Hydaelyn Role-Players
Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Describe your backstory in the worst way! (/showthread.php?tid=15100)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Silane - 01-31-2016

Family was murdered: to cope was adopted by a moogle, talks to a flying tadpole and a sword, also became a bipolar Punisher.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Killerwing - 01-31-2016

Just another Raen Au Ra that lost basically everything to the Garleans when Doma was destroyed. And now she's studying primals.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Erik Mynhier - 01-31-2016

The nerdiest highlander FF-otaku to ever walk the face of the world..... eyeball fetish.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Telluride - 01-31-2016

Nathan: Raised by spoony bards, decided that the highest calling was to be a living cliche'.

Magma: Spoiled brat mooches off brothers, loses gravy train when they get killed, then tramps it up to survive, and now still tramps it up just with more experience at doing so.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Steel Wolf - 01-31-2016

STEEL: Loudmouth hornball widower tries to follow her late-husband's example at being a hero, ends up just wandering around like Ryu but with slightly more personality and huuuuuuge...

...eyes.

CASTLE: Ishgardian servant maiden and bodyguard runs from dragons, gets bored of Gridania, tries to become an adventurer and a servant maiden again. Still runs from dragons.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Coatleque - 01-31-2016

Clueless country girl consistently falls for the 'wrong' man.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Chompie - 01-31-2016

Oh my gosh I love reading all these so much! Trying to mush a whole lot about a character's history into one dumb-sounding sentence is the purest form of art.

Arblis: Overconfident catgirl fails to understand the concept of bullying.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - K'nahli - 02-01-2016

(01-31-2016, 06:38 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: Liadan - Illiterate redneck accidentally murders entire village (and sundry), then discovers that maybe outsiders aren't actually the devil.

I remember part of me secretly always wanting to RP with you because your character just looked nice(I guess that was why anyways). Now I'm scared.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Kassandra Dawn - 02-01-2016

Kassandra Dawn: childhood rebel grows up and has the WORST luck with men...ever.

Iasmin Rey: tiny angy Au Ra can't remember anything and hates practically everyone.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - LiadansWhisper - 02-01-2016

(02-01-2016, 12:24 AM)Knahli Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 06:38 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: Liadan - Illiterate redneck accidentally murders entire village (and sundry), then discovers that maybe outsiders aren't actually the devil.

I remember part of me secretly always wanting to RP with you because your character just looked nice(I guess that was why anyways). Now I'm scared.

I swear to god it was an accident!

Liadan is MUCH less racist now. Promise. Scout's honor! D:

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - H.H. - 02-01-2016

Country bumpkin gets kidnapped and raised by pirates, kills best friend through sheer incompetence, develops delusions of grandeur despite said - or on account of - said incompetence.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Swashbuckler - 02-01-2016

A man in a changed form whose family was eaten by dragons.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Sounsyy - 02-01-2016

Sounsyy: A girl who dreamed of fighting monsters grows up battling monsters she did not anticipate.

Razia: Married a man who loved her business more than her. Divorced said man... and said business, too.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Kage - 02-01-2016

Naive Lalafell with the best intentions ruins peoples' lives when he joins the World because of idol hero worship.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - McBeefâ„¢ - 02-01-2016

Energetic woman devotes herself wholeheartedly to a life of making bad decisions.