Hydaelyn Role-Players
Is your character naughty or nice? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Is your character naughty or nice? (/showthread.php?tid=14704)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - SicketySix - 12-24-2015

Whoa Saye! You need to start thinking about packing your bags if you don't change your ways soon. Santa is more likely to hunt you down than bring you a present.

Pretty accurate, given recent events.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - DanteScaeva - 12-24-2015

"Well, Garrett, I don't know how you pulled it off, but you actually made the Nice List."

Well that sounds pretty accurate, not sure how he managed to do it but he must've done something that Santa thought was rewarding! \o/

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Kurt S. - 12-24-2015

Well, Kurt Steel, you've been a good kid this year. Santa has lots of good stuff for you this Christmas."

Aww yeahhh he doesn't know :3

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Aaron - 12-24-2015

I just realized the comment changes every time you hit submit.

Which one of you fuckers pressed it more than once to try and fool everyone you were nice? I'm on to your scheme.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Noirelle - 12-24-2015

"Ninette Oirellain, Santa has something extra special for you this year! You're at the top of the nice list!"

Dohohohoho I managed to slip by! *Sells her body in Ul'dah but ocake. Seems legit.*

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Mia Moui - 12-24-2015

"You did what, Mia Moui?! You're on the naughty list for sure."

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Kellach Woods - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 01:26 AM)Aya Wrote: Aya, do you really think Santa is unaware of your inappropriate Facebook posts? Naughty.  Blush

Aya the kinda barmaid that snapchat-screenshots drunk folks at the Quicksand and posts it on her Facebook. Tongue

"Kellach Woods shouldn't you be working, instead of surfing the web during office hours... NAUGHTY LIST FOR YOU!"

but but it's my off day and i'm looking for a lazy postmoogle okay santa ;.;7

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Martiallais - 12-24-2015

I went ahead and did this for Martiallais then Aedan.

"So far you are on the "Nice" list, but you'd better watch out... Santa's checking his list twice!"

"2 words: Naughty List. You know why Aedan Steelweaver."

Seems accurate.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Dogberry - 12-24-2015

"Wow Dogberry Himalspyr, rescuing those Orphans from that burning building got you a free ride on Santa's Nice List for years to come!"

If by "orphans" you mean "prison guards" and by "rescuing" you mean "killing" and by burning building you mean "the jail you were placed in just before your execution for high treason" then uh, yeah. Nice list. Santa really hates the Maelstrom, apparently.

"Iskierka Stormspeaker do you kiss your Mom with that mouth?! Santa puts kids on the Naughty List for cursing, and frankly you've got a mouth like a Sailor! Naughty List for you."

C'MON SANTA SHE'S AN ARCANIST SHE'S SUPPOSED TO CURSE! IT'S HER JOB!

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Rusty Knight - 12-24-2015

"Just like all the other years Leoric you're still on the naughty list."

"... As for you Scarlet despite some rather questionable actions; you've still done good by Eorzea's moral standards and its the nice list for you."

I can just see their christmas presents being booze anyway, simple pleasures in life and all. As for Alueaux, he doesnt get a mention as Halone doesnt support Christmas.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - AekiraSwyfte - 12-24-2015

"You did WHAT, Aekira Swyfte!? You're on the naughty list for sure."

That's what you get for being a cranky alcoholic jerk, Kiri.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - TheLastCandle - 12-24-2015

"Navarre, you little emo piece of shit, what in the hells makes you think you can come within six fulms of anyone's 'Nice' list?"

... Well, fine then.

(I'M JUST MISUNDERSTOOD.)

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Lydia Lightfoot - 12-24-2015

"Calliope Cloverbloom, do you really think Santa is unaware of your inappropriate Facebook posts? Naughty."

"Ho ho ho! Nice try, Erin Errant. Thought you could slip one past the Big Guy, huh? Naughty."

"You'll be getting a big gift this year! A big, big box of packaged air. That's right O'sena Rhen you're on the Naughty List."

"Santa's been watching you Wynda, and right now you have a very large coal mine coming your way."

...apparently all of my characters are naughty. :C

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - TheLastCandle - 12-24-2015

Serious reply this time, actually using the site:

"There's a reason Santa created a Naughty List. And you're just one of those reasons, Navarre."

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Edgar - 12-24-2015

"Way to help that old lady, Edgar. Santa will certainly add you to the Nice List this year."