Hydaelyn Role-Players
This is an extremely interesting title! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: This is an extremely interesting title! (/showthread.php?tid=14903)

This is an extremely interesting title! - Illyriel - 01-11-2016

Hello there!

I'm Illyriel, and I'm a frightened newbie that has just recently moved onto Balmung to find some RP! I have played FFXIV for about 4 months now, previously on the servers Moogle and Odin, and I finally made my way into the big leagues!

I have previously played World of Warcraft for too many several years, but I've also dabbled with SWToR, ESO, GW2, WildStar and Rift. And as I started hearing more and more about FFXIV, I decided to give it a try - and here I am, unsubbing World of Warcraft properly for the first time in ages. This is also the first Final Fantasy game I've ever played (heresy, I know, but please put down the torches and pitchforks!).
Speaking of roleplaying, I've been at it for about 6 or 7 years now, mostly in-game with varying success. I gave up on roleplaying on WoW about a year ago, and now I'm hoping to get back into it, in a different game, little by little. 

My character, R'hienna Tahl, is still slightly under construction, but I'm beginning to have an idea of who she is and what she might want out of her adventures! And therefore, I'm eager to find a Free Company where she might fit in. As of now, I'm looking for something involving either mercenary work or adventuring, however, I'm open to all kinds of interesting concepts!

IRL, I'm all about cats, movies and obsessing over art related to the games of my interest (and especially pictures I've commissioned), but otherwise, I'm afraid I don't have much going on right now! :)

RE: This is an extremely interesting title! - Faye - 01-11-2016

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! Big Grin Cats are the best! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

RE: This is an extremely interesting title! - Leggerless - 01-11-2016

(01-11-2016, 01:47 AM)Illyriel Wrote: *Snippers gonna snip*

My character, R'hienna Tahl, is still slightly under construction, but I'm beginning to have an idea of who she is and what she might want out of her adventures! And therefore, I'm eager to find a Free Company where she might fit in. As of now, I'm looking for something involving either mercenary work or adventuring, however, I'm open to all kinds of interesting concepts!

IRL, I'm all about cats, movies and obsessing over art related to the games of my interest (and especially pictures I've commissioned), but otherwise, I'm afraid I don't have much going on right now! Smile

A new person? Well... *Randy Savage voice* I got you for three minutes. Three minutes of PLAYTIME!

Ahem. Assuming you're NA, these FCs may peak your interest.

Door #1: Gold and Glory

Door #2: Wayfarers of Eorzea

Pretty sure there's more, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind that are adventurer/mercenary based.

RE: This is an extremely interesting title! - Illyriel - 01-11-2016

(01-11-2016, 02:00 AM)Leggerless Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 01:47 AM)Illyriel Wrote: Hello there!

I'm Illyriel, and I'm a frightened newbie that has just recently moved onto Balmung to find some RP! I have played FFXIV for about 4 months now, previously on the servers Moogle and Odin, and I finally made my way into the big leagues!

I have previously played World of Warcraft for too many several years, but I've also dabbled with SWToR, ESO, GW2, WildStar and Rift. And as I started hearing more and more about FFXIV, I decided to give it a try - and here I am, unsubbing World of Warcraft properly for the first time in ages. This is also the first Final Fantasy game I've ever played (heresy, I know, but please put down the torches and pitchforks!).
Speaking of roleplaying, I've been at it for about 6 or 7 years now, mostly in-game with varying success. I gave up on roleplaying on WoW about a year ago, and now I'm hoping to get back into it, in a different game, little by little. 

IRL, I'm all about cats, movies and obsessing over art related to the games of my interest (and especially pictures I've commissioned), but otherwise, I'm afraid I don't have much going on right now! :)

A new person? Well... *Randy Savage voice* I got you for three minutes. Three minutes of PLAYTIME!

Ahem. Assuming you're NA, these FCs may peak your interest.

Door #1: Gold and Glory

Door #2: Wayfarers of Eorzea

Pretty sure there's more, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind that are adventurer/mercenary based.

[youtube]-E0oiKjLzTc[/youtube]

"What are you doing up there?" "Staying away from you!"

All jokes aside, hi! I'm actually all the way from Finland, so I'll be keeping my eyes on FC's that might possibly have events during other times than 3 AM for me, however.. Who knows! :D

And thank you to Faye for a warm welcome, I'll be sure to check your FC out and give it some thought!

RE: This is an extremely interesting title! - As'elena - 01-11-2016

Welcome to Balmung fellow EU player!

There are several Free Companies that do their things during EU hours! I'm in one myself!