Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! (/showthread.php?tid=14674)

Pages: 1 2

Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Flora - 12-21-2015

[Image: first%20moon%20opening_zpsr8ddyfnt.jpg]

In any of the three city-states, you might see a Miqo’te with red and white hair tacking up currant purple fliers. If you approach, he gives you a friendly smile and offers you a copy.

"Hello, friend! Please, take a flier. Have you heard of the Rendezvous Host Club? No? Please, allow me to tell you a bit about it, and hopefully you’ll come and see us?

“I’ll explain it step by step, if you like. First, upon arrival guests are asked to form a line, as the selection process is held on a first come, first served basis. You’ll pay a 1000 gil entry fee, and then you’ll choose from the night’s selection of Hostesses and Hosts. Whomever you choose will then take your order for food and beverage and provide a pleasant evening’s conversation while you dine. Your stay can be as short or as long as you like, and our selection of Hostesses and Hosts is professional and diverse.

“As a professional place of business, we maintain a high-class atmosphere and must ask that our patrons adhere to certain basic standards of conduct. You can rest assured that you will be safe and comfortable in our establishment for the duration of your stay, as we do have security on staff to ensure that any disturbances are handled.

“Do I work for Rendezvous? Why yes, I’m one of the Hosts on staff. I go by Whyt. So please, come and see me and all the other Hosts, won’t you?” 

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— OoC Info இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— 
Ring in the new year with us, after Starlight's all done and over!! We're pleased to announce our first Host Club opening of the year! Moogle*confetti shoots out of sleeves*  

We will be hosting Saturday, January 2nd at 4:00 PM CST / 5:00 PM EST! The entrance fee is a mere 1,000 gil, and will be collected at the door. 

The location is Ward 8, Plot 13, (in the Goblet) and Hosts and Hostesses will be selected at a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, if the Host or Hostess you want has already been selected, then you will have to choose another, or depart until next time. The person who arrives first will get the first selection, and so on until all Hosts and Hostesses are spoken for.) 

*Note: To avoid confusion, please line up on the lawn in the order of arrival when first entering the grounds.

Here is the menu that the Host Club offers! 

Here is a look at the dossiers that are posted outside of the Club! (Note: Not all employees may be present on the day of the opening, depending on schedules. Feel free to ask the person at the door if a particular Host or Hostess is available, if you have a particular one in mind. Rest assured though - all of our Hosts and Hostesses have their own unique merits and advantages!)

As always, please let me know if there are any questions! Here's looking forward to perhaps our grandest opening yet!! Be there or be a sad cactuar who misses Host Club! Cactuar See you there!!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Chompie - 12-21-2015

I can confidently confirm the coolness of the... c..host... club.

Awful alliteration aside, I really really reccommend the event! These are fantastic people, and they will for certain make sure you have fun!

Joooin roleplaaay~

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Anstarra - 12-24-2015

Lovely times will be had, as many past attendees can attest~ We look forward to seeing familiar faces and new friends alike!

But please, no stalkers. Our butler laments the difficulty of "finding" burial plots in the Goblet, and if you've ever tried dumping a body off one of the cliffs there, only to have it wash up days later at someone's picnic, you know that's not really an option.

Just kidding, of course! Hahaha~

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Melodia - 12-24-2015

I think....I think I may drag my Melo to this. Good to get her out of that room of hers and meet people.

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Maia - 12-25-2015

(12-24-2015, 10:15 AM)Melodia Wrote: I think....I think I may drag my Melo to this. Good to get her out of that room of hers and meet people.

That would be fantastic, Melodia! It's been a while since we've seen you and you'd certainly be welcome! Moogle

As a more general statement: Thank you, An and Arby. ♥

Also, we work hard to offer this Host Club event each month, and always look forward to providing whatever we can to the Balmung community through it! Just like last month, we have some SHINY NEW HOSTS on our dossier, as well as the old pros we've come to know and love.

Each person is paired with a Host on a one-to-one basis, unless they arrive as a group or couple (which is totally fine!) This process continues until we are out of Hosts and Hostesses, so the timing of when our doors close for the event is somewhat unpredictable. If you arrive more than an hour after the event starts, it is unfortunately likely that all of the Hosts will have been taken, so please arrive early or on time to get the most out of this style of event, if possible. Moogle

MERRY CATBUS!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Lan Darklyn - 12-27-2015

This is one of those awesome events that is thrown to give the RP community on the server something to go to and have fun. The Host Club is a great way for people to reach outside their normal circle of friends and enjoy great RP that can very well lead to more RP fun times down the road. I highly encourage people to try this out!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Khunbish Avagnar - 12-27-2015

Hehe I'm excited for this one! Bouncy new hosts and hostesses :3 thank you for always putting these on Maia and Flora!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Maril - 12-30-2015

I will try to be there Big Grin Can't miss the first opening in the new year.

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Maia - 12-31-2015

(12-30-2015, 05:36 PM)Nailah Wrote: I will try to be there Big Grin Can't miss the first opening in the new year.

Great deal, Nailah! Always nice to see you there! (You may be one of our most 'veteran' Guests, haha.)

We hope to make this a big one to ring in the new year! Return Guests may even notice that we've redecorated the Host Club to match the wintery weather. <3

Thank you for your kind words, Lan and Vahl! Time to work hard and SeRvE sOmE tEa. Tonberry

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Ru. - 01-01-2016

Really looking forward to host club tomorrow!! I think it's going to be even better than ever!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - R. Desselais - 01-02-2016

We've got a really great line-up of old and new hosts to entertain and hopefully give you an afternoon/evening of great RP fun!

Look forward to seeing you there! Moogle

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Khunbish Avagnar - 01-02-2016

Don't forget all! Host club today in just six hours! Looking forward to it myself! What about you all?

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Anstarra - 01-02-2016

It's looking to be an excellent opening, a large number of Hosts and Hostesses have signed up~ Here's hoping to see old friends and new alike, to usher in the turn of the heavens, and enjoy a bit of celebratory relaxation. A lot of thought is put into this lovely event.. I mean, just look at our menu!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Maia - 01-02-2016

Host Club is in an hour! We've redecorated the interior and have stocked up on a TON of new Hosts and Hostesses!

Moogle It's so exciting! Moogle

All are welcome! I know we had a couple of people who didn't get to participate due to being short-staffed last time, so we have approximately a gazillion more Hosts this time around! So don't be shy and come give us a try!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | December Opening! - Anstarra - 01-02-2016

Hosting begins in half an hour! The Hosts and Hostesses are already lining up inside~