Hydaelyn Role-Players
Greetings! I'm Thenaris - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Greetings! I'm Thenaris (/showthread.php?tid=15487)

Greetings! I'm Thenaris - fiercefaerie - 03-08-2016

Hello!! I'm Jill or Thenaris Sivaslian from Mateus server. I'm 27 years old. I've been playing FFXIV on and off for years. I came to the Mateus server to looks for friends and find a group to rp with when I don't feel like grinding levels or crafting. I rped when I was a teen. I'm not sure if anything has changed since then or if there are different guidelines or rules on FFXIV that are well known. I hope to be more active in the rp side soon. Right now I'm limited to either here during the week or the weekends.

RE: Greetings! I'm Thenaris - Warren Castille - 03-08-2016

Hello and welcome! I'm Warren, and I'm on Balmung so we likely won't be seeing much of each other in game! Despite that, the RPC is a pretty great place to meet other folks doing the RP/writing thing. There's also some non-server restricted forum RP located in the Town Hall section, and a lot of useful bits of information and creative prompts in the XIV and RP Discussion boards.

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask them here or in another thread on the topic! Everyone's practically crawling over themselves to provide answers to the things people want to know (mostly to be Sounsyy, our resident secret-SE-lore-dev-person) to the punch.

Also, be prepared for people to suggest you transfer to Balmung! It's the unofficial RP server and constantly locked down due to the population. The only way in is to pay SE to smuggle you over the border, as I'm sure you'll know if you tried to get here otherwise.

RE: Greetings! I'm Thenaris - Silinat - 03-08-2016

Welcome and good luck in your Rp search.

RE: Greetings! I'm Thenaris - fiercefaerie - 03-08-2016

Okies!! Thank you. I have a level 30 Glad on Belmung actually. Not sure why I went to Mateus. But I've been working on my Lancer there. But I've been putting a ton of effort into my Lancer. I've made friends on a Facebook group that I'm friends with on the Mateus server. I'm looking for more interaction. More of a rp community or to chat about TV shows and geeky stuff while I'm game. It's been pretty lonely because everyone on my FC just talks about higher level stuff.

(03-08-2016, 10:29 AM)fiercefaerie Wrote: Okies!! Thank you. I have a level 30 Glad on Belmung actually. Not sure why I went to Mateus. But I've been working on my Lancer there. But I've been putting a ton of effort into my Lancer. I've made friends on a Facebook group that I'm friends with on the Mateus server. I'm looking for more interaction. More of a rp community or to chat about TV shows and geeky stuff while I'm game. It's been pretty lonely because everyone on my FC just talks about higher level stuff.

Well in that case... GET OUT Check out that little bar at the bottom of this page, in the bottom right? There's an imbedded chat client where some of the working nerds hang out in the daytime.

(03-08-2016, 10:32 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 10:29 AM)fiercefaerie Wrote: Okies!! Thank you. I have a level 30 Glad on Belmung actually. Not sure why I went to Mateus. But I've been working on my Lancer there. But I've been putting a ton of effort into my Lancer. I've made friends on a Facebook group that I'm friends with on the Mateus server. I'm looking for more interaction. More of a rp community or to chat about TV shows and geeky stuff while I'm game. It's been pretty lonely because everyone on my FC just talks about higher level stuff.

Well in that case... GET OUT Check out that little bar at the bottom of this page, in the bottom right? There's an imbedded chat client where some of the working nerds hang out in the daytime.

The mobile chat??

(03-08-2016, 10:38 AM)fiercefaerie Wrote:

The mobile chat??

I, er... Yes? It's a pop-up box that hates multiple tabs and the Back button, but it's definitely there for mobile users, too.

(03-08-2016, 10:41 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 10:38 AM)fiercefaerie Wrote:

The mobile chat??

I, er... Yes? It's a pop-up box that hates multiple tabs and the Back button, but it's definitely there for mobile users, too.

Lol. I'll check it out when I have free time. Thank you.

RE: Greetings! I'm Thenaris - Roe Dad - 03-15-2016

Welcome

RE: Greetings! I'm Thenaris - SicketySix - 03-15-2016

Welcome to the RPC!

You should certainly hang out a bit more on the Balmung side.
We're a pretty cool lot to hang with!

RE: Greetings! I'm Thenaris - fiercefaerie - 03-18-2016

Thank you!!

RE: Greetings! I'm Thenaris - S'imba - 03-24-2016

Heya Mateus was my original server and I still got a character there, actually been playing on it recently cause I wanted to check the server out. So I'd be willing to do some rp there. I've been wanting to do some AU type rp's.

RE: Greetings! I'm Thenaris - fiercefaerie - 03-24-2016

(03-24-2016, 08:57 PM)Simba Wrote: Heya Mateus was my original server and I still got a character there, actually been playing on it recently cause I wanted to check the server out. So I'd be willing to do some rp there. I've been wanting to do some AU type rp's.

:/ Sorry. I actually transfer to Balmung.

RE: Greetings! I'm Thenaris - S'imba - 03-24-2016

Whoa this isn't the thread I tried to post in...wtf?

RE: Greetings! I'm Thenaris - Yssen - 03-24-2016

Welcome welcomes!~