Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP Event Notices - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: RP Event Notices (/showthread.php?tid=14942)

Pages: 1 2

RP Event Notices - Accendie - 01-14-2016

This all got started when I created a public google calendar to compile all the events I could find on both the RPC and tumblr.

This LS is for simple announcements for upcoming RP Events. Be lazy and let someone else do all the work for you!

Open to everyone! (No waitlist!)

[Image: tumblr_o15v1xIVgX1v1o76oo1_500.png]

This is an example of what will come through your chat if you join the Linkshell. This only get’s published at most 3 times a day. There is a smaller “Today’s Events” that might come across a bit more often but this won’t be all that much. This clogs up my chat just as much as everyone’e else’s and I detest spam. As the week progresses the list narrows down. I typically don’t repopulate it till sunday.

To join the channel you can either contact a Leader for an invite and/or leave your name here and I'll do a search once I'm online.

Channel Leaders:
  • Nefzen Zhwan
  • Erah'sae Zhwan
  • Marysue Redshirt
  • Generic Redshirt

RP Event Calendar links:
As an aside, I've started collecting all known open PC run Taverns/Bars/Clubs/etc. If you run one and want to add it to the list you can either Fill Out This Form or PM me. 

RE: RP Event Notices - Nebbs - 01-14-2016

Super-de-dooper! Chocobo

Thank you for this

RE: RP Event Notices - Accendie - 01-18-2016

Added a snapshot of what the announcements look like.

RE: RP Event Notices - Asmrran - 05-13-2016

Hey someone linked me to this and i'm lazy but like to RP SOOOOO my name is 

Rei Yukiko

RE: RP Event Notices - Accendie - 05-18-2016

Still have lots of room left!

RE: RP Event Notices - Holo Wolf - 06-23-2016

I would be interested in joining this Linkshell =D
My name is Holo Wolf on Balmung

RE: RP Event Notices - Akira Homura - 06-23-2016

Could you please add me to this LS? My name is Akira Homura and I'm in Balmung! I won't be on until later on tonight (around 6:15pm CST)

RE: RP Event Notices - Accendie - 06-23-2016

I'm currently on vacation and am currently unable to log into the game. I'll let Erah'sae know though so an invite might come from him. I won't be back ingame until after the 12th of July.

RE: RP Event Notices - Farrell - 07-02-2016

I would like you guys to add me to the LS : My in game name Farrell Feidliming.

RE: RP Event Notices - ExAtomos - 07-07-2016

I could use an invite to pass on event info to my LS/FCs!

You can find me in game as any of the following: Valia Rosa / Brinn Rosa / Tin Man / Alberic Grimmeau / Ralin Thalin. (To make life easier, I'll look for you guys... >.>; )

RE: RP Event Notices - Jazmmine Ishikawa - 07-13-2016

Hey there! Jazmmine Dawnbreaker here.  I would love to be added to this LS!

RE: RP Event Notices - S0LS1S - 07-21-2016

Hello~ I'm very new to this but interested in trying to get more roleplay active. I'd love to be added to this if given the chance my ingame name is: Roran Furnival

RE: RP Event Notices - Melkire - 07-21-2016

Nefzen being awesome again. Holy shit, that volunteer ethic.

Would love an invite, it'd be so helpful for keeping my FC, LS's, and myself informed. I'll keep an eye out for you in-game via Player Search. Thank you so much for everything that you do; you're awesome, keep it up!

RE: RP Event Notices - Accendie - 07-24-2016

Hey everyone! I've been pretty much offline for the past month dealing with traveling all over the country. I've got another week of travel but after July 31 things will be settling down at last. WHEW!

In the meantime also seek out Erah'sae Zhwan for invites.

RE: RP Event Notices - Tha'nera Telesia - 08-08-2016

Hello! I would love an invite whenever possible @ Tha'nera Telesia