Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hai! Seeking a Dom! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hai! Seeking a Dom! (/showthread.php?tid=15804)

Hai! Seeking a Dom! - Tyr - 04-08-2016

Hello,

I am very much into the world RP + being a submissive. I've spent countless hours on World of Warcraft serving people and being their personal pet, mobile bank, gatherer and of course loyal slave. 

I am seeking a mistress - Female in game (irl would be preferred) 
I am best known for being a foot slave as I have a foot fetish. There is nothing I desire more than worshiping your feet. I could be your in game shoe purchasing slave? Use me to your will!

For those interested please either reply to this message and we'll talk business or find me on Odin EU under the name of Tyr Yggdrasil 

I am willing to re roll a character and start from scratch also.

Look forward to hearing back Smile

RE: Hai! Seeking a Dom! - Faye - 04-08-2016

Not sure if you'll find what you're looking for here (this isn't really a hub for "that" sort of role-play) or if this post is even a serious one, but good luck. You may want to try on Darknest or F-list or something instead.

RE: Hai! Seeking a Dom! - LiadansWhisper - 04-08-2016

Yup, Darknest or F-list are probably your best bets.

RE: Hai! Seeking a Dom! - Tyr - 04-08-2016

Thank you both for letting me know Smile I was recommended this site by a friend. Sorry if I've wasted your time.

Much appreciated nonetheless!

RE: Hai! Seeking a Dom! - LiadansWhisper - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 04:23 PM)Tyr Wrote: Thank you both for letting me know Smile I was recommended this site by a friend. Sorry if I've wasted your time.

Much appreciated nonetheless!

This site is great for RP, but it's not focused towards ERP in any way.

RE: Hai! Seeking a Dom! - Faye - 04-08-2016

No problem!

RE: Hai! Seeking a Dom! - Lydia Lightfoot - 04-08-2016

Alternative website options aside, this website is also not specifically against any particular type of RP. Different strokes for different folks. Just be careful to keep your messages on the forum "safe for work" (your OP didn't have any issues in that regard as far as I can tell, it seemed tame to me) if you do continue to search here.

The more important matter, though, would be your server choice. I have no idea whatsoever if Odin has any sort of RP community at all. Rumors abound of small pockets of RP on various servers, but the one server the majority flock to is Balmung. Unfortunately, the server is creation-locked and you would need to pay a transfer fee to relocate characters to Balmung. The fee does apply to multiple characters, however, if your subscription type is one which supports multiple characters on a server, and so for the same single fee you can transfer multiple character simultaneously.

Welcome to the RPC and good luck in your search!

RE: Hai! Seeking a Dom! - Tyr - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 05:27 PM)O Wrote: Alternative website options aside, this website is also not specifically against any particular type of RP. Different strokes for different folks. Just be careful to keep your messages on the forum "safe for work" (your OP didn't have any issues in that regard as far as I can tell, it seemed tame to me) if you do continue to search here.

The more important matter, though, would be your server choice. I have no idea whatsoever if Odin has any sort of RP community at all. Rumors abound of small pockets of RP on various servers, but the one server the majority flock to is Balmung. Unfortunately, the server is creation-locked and you would need to pay a transfer fee to relocate characters to Balmung. The fee does apply to multiple characters, however, if your subscription type is one which supports multiple characters on a server, and so for the same single fee you can transfer multiple character simultaneously.

Welcome to the RPC and good luck in your search!

Very helpful information, it's greatly appreciated. I'm glad I joined this site! Smile

Thank you!

RE: Hai! Seeking a Dom! - Kylin - 04-09-2016

Can I just say how proud I am of the responses to this thread? This could have gone in so many different directions. It was handled very politely and professionally. Thank you!

Welcome to the RPC. As the others have stated, this site doesn't really focus on that type of RP, though it doesn't necessarily exclude it entirely either. This is ultimately a hub for all RPers at the end of the day. That particular type of RP is just generally viewed as a private matter here is all. But feel free to still look around, join in some topics, and so on!