Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections (/showthread.php?tid=15748)

Pages: 1 2

Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 04-02-2016

Hey there! I decided to completely redo my connections thread but I'm looking for more friends and roleplay on both my characters - Y'zhara Zekial and Liara Lia!

Who is Y'zhara Zekial?

Show Content

Y'zhara, more often known as Zhara is a Seeker of the Sun miqo'te and 1/5 of the all female songstress group WYNG. Along with dance and music, Zhara enjoys chocobo racing, pigging out on fried food, hanging out with friends, and lalafell men. Zhara is a very cheerful person who enjoys company, but has many insecurities and depth beyond her happy exterior.

What am I looking for? 

General Connections

First and foremost, Zhara is a performer so I'd love to perform at your venue if you'd let me. Also Zhara's looking for more friends, these could be friends from childhood, they could be friends she just meets, really friends are great! Zhara's also willing to teach her friends and others about music and dancing. So if you want to learn more about an instrument or want to practice your steps for a special event, Zhara's the one to go to. Also is anyone geeky about arcanima and carbuncles? Zhara would love to talk to you! Like chocobo racing? That's another conversation starter for her. Also I'd love to have connections with fellow bards for collabing on songs and just straight up hanging out. 

Long Term Connections

Another thing I'm looking for is potential family members. I'm going to be extremely picky about these connections because I want them to last and be for the long term. These family members would be miqo'te from the supposedly extinct Yzh tribe, which is a splinter group of the Jaguar tribe. They could have regular Jaguar names like Y'vhenta or Y'nasha, but I'd prefer them to have names with yzh like Y'zhola, Y'zheela, and Y'zhen. I'm looking for siblings - Zhara had eight full siblings and a ton of half siblings, and I'm also looking for cousins and aunts/uncles. Message me for more details! 

Zhara also just recently came on the market! Though, just because she's single doesn't mean she's ready to mingle. So whoever wants to pursue her needs to be very patient, maybe develop a friendship first before trying. She has no racial and gender preferences (she's bi curious) but she's been known to have attraction toward lalafell as well as her own race - miqo'te. 

Are you someone who roleplays a child? Zhara also might be in the market for adopting a child. I was thinking about making this child a NPC but it might be more fun if this child was a player character. I know that I might not be able to find someone, but it's definitely a possibility! She has no racial or gender preferences for this either. 

Who is Liara Lia?

Show Content

Liara is a Plainsfolk lalafell from Vylbrand, or at least that's what she claims. She is a longtime member of the Conjurer's Guild and her name has gotten around a lot in the medical community. She has a private practice and will sometimes appear at the Grindstone or the Magus Invitational to help out. She is also the medic of an adult entertainment venue in Thanalan, where she goes by her "alter ego" Jade Ivy.

What am I looking for? 

General Connections

The first one is pretty obvious - medical patients! So if you have an injury that needs healing, she'd be the one to go to. She's also qualified to do mental healing, so if you want a counselor or therapist, she would be a good choice too. I'm also always looking for more friends for Liara, she has an interest in history, archaeology, medicine and writing so she'd definitely bode well with the scholarly types. 

Liara has also been in the Conjurer's Guild for many years and has taken in many students. She's more than willing to teach people conjury and magic in general. 

Liara keeps this under wraps but she's a drug supplier. She has a secret garden out in the Shroud where she grows certain drugs and they can be purchased at a reasonable price. You can seek her out at her place of work - The Bandee Pakshee if you're looking to get some good stuff. 

See anything that strikes your interest? You can PM me on RPC, you can get me on my Discord at Liara/Zhara#1370, or you can contact me in game at Y'zhara Zekial and Liara Lia. Thanks!

RE: LF RP Connections - desmond28 - 04-09-2016

It was fun RPing with you Sapphire! I enjoyed meeting both characters!

RE: LF RP Connections - Nebbs - 04-10-2016

(04-02-2016, 11:47 PM)SapphireSkylines Wrote: Hey there! I'm looking for RP on Balmung! I recently transferred from a low pop server roughly a few weeks ago and I haven't been that successful in finding good RP. I have two characters right now, a lalafell conjurer and a miqo'te arcanist and I'm on them equally as much.. probably on the lalafell a little more. I would love friends, business partners, maybe even family members. Here's some details on my characters:

Welcome to Balmung

I'd suggest trying some of the following.. you will find there are many like yourself looking for connections
  • Join one of the linkshells that is aimed at RP connections, or even one of the IC flavoured ones.
  • A free Company is a great way to get into things, and do shop around and RP with them.
  • Going to events is also a great way to meet others
  • There are several active tavern houses, these are ideal to meet others and tend to run 3-9 people at any time

RE: LF RP Connections - desmond28 - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 07:32 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
  • There are several active tavern houses, these are ideal to meet others and tend to run 3-9 people at any time

The Fated Inn is a great place to flesh out character development, too. At least I found that with Paul...

RE: LF RP Connections - HonZoMon - 04-14-2016

I'll be around tonight after I finish patching xD Dipping my face in the FFrp pool again, since I've been away. Or however that saying goes. Got some fun ideas if you are interested too!

RE: LF RP Connections - SapphireSkylines - 06-29-2016

Bump! This post has been updated.

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 03-02-2017

Bump! Post has been updated again. Big Grin

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - Sasarna Sarna - 03-02-2017

<3 I'd love to meet either character sometime. Feel free to send me a tell in game. Even if I appear afk, I'm not <3....normally.

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Sasarna_Sarna

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 03-03-2017

Okay! I'll be sure to look for you when I'm online.

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 03-05-2017

Bump! Updated and currently looking for family members for Zhara. Have a miqo'te you want to play but have no story ideas for them? Message me for more details.

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - lyrax123 - 03-05-2017

Hello!

If you're ever looking for work for Zhara as a performer, I run a monthly bar night for The Outriders called The Lighthouse Tavern!

Also, we would love to rp with Liara. We're also a mercenary group, and while we do have a healer who my character loves dearly....his bedside manner is shit and having a gentler healer might be appreciated when more than one member is injured. 

Feel free to PM here or in game! My character's name is N'aomi Kett!

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 04-02-2017

Hey! Totally sorry lyrax, I did not see your post until I came back to edit this thread. I'm usually on Y'zhara Zekial, but sometimes I'm on Liara Lia. I'll try to look for you as well on N'aomi.

But main reason why I'm bumping this thread is because I have updated it! Zhara has a twin sister now so I'm no longer looking for one. But everything else listed is still open for both my characters.

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - Serenity - 04-03-2017

(04-02-2017, 11:33 PM)SapphireSkylines Wrote: Hey! Totally sorry lyrax, I did not see your post until I came back to edit this thread. I'm usually on Y'zhara Zekial, but sometimes I'm on Liara Lia. I'll try to look for you as well on N'aomi.

But main reason why I'm bumping this thread is because I have updated it! Zhara has a twin sister now so I'm no longer looking for one. But everything else listed is still open for both my characters.
Been trying to add you for the longest time =( I wanna RP with you!

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 04-03-2017

(04-03-2017, 08:55 AM)Serenity Wrote: Been trying to add you for the longest time =( I wanna RP with you!

Yeah it's been extremely inconvenient that I can't add people offline and watch them as they come online. I've been looking for you and a few other people because I either want to RP with them, or I want to join their linkshell and it hasn't really worked in my favor. But we're bound to run into each other eventually and it'll be easier to stay in contact that way.

An idea I thought of is maybe exchanging Discords, because if I'm not online, there's a high chance I might be on there. If anyone wants my Discord, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'll catch everyone eventually.

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 04-11-2017

Bumping yet again. Trying to find some connections more so for Liara at this point. Need a healer for your group (that's not a FC)? Looking to buy some herbal remedies or recreational drugs? Does your character need an appointment with a doctor or therapist?

Message me. Wink