Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello from a Highlander! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello from a Highlander! (/showthread.php?tid=14954)

Hello from a Highlander! - Cynnie - 01-15-2016

Hello everyone! I am new to FFXIV and I have been playing for a little over a month. I absolutely love the game and just transferred over to Balmung because of my love for RP. However, I am not new to MMOs and roleplay.

My character is still under construction (I assume more will change about her as I finish more of the story!),but her name is Cynnie (Short for Cyneburhleah) Thorneweald. She is a younger highlander, though she is not ignorant to the plight of her people. She had decided to try her luck at becoming a trader in Ul'dah and did so successfully, though she is not the richest or smartest trader! Her current goals so far are to bring supplies and aid to the people of Little Ala Mhigo as well as to learn more about Botany and making herbal medicines. She also really likes a certain type seedkin that will be revealed later (and also likely get her in trouble).

And that is about it for now about Cynnie but I hope to see a lot of new friendly faces ( and I have already met many!), and to spend a lot of time here! Thanks again everyone!

RE: Hello from a Highlander! - Yssen - 01-15-2016

Welcome welcomes

RE: Hello from a Highlander! - Roe Dad - 01-15-2016

More highlanders!

RE: Hello from a Highlander! - Greybarren - 01-15-2016

Yes, more highlanders.   Come!  We shall go cover each other with shark oil and steal all the booze!

... or not.  Totally your call if you want in.  Tongue

On a serious note, nice to seem someone taking some of the less traveled routes of character history with a highlander.  Look forward to crossing your character ICly.  Smile

RE: Hello from a Highlander! - Faye - 01-15-2016

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! Big Grin

RE: Hello from a Highlander! - Oroban - 01-15-2016

Please don't be morbols that she likes. She'll never get the stench out!

RE: Hello from a Highlander! - Cynnie - 01-16-2016

Thank you everyone so much for the warm welcome. Feel free to add me anytime. I can usually be found hanging about Ul'dah and I so look forward to meeting all of you.

As for the morbol stench, yep she's definitely going to get into trouble.

RE: Hello from a Highlander! - MBajihri - 01-17-2016

Hiya! I just read your post and the part that appealed to me the most is her desire to help the Ala Mhigans! I have that as a part of Mhaya's story that she's done the same and continues to do so. Perhaps you'd like to RP sometime? I feel that'd be a decent hook. You could also meet a few of Mhaya's friends with similar interests in aiding those in need.

RE: Hello from a Highlander! - Cynnie - 01-17-2016

(01-17-2016, 02:10 AM)MBajihri Wrote: Hiya! I just read your post and the part that appealed to me the most is her desire to help the Ala Mhigans! I have that as a part of Mhaya's story that she's done the same and continues to do so. Perhaps you'd like to RP sometime? I feel that'd be a decent hook. You could also meet a few of Mhaya's friends with similar interests in aiding those in need.

Hi there! I would absolutely love to RP with Mhaya and her friends! I think it would be a great opportunity and feel free to add me anytime!

RE: Hello from a Highlander! - Roe Dad - 01-18-2016

(01-17-2016, 04:37 PM)Cyneburhleah Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 02:10 AM)MBajihri Wrote: Hiya! I just read your post and the part that appealed to me the most is her desire to help the Ala Mhigans! I have that as a part of Mhaya's story that she's done the same and continues to do so. Perhaps you'd like to RP sometime? I feel that'd be a decent hook. You could also meet a few of Mhaya's friends with similar interests in aiding those in need.

Hi there! I would absolutely love to RP with Mhaya and her friends! I think it would be a great opportunity and feel free to add me anytime!
It was nice seeing you at the card tournament!