Hydaelyn Role-Players
Maverwyn Commissions [OPEN] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Maverwyn Commissions [OPEN] (/showthread.php?tid=15525)

Maverwyn Commissions [OPEN] - Shofie - 03-12-2016

[Image: g4BXm8C.jpg]

Shofie here, one half of the art duo known as Maverwyn, and we currently have our commissions open! When you commission Maverwyn, you're going to be getting Shofie's lineart, and Rhen's pretty coloring!

A general quick price guide is above; but for more samples of our work please visit maverwyn.tumblr.com

Our Terms of Service (and a somewhat more detailed price guide) and Commission Request Form can be found at tinyurl.com/maverwyn

Thanks for looking! ♪

(Please note, I check our commission interest form about once a day, so it make take a day or so before you hear back from us. I do my best to keep up as quickly as possible, but I do maintain a day job and sometimes that keeps me a bit busy.)

RE: Maverwyn Commissions - Maril - 03-21-2016

Great stuff you have! I noticed that your tiny.url doesn't appear to be working (at least for me, it rambles into an error). May I ask what sort of price-range to expect for a character reference sheet? EDIT: Scratch that! Found it after a little bit of digging Smile

RE: Maverwyn Commissions - YuiMoks - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 08:00 PM)Nailah Wrote: Great stuff you have! I noticed that your tiny.url doesn't appear to be working (at least for me, it rambles into an error). May I ask what sort of price-range to expect for a character reference sheet?
The tinyurl ends up leading to Here. It works for me.. Might be an issue with Tinyurl itself maybe?

RE: Maverwyn Commissions - Maril - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 08:07 PM)YuiMoks Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 08:00 PM)Nailah Wrote: Great stuff you have! I noticed that your tiny.url doesn't appear to be working (at least for me, it rambles into an error). May I ask what sort of price-range to expect for a character reference sheet?
The tinyurl ends up leading to Here. It works for me.. Might be an issue with Tinyurl itself maybe?

That could very well be! When I typed it out it couldn't be found. I think it might be tinyurl that has issues. Either way thanks for the link! Smile

RE: Maverwyn Commissions - YuiMoks - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 08:10 PM)Nailah Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 08:07 PM)YuiMoks Wrote:

That could very well be! When I typed it out it couldn't be found. I think it might be tinyurl that has issues. Either way thanks for the link! Smile
You're welcome! ^^