Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline and/or trailer? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline and/or trailer? (/showthread.php?tid=14679)

Pages: 1 2

Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline and/or trailer? - Warren Castille - 12-21-2015

I'm shifting blame on this one to this post:

(12-21-2015, 03:37 PM)Mia Moui Wrote: That's it. That's the whole story so far.

Betrayed by the matriarch of her outlaw family and handed over to the Coeurlclaw to settle a debt, Mia Moui searches to find the sisters that joined her in servitude.

That's the description of her story on her IC blog.

It just seems neat. So what's yours? Sum up your RP arc or character in a sentence or two, and be appropriately dramatic, or post a thematically appropriate awesome trailer. I want to see the best cuts, but don't ruin the whole flick!

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Sig - 12-21-2015

Warren is really busting out the badass prompts.

Daniel Day Lewis narrates:

Sigurd Promo 1: "Rain had always followed Sigurd, and it fell from the void itself - dampening every footstep, weeping from every cloud, unending.  A warm touch, light hearted words, and a desire to stop and smell what flowers grew on life's muddy path did not stop the rain, but they provided enough reason to keep walking." 

Sigurd Promo 2: "I'm a simple vintner and entrepreneur, and I have a genuine deal for you, Miss. Gods, don't mind the knives and great sword - tools of any honest businessman. Shall I get us both a drink?"

NC-17. Screening at your local independent movie theater or film festival.

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Coatleque - 12-21-2015

Donald LaFontaine voice:
"Betrayed by the one closest to her, now she seeks only vengeance. Can her friends save her before she loses herself to it?"
[mysteriously epic music]

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - McBeefâ„¢ - 12-21-2015

Evangeline
"There is only one woman who can save Eorzea from itself. The only problem is, it never asked to be saved."

R'elend
"R'elend was just your average beat cop, until one fateful day when he was extra grumpy and had to do paperwork."

Throbbing Pillar
"One woman's quest to survive the barrage of /tells asking if she has a penis, and also how big it is."

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Telluride - 12-21-2015

"No matter who you are, he knows your song. Now, it's time for one of his own."

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Lady Whiteraven - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 04:47 PM)McBeefâ„¢ Wrote: Throbbing Pillar
"One woman's quest to survive the barrage of /tells asking if she has a penis, and also how big it is."
I could not stop laughing at this tagline. Thank you for that.

As for Ben . . all I have is cheesy.

Pearl Lane is his home, the dark and dirty slums of one of the biggest cities in Eorzea. There he fights, there he bleeds. Maybe he’d save it, if he didn’t have to fight his own demons too.

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Edric W. - 12-21-2015

Edric's:

Edric Wolfgang, a broken man forced from his home, must punch, mug and kill to achieve his goal of a happy life.

Mine:

Follow this heart-warming journey as one man tries to raise the Female Roegadyn population: one lap dance at a time.

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Steel Wolf - 12-21-2015

"It's not a nice world, this."
*jump cuts of fight scenes*
"Good thing I'm not th'nicest person."
*more battle jump cuts*
*dissolve to Steel grinning in a tavern, wearing a Roegadyn bodice*
"I am nice t'look at though, yeah?"

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - AeolianMode - 12-21-2015

[Black screen. Voiceover]

KHYRAN: "We're in hell, Sig."

SIGURD: "Walking through hell, Khy, requires stopping and smelling what flowers grow along the path."

[Cut to a shot of a pathetic-looking, corpse-thin, unshaven man standing in the shadow of a tall, blond Highlander, back-to-back, his dark hair whipped by a chaotic wind.]

KHYRAN: "I'm not here to have a good time, Sig."

[Cut to the silhouette of that scrawny man, standing at the edge of a cliff overlooking a vast chaos of Void monsters, tearing celestial rifts in the sky. He spreads his arms wide, and jumps down the cliff, as if taking flight into the Void itself. There is no sound.]

KHYRAN: "I'm here to save lives."

[EXPLOSIVE TRAILER MUSIC BEGINS. Rapid montage of several characters facing off against deadly Voidsent foes. A bardess with flowing, blond hair and pirate-themed blades cries out a name. A teenage marksman stares in abject horror at the Voidcreatures surrounding him. A crying Au Ra woman in a medical office holds a white-haired baby to her chest. The baby has red eyes. A Miqo'te riding an Ahriman gazes down at the chaos with unnaturally bright eyes. The scrawny man grabs a young, terrified Au Ra woman's head and cries, "BECOME LIGHT!" Then, the screen cuts to black.]

VOIDHUNTERS

Rated R. Now in theaters. 

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Lady Whiteraven - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 06:28 PM)AeolianMode Wrote: [Black screen. Voiceover]

KHYRAN: "We're in hell, Sig."

SIGURD: "Walking through hell, Khy, requires stopping and smelling what flowers grow along the path."

[Cut to a shot of a pathetic-looking, corpse-thin, unshaven man standing in the shadow of a tall, blond Highlander, back-to-back, his dark hair whipped by a chaotic wind.]

KHYRAN: "I'm not here to have a good time, Sig."

[Cut to the silhouette of that scrawny man, standing at the edge of a cliff overlooking a vast chaos of Void monsters, tearing celestial rifts in the sky. He spreads his arms wide, and jumps down the cliff, as if taking flight into the Void itself. There is no sound.]

KHYRAN: "I'm here to save lives."

[EXPLOSIVE TRAILER MUSIC BEGINS. Rapid montage of several characters facing off against deadly Voidsent foes. A bardess with flowing, blond hair and pirate-themed blades cries out a name. A teenage marksman stares in abject horror at the Voidcreatures surrounding him. A crying Au Ra woman in a medical office holds a white-haired baby to her chest. The baby has red eyes. A Miqo'te riding an Ahriman gazes down at the chaos with unnaturally bright eyes. The scrawny man grabs a young, terrified Au Ra woman's head and cries, "BECOME LIGHT!" Then, the screen cuts to black.]

VOIDHUNTERS

Rated R. Now in theaters. 

*claps enthusiastically* I'm not going to lie . . . I kinda want to see this. Smile

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Kage - 12-21-2015

Imagine the lady in the movie "In a World"

"An unlikely pair...One is a sassy Lalafell... One has daddy issues... Together they mostly just run around the place exasperated at all these people getting nabbed."

*Insert Kage's voice*

"CROFTE TOO?! WHAT THE-*!^@&#"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A dark Highlander with a bloody past. A small Lala with a big problem. And someone entrusted these two to solve Eorzea's missing persons problem.

The Twelve help Eorzea.

BUDDY COPS: Missing Persons (Don't call these two)

THE SEQUEL TO
[Image: 640px-BuddyCopsDelnKage.png]

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Parth Makeo - 12-21-2015

Arala:
"Just a kind Miqo'te from Ul'dah who will protect all she cares about."

Xyla:
"A doll who wants to be real."

P'rita:
"REVENGE!"

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - FlatulentUnicorn - 12-21-2015

"Llymlaen's liquid love lips!"
"Thaliak's twisted tallywhacker!"
"Byregot's busted balls!"
"Rhalgr's ruinous rod!"
A bedraggled brainy begarly bastardised blasphemous boy seeking cash, confidantes and capability in order to become an amazing assertive adventurous arcanist.
Adding agonisingly abysmal alliterations and absolute astonishing awesomeness (and awe-striking angles).

In IMAX 3D

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Roe Dad - 12-21-2015

"In this world of monster slaying and Primals one woman sits at her desk....filing the paperwork."

RE: Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline? - Melkire - 12-21-2015

Screw taglines, I'm awful at taglines, have a promotional trailer.

Show Content