18-2015, 10:50 PM)Aaron Wrote: Disney better not royally fuck over Star Wars.

Talking bout anything after the prequels aren't Canon no fuck you Disney you got rid of Starkiller.

Let's face it. Starkiller was barely canon. You do not get to lolthrow STAR DESTROYERS around just because you can.

But now. They got rid of Revan, and Bane, and... and... So many things. Also got rid of star wars zombies.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Aaron - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 12:07 AM)Bleeding Night Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 10:50 PM)Aaron Wrote: Disney better not royally fuck over Star Wars.

Let's face it. Starkiller was barely canon. You do not get to lolthrow STAR DESTROYERS around just because you can.

But now. They got rid of Revan, and Bane, and... and... So many things. Also got rid of star wars zombies.
He didn't throw it around though.

He simply guided it to the ground. And he WAS Canon till fucking Disney

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Ryanti - 12-19-2015

Everyone needs to see it.

It's fantastic.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - LiadansWhisper - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 12:07 AM)Bleeding Night Wrote:

They've made it abundantly clear that they don't mind picking out decent elements from the EU. Revan may very well make an appearance in the future. You never know. Smile

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - Gabineaux - 12-19-2015

It was really really good. My starwars boner is big enough for me to almost consider reinstalling SWTOR for some space RP. Almost.

RE: [Spoiler] Huge Star Wars spoiler guys - LiadansWhisper - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 03:02 AM)Isse Takayama Wrote: It was really really good. My starwars boner is big enough for me to almost consider reinstalling SWTOR for some space RP. Almost.

ikr?