Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=15672)

Hello! - rachelfalcon - 03-27-2016

Hi there! i just found this site while serching ff14! I am so glad i did! i have been playing since june 2014 but recently started a new character last week, FFXIV is the only mmo i have played (other then runescape when i was 13)   i  have RPed for years and really enjoy it, sadly im stuck on moogle world EU. as balmung and others are always full.
i based my current character on my RL self, with the back story being she fell though the void and into hydaelyn.
Away from the game i am a musician and huge fan of anime and manga. i love this site and i cant wait to get to know you all. Big Grin

RE: Hello! - K'coca Razbe - 03-27-2016

Hello, nice to meet you Big Grin I know what it's like not getting in to the server you want. I'm over in Faerie but I'm going over to Balmung when I can. Also I love anime and manga as well

RE: Hello! - Silinat - 03-28-2016

Hello and welcome!

RE: Hello! - rachelfalcon - 03-28-2016

I am going to try and move my new character over to balmung on Friday after seeing how popular it is with RPers, makes the world seem more alive if that makes sense. I am also trying to create a new character on there so i dont have to pay, just listening to music and hitting that refresh button. Bouncy

RE: Hello! - Lydia Lightfoot - 03-28-2016

Hey there!

Balmung is only ever open immediately following the servers coming up after a patch. Tomorrow night happens to be a downtime night, so if you get really lucky, you might be able to catch it in the very, very, very brief "open" window right when the servers come up. Don't hold your breath, though, haha, it's almost impossible.

That said, the $18 transfer fee is for up to 8 characters at once, as long as all the ones you want to transfer are from the same origin server and all of them meet the qualifications to be transferred. So if you think you may want to ever play alts, it behooves you to make several characters and transfer them all at the same time, since it's the same single $18 charge.

Hope to see you on Balmung soon! Drop me a PM on here when you get onto the server if you want, and I can tell you about some of the upcoming public events my FC will be hosting within a few days of your transfer, so that you can get into the community right away. Smile

RE: Hello! - SicketySix - 03-28-2016

Welcome Rachel!

RE: Hello! - Maril - 03-28-2016

Welcome aboard! Smile

RE: Hello! - rachelfalcon - 03-28-2016

thank you all for the amazing welcome Big Grin

RE: Hello! - rachelfalcon - 03-29-2016

Bouncymanaged to get on balmung!!!! i can't wait to play with you all, feel free to add me or /tell me my name there is rachel lunarsea

RE: Hello! - Kodie - 03-29-2016

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy the game!!!

RE: Hello! - Blaque - 03-29-2016

Lucky duck! I tried to no avail. Congratulations, though! And, welcome!
I should be on Balmung by Friday. We can be noobs together ~ Cool