Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Wayfarer's Rest: Open House 3/24, 7:00 PM CST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Wayfarer's Rest: Open House 3/24, 7:00 PM CST (/showthread.php?tid=15538)

Wayfarer's Rest: Open House 3/24, 7:00 PM CST - RiniKett - 03-14-2016

[Image: Wayfarer%27s_logo2k.png]
Wayfarers of Eorzea Thread (WIP)
Wayfarer's Rest: Open House
[Image: Wayfarersrest.png]

Musicians! Officers! Medics! Adventurers! Poets! The Homeless!

We are inviting all who would come to Wayfarer's Rest for a night of socializing, eating, drinking, and merriment. We are holding a feast as a gathering for our members and we are leaving the doors open to those who would like to join. Unlike our tavern nights, there will be no service; no served drinks, nor will individual meals be cooked. Instead guests will be treated like family, our bar will be open, food will be spread along every table to fill plates, and, unless we see people rolling casks out the building, everything will be free and available to everyone.

This would also serve as a good time for potential applicants and other Free Companies to get to know us.

Festivities will be held at Wayfarer's Rest on the evening of the 24th sun of this moon. We look forward to seeing you all there!

-------------------------------------OOC----------------------------------------

Where: Plot 58, Ward 6 of the Goblet
When: 7:00 PM - Until it finishes CST, March 24th

Good Morning Everyone! Or Good Evening, Good Afternoon, or Good Night!

Hello everyone!

We were going to have an eating contest at this date, but seeing as it is the last day I will be able to play for about half a month, getting married IRL Big Grin, I decided to instead host an open house for anyone looking for social RP for that evening. This is be somewhat like our bar nights, but much more laid back. I really just want to enjoy a night with the company and invite our friends and friends-to-be for a laid back RP experience. So come join us and have a good night among friends.

Fear not! I will be back in April with more events and I will finish the March giveaway and post the April giveaway before I leave. Thank you all for supporting us!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Open House 3/24, 7:00 PM CST - RiniKett - 03-21-2016

Bumping! We are looking forward to seeing anyone who would like to come!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Open House 3/24, 7:00 PM CST - Sev - 03-23-2016

RL and my dreadful memory permitting, I hope to attend this one. Sounds fun!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Open House 3/24, 7:00 PM CST - Az'rhyael - 03-23-2016

Az'rhyael will be there and I'll try to bring Syerra and the Twins. Really enjoyed our last visit and want to show them another good time!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Open House 3/24, 7:00 PM CST - Syerra - 03-24-2016

(03-23-2016, 08:00 AM)Az Wrote: Az'rhyael will be there and I'll try to bring Syerra and the Twins. Really enjoyed our last visit and want to show them another good time!

Sye will be there! (As if she'd miss it.) Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Open House 3/24, 7:00 PM CST - Lydia Lightfoot - 03-24-2016

Hope to see you there, Sev, I enjoyed having you at the shrimp catching event! Big Grin

If anyone has any trouble finding the place tomorrow, I should be in-game most of the day on either O'sena Rhen or Summer Holly. Just shoot me a tell if you have any questions about the venue or the event, or about our FC.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Open House 3/24, 7:00 PM CST - Lydia Lightfoot - 03-24-2016

Who put the bump in the bumpty-bumpty-bump?

This is happening. The event, I mean, but also me doing what I just wrote right there. Bump, bump, bump, yeah! -dances around- Is this dance sexy? I don't know. You don't know. NOBODY KNOWS. Bump, bump, bump, yeah!

Starting in a little more than half an hour! :o

Event's going on right meow! Smile