Hydaelyn Role-Players
Another Night at The Cliffs - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Another Night at The Cliffs (/showthread.php?tid=15734)

Pages: 1 2

Another Night at The Cliffs - Savo - 04-01-2016

The Miners at Nanawa have, in their generosity (and to break the rather crushing tedium of their labor) have allowed yet another 'Night at The Cliffs.'  So bring a thick skinned version of yourself or enough hard-drugs/liquor to invent a thick skinned version of yourself and join us for a night of deliberately offensive poetry, artillery music and a clientele whose test of adulthood is to shave their pubes with sandpaper (Actually, that last part we aren't sure of, but it would explain their generally surly demeanor). 
[Image: 6btUhzJ.jpg?1]

RE: Another Night at The Cliffs - Rosamund - 04-02-2016

Yes, come see us! I (Quri) am preparing plenty of risqué tunes for the evening. Big Grin

RE: Another Night at The Cliffs - Savo - 04-07-2016

Hi there, Just self indulgently bumping this thread in case it were missed.  I will however mask that intent by asking a question.

Has anyone ever tried rp-ing a moshit?  Like everyone run around in a circle for a given amount of time and the character with the lowest /random has to emote getting trampled, spilling their drink or ending up flailing in that section were all the old bikers are waiting to club some one into paste.  Could be fun.

-Savo

RE: Another Night at The Cliffs - Warren Castille - 04-07-2016

Dice, emotes and large crowds can become one hell of a log boss, but the idea certainly seems interesting.

RE: Another Night at The Cliffs - Nebbs - 04-07-2016

Nebs can do angels in the mud. Is that like a moshpit on your own?

Quote:Nebs can do angels in the mud. Is that like a moshpit on your own?

I think that probably counts so long as you manage to injure yourself in some way, perhaps vigorous flailing while wearing a t-shirt that reads 'Keep calm, I'm not having a seizure.' Smile

RE: Another Night at The Cliffs - Raeje - 04-07-2016

Hey guys, I don't know if any of you saw GP's April Fools performance, but Raeje did some poetry about writing poetry on the crapper. I more than likely won't be available when this is on (I always seem to miss it) but this would be the perfect time and place to perform the pieces. I wish I could make it, because it always sounds perfect for Raeje. She's such a freaking awkward punk bard.

Raeja,

The timing of these events are pretty flexible since it entirely depends upon the schedules of the performers.  Quri, for example is on the opposite side of the planet from me so for April, it's shifted to make it a little more convenient for her crowd.  So if you'd like to make the May show...hunt down either Marcellain (who at the moment is in prison) or Savo (who lives in a sewer drain on pearl lane) and I am sure we can accommodate you.  

Bard like no one is watching!
-Savo

RE: Another Night at The Cliffs - Raeje - 04-08-2016

Excellent, because I wanted to do the last one, but missed it, and can't make this one (have a super busy IC schedule for April anyway), so I certainly would love to be involved in future events.

RE: Another Night at The Cliffs - Savo - 04-12-2016

Oh dear, this is today at 5pm EST
[Image: fishb.jpg]

RE: Another Night at The Cliffs - Telluride - 04-12-2016

Magma Dancer will be rushing to catch as much of this show as possible, to support independent and willful stage divas. She can't help that her player can't get off work in time to catch the start Cry

RE: Another Night at The Cliffs - Nebbs - 04-12-2016

Luckily I wrote my little ditty for this and used at another event (dry run yea that's what it was) so I'm all set!.

Quote:Magma Dancer will be rushing to catch as much of this show as possible, to support independent and willful stage divas. She can't help that her player can't get off work in time to catch the start [Image: cry.gif]

Will Maggie-dancer make it in time to hop on stage?  (We hope she might.)

RE: Another Night at The Cliffs - Telluride - 04-12-2016

(04-12-2016, 01:06 PM)Savo Wrote:
Quote:Magma Dancer will be rushing to catch as much of this show as possible, to support independent and willful stage divas. She can't help that her player can't get off work in time to catch the start [Image: cry.gif]

Will Maggie-dancer make it in time to hop on stage?  (We hope she might.)

She'll be on stage at the Keeper's Kiss Cabaret later that night, but if you'd like to have her get up and strut beforehand... I'll have a word with her. Thumbsup

Starts in an hour.  Bring something to throw (fish hopefully)!
[Image: fishb.jpg]