Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Aquila Tumet - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Aquila Tumet (/showthread.php?tid=14699)

Aquila Tumet - Aquila - 12-23-2015

Aquila Tumet
I. Basic Info
  • Characters:Aquila Tumet
  • Primary character:Aquila Tumet
  • Linkshells: Astral Scion Society, Goblet Friends, My Little Pony Farm
  • Primary RP linkshell:n/a

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Initially light to start with, as I’m trying to work RP into my FFXIV gaming experience; hoping to move on to medium and have around 3-4 steady hours of RP a week.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

By all means! Aquila is no stranger to combat, and, as long as things are kept fair and concise, the person behind Aquila has no qualms about RP combat. However, bear in mind that character creator can only add so many scars (damn you, SE!), so any injuries that cannot be cured via conjury/believing in the heart of the cards astrology will have to be discussed. Lasting damage would most certainly become a plot point, I’d imagine.

We’d use /random for combat (shout-out to lumikou for the idea and for letting me piggyback off of it; you’re the real MVP).
    • 100-200 - A miss, but points for effort!
    • 300-400 - Perhaps a whiff, nothing too effective.
    • 500-600 - You’re possibly knocked off your own feet, but a quite solid blow.
    • 700-800 - Kept on your own feet and knocked Aquila a good one here.
    • 900-999 - Zounds! You pack a whopper there! The poor thing is rattled!

• A good cooking buddy wouldn’t be minded, either. Aquila is fond of stress-baking; their kitchen is just about the only room they care about in their humble abode.

• Views on lore:

As I’m still new to FFXIV’s RP scene, do forgive me if I’m not a lore expert, though I do my best where it comes to researching when I have questions and fixing mistakes when I goof. Lore-friendly RP is a must for me, so do let me know if I ruin immersion.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

/say or /p best ways to RP with Aquila, though, should I come across an IC linkshell, I won’t turn my nose up at the opportunity. /Tells are best for business.
    /y is distracting when I RP unless there is an event happening, as is /sh.

Usually open to RP when BLM (or AST/CUL when I hit 60 and //finally// gear those up; pray for me.) and glamoured.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:CST/CDT
    • Contact Info:Aquila Tumet in-game, Astral Scion Society FC, PM for Skype/Steam/what-have-you

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Aquila Tumet - Aquila - 01-10-2016

10 Jan. 2016
Switched from Xaela to Highlander; Hydaelyn needs more muscular baes. Changing my profile picture to represent that (once a good shot is found) and Aquila's WIP Wiki page will also show that.