Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Let's fight! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Let's fight! (/showthread.php?tid=15023)

Let's fight! - Aden Dellebecque - 01-24-2016

So Aden is upset, and the reason is irrelevant to this request. He's in need of an asskicking--because the healthiest way to deal with emotions is violence until physical pain overwhelms them, right? I'm looking to get him into a fight with a stranger over something stupid. Details like location, reason, level of asskicking are all negotiable. My goals are mostly for him to lose or come to a draw (or if he wins for it to be really hard-fought), and to straggle back to the FC obviously having been thrashed.

I don't want to just roll into someone's IC bar and cause a problem, and that's not in the character's nature, either, hence putting out a request here. Let's arrange it OOC like civilized folks and let our characters take care of the uncivilized part.

RE: Let's fight! - Aden Dellebecque - 01-24-2016

Update: Someone has contacted me in game. However, there will be further opportunities for this, surely... if you want a chance to punch Aden's face in sometime in the future, drop me a line!

RE: Let's fight! - Capheira - 01-24-2016

Odette is always free to give out an ass-kicking if you need another in future; though she usually deals more with humiliation (think CGoodies who would sooner cut the belt of your breeches and laugh as you fall over butt-naked). Not without reason though, so please feel free to poke me in future if you'd like to set something up.

RE: Let's fight! - Steel Wolf - 01-24-2016

My character has not been in a fight in a very long while. If you would like to be gobsmacked by a Roelady, let me know! Big Grin

RE: Let's fight! - Roe Dad - 01-24-2016

(01-24-2016, 12:58 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: My character has not been in a fight in a very long while. If you would like to be gobsmacked by a Roelady, let me know! Big Grin
Would pay to watch.

Definitely taking both of you up on those the next time Aden needs a punch in the face. And sounds like we need a ticket seller to the second one, though....

RE: Let's fight! - arkamas - 01-24-2016

Watch Steel knock some poor catboy silly? I'd pay good money to see it.

RE: Let's fight! - Roe Dad - 01-24-2016

(01-24-2016, 02:45 PM)Raidho Wrote: Definitely taking both of you up on those the next time Aden needs a punch in the face.  And sounds like we need a ticket seller to the second one, though....
I will do this...its my sworn duty to take all bets concerning this beatdown.

RE: Let's fight! - Gehr'ir Ett - 01-24-2016

Depending on when and where this takes place, would it be possible for my character spectate? XD I think he might enjoy that. And do some serious bet-making. Lol!

My first offer fell through, so Steel Wolf will be decking Aden! If you want to just innocently happen to be in the area for no particular reason, definitely not expecting a fight to break out, we'll start near the Aetheryte plaza in Ul'dah some time after 12:30 AM EST Wednesday morning (Steel will have to give more info on the time).

Thank you, Steel, for so graciously answering the call to introduce Aden to your right hook.

RE: Let's fight! - Marcy - 01-24-2016

Thank you, friends, for catering to both of Marcy's favourite things. I'm going to give you the best peanut gallery.

#blessed

RE: Let's fight! - Aden Dellebecque - 01-27-2016

Thanks again, to Steel, and to everyone who came to egg her on!

RE: Let's fight! - Gehr'ir Ett - 01-27-2016

I totally missed it!! D: Thought it was /tonight/. Frustrated

Maybe next time. haha!