Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Assassin looking for contacts and work! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Assassin looking for contacts and work! (/showthread.php?tid=15264)

Assassin looking for contacts and work! - Anah - 02-15-2016

Looking to off your character, but can't find any way to do it through RP? Really hate someone else's character and would like to get rid of THEM instead?

Well look no further!

In other news, I need to really update my RPC profile! But back to business!

My current character, Z'ellia Dia, is a professional assassin now looking for work! She is willing to kill any character you wish, be it a Lalafell or a Roegadyn. She does not discriminate!

Do keep in mind that I will only work with the full permission of any players involved. I do NOT take responsibility for the negligence to follow this rule. I WILL NOT kill the character of an unaware player.

For assassinations, I offer four packages (all of which are free, as I only charge ICly, no gil is required!)

1. Self-Assassination: This package is totally standard. Basically, Z'ellia will approach the character in question, and as discreetly as possible, kill them. No combat or anything, just death! :3
  2. Combat RP: This package is for those who would like to face Z'ellia in combat when she goes to attack! The rules are the same as the grindstone. Roll /random in order to decide who attacks first, then from there taking turns rolling their attack/defense. If Z'ellia wins, your character is dead! If you beat Z'ellia, you may escape and live another day! Sounds pretty fair, right?
  3. Third-Party Assassination: For this, your character will hire Z'ellia to erase someone else's character! Just keep in mind that you will need to ask the person if killing them is okay (Most will indeed say no, but some people actually want to kill their character! By doing this, you're doing me a favor by advertising Z'ellia's service OOCly, thus making her more..infamous in a way.)
  4. Third-Party Combat RP: The final offer I can give, your character will hire Z'ellia to kill another character, which will result in grindstone style combat RP! Refer to the second package for this one, it's pretty self explanatory. Once again, I ask that you get permissions first before approaching Z'ellia!

If you'd like to contact me in game, send a /tell to Z'ellia Dia. I'm usually active from 4:30 PM - 10 PM EST on weekdays, and all day on Weekends.

I look forward to working with you all! ^_^

RE: Assassin looking for contacts and work! - Miakoda - 02-22-2016

Hey there!  I currently have an assassination plot thing going on that I'm going to run in the next week or so.  I have an IC crimetastic LS network that I'm using to gather people together that do all sorts of shady things if you'd like to look into it.  

The Kings Linkshell

Feel free to sent me a message if you'd like more information! Smile

RE: Assassin looking for contacts and work! - Talan Yaeger - 02-24-2016

I do have a question, if you don't mind. Does the assassination target have to be a PC? I saw this and was musing over a plot idea or two that could use an assassin, but I'm reluctant to risk a character of mine's life on a dice roll, but I certainly don't want to doom anyone trying to RP an exceptional assassin to guaranteed failure due to plot armor either.

If there is still conflict between Z'ellia and another player character even if they are not the target, could something be worked out, or is that just not something you'd be interested in? :o

RE: Assassin looking for contacts and work! - Anah - 02-25-2016

(02-24-2016, 07:28 PM)Talan Yaeger Wrote: I do have a question, if you don't mind. Does the assassination target have to be a PC? I saw this and was musing over a plot idea or two that could use an assassin, but I'm reluctant to risk a character of mine's life on a dice roll, but I certainly don't want to doom anyone trying to RP an exceptional assassin to guaranteed failure due to plot armor either.

If there is still conflict between Z'ellia and another player character even if they are not the target, could something be worked out, or is that just not something you'd be interested in? :o

Not quite! The assassination target can be anyone in particular x3

Also, Z'ellia sees her business as more of...just business. She holds no grudges against her clients, so long as they do not act against the few people she does care for (for example: her brothers, and a couple of friends) because then you'd essentially be on her own hit list.

So I mean...she'll basically hunt down her target until they aren't her target anymore, then she won't bother. She feels no need to take life needlessly, despite how little she does actually care for the lives of others.

RE: Assassin looking for contacts and work! - Talan Yaeger - 02-25-2016

Good to know on all fronts! Incoming PM to see if what I've been brainstorming so far might work. ^_^