Hydaelyn Role-Players
Siren Roleplayers - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Siren Roleplayers (/showthread.php?tid=15282)

Siren Roleplayers - JulianaK - 02-16-2016

Linkshell for the roleplaying community of the Siren server. We might be small but we are present. Leave a message or reach for Juliana Knight, Fa'ayne Chevalier or An'jeel Dazkar in game for an invite.

RE: Siren Roleplayers - bane81887 - 03-08-2016

Hello! My names Gruunak Arris, and me and my fiance are currently looking for an RP group, linkshell or free company! We're on Siren, and are quite active! I shall look the listed names up unless you catch me here first! thanks Big Grin

RE: Siren Roleplayers - Snowflakehusky - 04-30-2016

B'ehati Zhiyode in game.

Full time rp-er, looking for an active LS and rp friends .=)

RE: Siren Roleplayers - Arabella_Airmed - 05-04-2016

(04-30-2016, 06:05 PM)Snowflakehusky Wrote: B'ehati Zhiyode in game.

Full time rp-er, looking for an active LS and rp friends .=)
I just started on Siren and am looking for RP partners too! Arabella Airmed is my name! Look me up!

RE: Siren Roleplayers - ganjablazer - 05-06-2016

Hey there just getting back into the game and also looking for roleplayers on Siren. Never roleplayed but looking forward to it. My character name is G'anja Blazer, Miqo'te Lancer. Like I said just getting back into the game so I'm low level Tonberry

RE: Siren Roleplayers - Ralixtanner - 05-29-2016

Hey I'm currently on the free trial right now on PC (depending on how it runs I may stay on PC or move to PS4 <in which case it may take a little longer before i go full membership> when i get the chance) And I'd probably be most active during the summer because well school.

That said I do enjoy RP servers and RPers in general even when i'm not RPing (and more so when I am) and just passing by but i wanted to know if Siren has any open world RP that I may see just traveling through the world. or is the community too small for that?

Also Being totally honest I am currently in character creation and was going to join Balmung but since it's full I'm kinda looking around. if by some weird stroke of luck i end up in Balmung anyway, my apologizes for wasting your time.

Anyway thank you for your time ^_^

RE: Siren Roleplayers - Ferdaid - 07-09-2016

After much server hopping and searching , i have not found much roleplay as of late, i was wondering if this roleplay community for Siren is still going? If so i would like to join once i have finished the creation of my character here.

RE: Siren Roleplayers - Nimh - 08-07-2016

Is this linkshell still active at all? I'm on Siren and curious to see if there's still a roleplay community here that I could get involved with once I've really got my character ironed out. Character name Nymlyn Kharuul

RE: Siren Roleplayers - Rosekitten - 12-25-2016

Is this still active or perhaps another group on this server? Was seeking a server to transfer to and wanted to do some scouting out.

RE: Siren Roleplayers - Amnesic - 01-09-2017

I'm curious as well to know if this is still active, finding a nice place to group up for RP would be nice as I have yet to find any directly.

In-game name is Cotton Fe'lanah if you're still up!

RE: Siren Roleplayers - Karinna Ruyall - 01-25-2017

Not sure, if this community is still active or not; but I'm part of a rather active linkshell on Siren, "RP Events" were in a bit of a revival at the moment. Also probably gonna try and mention to someone about getting a forum topic for us up on here, as we currently have none. 

I'll leave you with a list of people you can contact to be invited...there's a few officers.

Trisselle Fousquenet
Jack Daloots
Kallista Aral
Karinna Ruyall (Me)
Kayos Bismark
Mi Hino
Nanatsu Natsu
Rafeelia Vanguard
Rufwyrd Falvard
Taetaeri Taeri

RE: Siren Roleplayers - Amnesic - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 07:20 PM)HanSoto Wrote: Not sure, if this community is still active or not; but I'm part of a rather active linkshell on Siren, "RP Events" were in a bit of a revival at the moment. Also probably gonna try and mention to someone about getting a forum topic for us up on here, as we currently have none. 

I'll leave you with a list of people you can contact to be invited...there's a few officers.

Trisselle Fousquenet
Jack Daloots
Kallista Aral
Karinna Ruyall (Me)
Kayos Bismark
Mi Hino
Nanatsu Natsu
Rafeelia Vanguard
Rufwyrd Falvard
Taetaeri Taeri

Hey! I've been around on Siren for a while now and I was definitely unsure if any active RP linkshells were around, so thanks for letting me know!

I was getting ready to perhaps make my own, but it's great to see there is one still active! I'll see if I can contact you in-game sometime real soon!