Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. (/showthread.php?tid=14885)

Pages: 1 2

Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - Kudros Crendraven - 01-09-2016

Hello! I am primarily seeking out a criminal partner for that handsome lug underneath this writing! I am good with pretty much all areas of RP, hell if you want to even track down Kudros for his bounty I am even fine that ^^ He has quite a substantial bounty in Ishgard, but funnily enough you will find him walking around without a care in the world most time.

-He has caused quite a stir in Ishgard of recent, the main thing him taking down a few knights of House Hildegarde. So any noble Ishgard RPers feel free to scorn and call him a heretic, he gets it all the time.

If you want to talk RP then please do! As I said this is primarily a call out to grab a criminal partner as I can never find any in game I might aswell try this way! But any and all RP connections are awesome, you can PM in game whenever I am on, I am in england so for NA RPers I may not be on all hours of the day, but sleep is for the week so who cares.

Hope to see you in game!

[Image: a6b2c5120b0005eac5cea317d7d9ee79-d9jozs0.jpg]

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - DanteScaeva - 01-09-2016

From a fellow EU player and from an Ishgardian. 
Go see about joining the Ishgard RP linkshell, it's pretty good for grabbing some connections and stuff, which has people from certain houses as well as the glorious Brume rats. 
But should I be around when I recover from my sickness, just give me a PM in game or on here and we'll sort something out. 
Enjoy!

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - Ekidna - 01-10-2016

If I could do a reroll to play a criminal with you I'd totaly do it.
Hope you'll find other annoying criminal scums, huahahahaha!

(But I love you though Heart
By the way, that drawing is awesome!)

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - aure - 01-14-2016

Hello there!

Boy, your character sounds interesting. I'm from wales myself and I play a guy that's in a very similar predicament to yours -- there's a few bounties on his head for a little something involving the minor house of Trebair, if you're interested in the pair of them meeting!

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - Ashe - 01-14-2016

Our timezones don't match up >.<
But omg want to RP with you....
I am US PST time >.<
Would LOVE a criminal partner though for Ashe...like...someone else being the face of heretic-y things and working together to cause trouble.
Omg.
Please.

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - Kudros Crendraven - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 08:46 PM)Ashe Wrote: Our timezones don't match up >.<
I am US PST time >.<
Would LOVE a criminal partner though for Ashe...like...someone else being the face of heretic-y things and working together to cause trouble.
Omg.
Please.
HEY!

I normally stay awake until the early our most days anyway cause I never...ever...sleep. Apparently RP is life.

And Kudros is already deemed a heretic in Ishgard and has a substanisal bounty and owns part of the Brume under a completely separate alias and person named the Owl Tongue

But yes, you seem perfect for him. Let us meet and cause chaos!

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - Kudros Crendraven - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 08:34 PM)aure Wrote: Hello there!

Boy, your character sounds interesting. I'm from wales myself and I play a guy that's in a very similar predicament to yours -- there's a few bounties on his head for a little something involving the minor house of Trebair, if you're interested in the pair of them meeting!

Hey!

I would love any and all criminal contacts! I have quite alot of other characters hunting me down and there is only so much I can do with NPC's! So I would love to get your help in game and RP with you! 

Especially as you are an EU player Big Grin

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - Ashe - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 09:08 PM)Kudros Crendraven Wrote:
I am US PST time >.<
Omg.
Please.
HEY!

I normally stay awake until the early our most days anyway cause I never...ever...sleep. Apparently RP is life.

And Kudros is already deemed a heretic in Ishgard and has a substanisal bounty and owns part of the Brume under a completely separate alias and person named the Owl Tongue

Yes!
I am still at work but I'll send you a message in game when I'm on.
I have to mess up some things with my FC but Ashe is returning to Ishgard on Monday...to be arrested (3rd time...Inquisitors love his company?) >>
Maybe can work meeting your character in to it somehow so they can meet?

(01-14-2016, 09:25 PM)Ashe Wrote:
I am US PST time >.<
Omg.
Please.
HEY!

Yes!
I have to mess up some things with my FC but Ashe is returning to Ishgard on Monday...to be arrested (3rd time...Inquisitors love his company?) >>
I could get Kudros to attempt intervention if you want?

I mean if Ashe had caused a ruckus in Ishgard, Kudros would of defiantly picked up on it Big Grin

(01-14-2016, 09:34 PM)Kudros Crendraven Wrote:
I am US PST time >.<
Omg.
Please.
HEY!

Yes!

I mean if Ashe had caused a ruckus in Ishgard, Kudros would of defiantly picked up on it Big Grin
I'll explain in a tell. 
He's done quite a bit. But this time being arrested for stealing tomes for his own research on an official expedition. I'll forward you the note about it. 
He's been convicted and cleared of heresy twice now. Both in really shady ways. 
His adoption is also really shady and a big rumor. 
Ahhhhh this will be fun.

(01-14-2016, 09:46 PM)Ashe Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 09:34 PM)Kudros Crendraven Wrote:
I am US PST time >.<
Omg.
Please.
HEY!

Yes!

I'll explain in a tell. 
He's done quite a bit. But this time being arrested for stealing tomes for his own research on an official expedition. I'll forward you the note about it. 
He's been convicted and cleared of heresy twice now. Both in really shady ways. 
His adoption is also really shady and a big rumor. 
Ahhhhh this will be fun.
Aiiiiiiiight Big Grin

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - aure - 01-15-2016

(01-14-2016, 09:12 PM)Kudros Crendraven Wrote: Hey!

I would love any and all criminal contacts! I have quite alot of other characters hunting me down and there is only so much I can do with NPC's! So I would love to get your help in game and RP with you! 

Especially as you are an EU player Big Grin

Oh, great!
What also struck me is that you're Garden, right? The character I'd like to introduce you to is actually from Thaliak's Eye -- whom are affiliated with you guys. I'm sure that'll be interesting small talk until conversation gets more criminally inclined! Is it ok if I PM you when you're on?

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - Martiallais - 01-15-2016

People who hunt criminals you say? Ser Martiallais Heuloix, Ishgardian Knight at your service. Cool

That aside, I'd second Garrett's suggestion of joining the Ishgard RP LS if you have room. There's quite the menagerie of heretics, knights, and everything in between gathered in one place.

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - Riven - 01-15-2016

[Image: MPIJsfw.jpg]

(I had to.  Riven Pendragon from the Ishgard LS, patron moderator of the heretics in it at your service Wink)

RE: Criminal, looking for criminals or people who hunt criminals. - Kudros Crendraven - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 11:46 AM)Martiallais Wrote: People who hunt criminals you say? Ser Martiallais Heuloix, Ishgardian Knight at your service. Cool

That aside, I'd second Garrett's suggestion of joining the Ishgard RP LS if you have room. There's quite the menagerie of heretics, knights, and everything in between gathered in one place.
Hey!

Feel free to PM me in game for more criminal knowledge and all that good stuff Big Grin
And it seems joining the Ishgard RP LS is a good idea will have to get on that!