Hydaelyn Role-Players
o/ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: o/ (/showthread.php?tid=14821)

o/ - Moon- - 01-04-2016

Hello! New-ish to the...well, almost everything. But I'm a very fast learner (I think). Wow that sounded like a resume. 

--MMORPG background
I -have- played some before, and by some I mean Ragnarok Online. It was my first and (up until FFXIV) only MMORPG, and I didn't take it too seriously. FFXIV is the first game I've actually put lots of effort into, so... yeah.
--RP experience

Yes. Roughly.. 2-3ish years, not including now because I haven't RP'ed in forever and a half. Haha. But never in-game, mostly because I never experienced it for myself? I have been on RP sites on and off, and I miss doing it so... there.
--Character ideas/info

I already have a character in-game that I based off from an actual RP character. Name's Akira Wakahisa. I'll try to upload her profile soonish. Smile
--How did you learn about the coalition?

Googled it. I heard people RP'ed lots in Balmung and I've seen it happen around me. I didn't want to shout "RP WITH ME PLS", so I googled and... ta-da!
--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I'm actually pretty game for anything but medium to heavy sounds about right. I love well established characters and drama and dark stuff but I also appreciate the lighter, happy stuff and making new connections with characters and...stuff. ack, rambly.
--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
I work at Starbucks. Haha. Not a barista anymore, but I still know how things flow and am also a certified Global Coffee Master. I like to write and draw. I don't have my own laptop (yet) so I apologize in advance. I'm doing this from mobile.

Thaaat's... about it. Big Grin 

RE: o/ - Roe Dad - 01-05-2016

Welcome!

RE: o/ - JudicialHunter - 01-05-2016

Welcome to FFXIV, and the RPC! *confetti*

It's nice to have you here! If you'd like to RP sometime, check out Rihxo's wiki (linked in my sig)!

She's pretty bubbly and agreeable, so she's not too hard to get along with. ^^

Send a PM or /tell if you catch me online if you'd like to RP!

(EDIT: what is this english you speak of)

RE: o/ - Unnamed Mercenary - 01-05-2016

Welcome to the RPC!

(and yes! Another RO player! Now for the real question: Official Gravity servers of private ones?)

Hope you enjoy your time getting familiar with the resources we have up here on the site! If you haven't, I'd suggest a quick skim of the rules because a few of the policies here can be a little weird.

And if you need any help with post formatting, wiki pages, or trying to search for stuff, feel free to hit me up anytime. If I'm awake, I'm probably on the RPC.

If you'd like any primers on FFXIV, its chat system or game tips, also please ask! There's a lot of stuff all over the place. (We do have some loremongers here as well, but I'd also heavily recommend the official forums for that too).