Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kioku - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Kioku (/showthread.php?tid=15370)

Kioku - Tonberry Prince - 02-25-2016

KIOKU
Rememberance

Quote:Everyone has lost something precious. Everyone here has lost homes, dreams, and friends. … Working together, now we can make new homes for ourselves, and new dreams. Although I know the journey will be hard, we have lots of time. … The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today … the people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them.  -- High Summoner Yuna, Final Fantasy X

Kioku is a linkshell for refugees from Othard (Doma and beyond) and their friends who want to band together to further their cause.  While grateful for the assistance provided when they first arrived, some of them seeks to further themselves beyond simple laborers in Revenant's Toll.   The mission for Kioku is the unite the displaced peoples of Othard and work towards a better future.

LS Information

Master:  Isshin Inuhoshi
[font=Arial]Leaders:  -open-

LS Rules

Kioku is a hybrid IC/OOC shell.  Opposite of OOC conventions, IC Communications in the shell can be done by using brackets such as << "Hello? Can anyone hear me?" >>  Non bracketed chat can be used to organize RP, discuss lore or out of character information.  IC Communication is prioritized, so if IC communications starts occurring, OOC chatter should be put on hold until that has finished.

Besides that, the typical "don't be a dick" rules apply.  Be courteous, no personal attacks, drama should be avoided in the channel (take it to tells)

RE: Kioku - sheepnomiko - 02-25-2016

Would love to join and support this LS as Keimo Sorata.

RE: Kioku - Mikage - 02-26-2016

I would love to join this LS with Subaru Mikami. She's all in for uniting the Othard people, although she's seeking it in order to reclaim Doma from the Garleans.

RE: Kioku - Sukaaretto Ueno - 03-10-2016

*Sukaaretto raises her hand* and will poke you ig!

She doesn't want to reclaim anything(yet), but it would be nice to have a place to make fellow au ra friends and share some childhood memories! 

Nice touch on the Kanji to Rolleyes

RE: Kioku - Tara - 05-14-2016

Is this LS still running? If it is I'll have my Doman characters on Balmung in about a week!

RE: Kioku - Yurah Tsukino - 07-10-2016

Is this LS still active? If so, I would love to be invited on Yurah Tsukino.

RE: Kioku - MoenMoen - 07-23-2016

Doman friends! Hello! I'm the leader of Maelstrom Command LS/FC and I'd love to partner with you folks.

If you're ever in need of an IC Maelstrom presence to continue the Maelstrom's support of the refugees, give me a shout! In game @Sylbfohc Ostulmsyn or here in the RPC @MoenMoen.

Cheers~

RE: Kioku - Yurah Tsukino - 07-24-2016

Is this LS still active?

RE: Kioku - Kasumi Gakunin - 12-08-2016

If this linkshell is still active I'd like an invite on Kasumi Gakunin. If not, I may be considering starting my own.

RE: Kioku - Kazukata - 01-18-2017

I'd be interested in getting my character, Kazukata Go, into this LS if it's still active. Any of the people who have come before me, can you confirm if it's still a thing?

Edit: Well, it's been a week and I have yet to see any response to my query in-game or in private messages and the OP hasn't been on since September. I figured the LS was dead when nobody above me seemed to get a response, either, but I thought I'd leave this just to confirm for whoever stumbles in here next that you probably shouldn't get your hopes up if you stumble across this in two months.

RE: Kioku - Kaiserin - 03-02-2017

I would like an invite for both of my Au Ra if there is room, and it's still active. Smile

RE: Kioku - Kohaku - 03-19-2017

This fits my character Aoi pretty well! Would like to be apart of this if its still active.

RE: Kioku - Tomasu - 05-19-2017

Is this LS still active? If so, I'd like an invite my character. He's a Doman refugee Raen Au Ra.

RE: Kioku - Tonberry Prince - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 10:05 AM)Tomasu Wrote: Is this LS still active? If so, I'd like an invite my character. He's a Doman refugee Raen Au Ra.

The Linkshell never really got off the ground sadly.  The concept was created before Stormblood was announced, and there does seem to be some interest.

I'd be willing to start it up again.

Also, if people are interested in an Othardian underworld, my FC Rubytide Menagerie is recruiting.

RE: Kioku - Leomoon - 06-23-2017

My own character in IC is being trained under a Doman master for blades of steel and shadow. Are you taking any new members into your Linkshell? I am Tana Firesong on Balmung