Hydaelyn Role-Players
Is your character naughty or nice? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Is your character naughty or nice? (/showthread.php?tid=14704)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Is your character naughty or nice? - Parth Makeo - 12-23-2015

Found this website and figured we could see if our characters were good or bad

http://www.santarules.com/the-list/

And post results here!

For mine...

Arala: Arala Makeo, you must have been EXTRA nice this year. Santa has a smiley face next to your name on the Nice List! (So...spot...on...)

Xyla: Ho ho ho! Nice try, Xyla Quintessence. Thought you could slip one past the Big Guy, huh? Naughty. (Santa is Cruel D: )

P'rita: P'rita Kali, do you really think Santa is unaware of your inappropriate Facebook posts? Naughty.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Coatleque - 12-23-2015

"The world could use more people like you, Coatleque. Keep up the good work, and you'll make the Nice List every year!"

Blush

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Aya - 12-24-2015

"Well, Aya Foxheart, I don't know how you pulled it off, but you actually made the Nice List."

SCOOOOOOOORE!

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Aaron - 12-24-2015

WELP ;_;

Hmmmm... you've got a couple weeks left to redeem yourself Aaron Frostheart. Right now, you are on the Naughty List!

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Roen - 12-24-2015

"In the words of Larry David, 'You've been pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good' this year."

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Capheira - 12-24-2015

"There's a reason Santa created a Naughty List. And you're just one of those reasons Odette Saoirse."
☆
Huehuehue...

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Faye - 12-24-2015

"I must say, Faye Covington. You've really improved last year's performance and made the cut on the Nice List!"

F-finally ;_;

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - LiadansWhisper - 12-24-2015

"In the words of Larry David, you've been "pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good" this year."

Well...

I guess they didn't hear about that incident in the Twelveswood, but SURE! I'M REALLY NICE!

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Leanne - 12-24-2015

Well, Leanne Delphium, I don't know how you pulled it off, but you actually made the Nice List.

B-But Leanne's always nice ;-;

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Gallien Vyese - 12-24-2015

Wow Gallien, rescuing those Orphans from that burning building got you a free ride on Santa's Nice List for years to come!

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - LiadansWhisper - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 01:01 AM)Leanne Wrote: Well, Leanne Delphium, I don't know how you pulled it off, but you actually made the Nice List.

B-But Leanne's always nice ;-;

Yep. She has a close, special relationship with the Twelveswood. Angel

Edit: So after I posted that, I tried with Liadan's full name. Buwhahahahaha...

"Liadan Summerfield, treating kittens like that is getting you coal in your stocking this year."

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Ryanti - 12-24-2015

"Whoa Ryanti Veanysus! You need to start thinking about packing your bags if you don't change your ways soon. Santa is more likely to hunt you down than bring you a present."

100% Accurate.

I'm ready for you Santa. Fite me.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - FreelanceWizard - 12-24-2015

"2 words: Nice List. Mother Teresa has nothing on you L'yhta Mahre."

Sacrificial self-destruction in the service of others? ...Yep. This thing is weirdly accurate. Surprise

Funny enough, if we just go with her first name:

"You better start making some room for the huge lump of coal your about to get, or either start cleaning up your act L'yhta!"

Amusing. Smile

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Val - 12-24-2015

"Val Nunh do you kiss your Mom with that mouth?!
Santa puts kids on the Naughty List for cursing, and frankly you've got a mouth like a Sailor!
Naughty List for you."

Fuck, he's on to me.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Aya - 12-24-2015

Since Liadan tried with both her first and full name.. here is just "Aya"!

Aya, do you really think Santa is unaware of your inappropriate Facebook posts? Naughty. Blush