Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Nebbs' Free RP! - CLOSED - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Nebbs' Free RP! - CLOSED (/showthread.php?tid=15841)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Dawnstar - 04-21-2017

Character Name: A'riali Soro
Time-zone (OOC): GMT+1
Location Preference (IC): Gridania/Ul'dahn
Style (pick one): Slice of Life/Adventure! Either would be great.
Spirit (pick one): A bit of both.
Tone (pick one): Light
Anything Specific you might want: A'ri doesn't get to see much of the world beyond Gridania, so some exploration RP would be fun!

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Nebbs - 04-22-2017

(04-20-2017, 08:22 AM)Y Wrote: What a neat idea!

Character Name: Y'idya Tehn 
Time-zone (OOC): Same as you! 
Location Preference (IC): Anywhere in or around Ul'dah or Limsa. 
Style: Slice of Life
Spirit: Y'id is mostly humerus in nature so it'll more likely end up that way even if it was serious!
Tone: Depends on your ideas, I'd lean towards light but happily do something more serious or a mix if you have ideas that fit with that more. 
Anything Specific you might want: Maybe something whacky that takes Y'id out of her element, but really anything that's fun to write about is good with me! 

Bouncy

The Ash'choo curse

[Image: 33360771934_334f02b4e3_o.png]

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - TrueGota - 04-22-2017

Character Name: Yitani Arulaq
Time-zone (OOC): Middle Europe (Berlin)
Location Preference (IC): The best would be locations that are amazing for someone who doesn't know anything about Eorzea
Style: Adventure
Spirit: A bit of both but more humerous
Tone: More on the lighter side
Anything Specific you might want: Something that can make use of Yitani's unworldliness could be nice

I hope it's not a problem that I'm not on Balmung when I wrote this but I will be a few days from now

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Nebbs - 04-29-2017

(04-22-2017, 09:56 PM)TrueGota Wrote: Character Name: Yitani Arulaq
Time-zone (OOC): Middle Europe (Berlin)
Location Preference (IC): The best would be locations that are amazing for someone who doesn't know anything about Eorzea
Style: Adventure
Spirit: A bit of both but more humerous
Tone: More on the lighter side
Anything Specific you might want: Something that can make use of Yitani's unworldliness could be nice

I hope it's not a problem that I'm not on Balmung when I wrote this but I will be a few days from now

Done for A'zaza Skywright

Cursed Curiosities

[Image: 33528142353_ba967b1dac_o.png]

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - TrueGota - 04-29-2017

Thanks a bunch for that! Uh, do you have a summary of what she bought? My short-term memory is not the best

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Nebbs - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 08:56 AM)TrueGota Wrote: Thanks a bunch for that! Uh, do you have a summary of what she bought? My short-term memory is not the best

Show Content

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Snulfur - 04-29-2017

Character Name: Not set in stone but current choice is: Meni'li Wahsta (Snulfur Bergspetsen) as OOC name.
Time-zone (OOC):CEST/GMT+2
Location Preference (IC):No preference, anywhere you believe is the most fun/best.
Style (pick one): [Slice of Life], [Mystery], [Adventure]
Spirit (pick one): [Humerus], [Serious]
Tone (pick one): [Light], [Dark]
Anything Specific you might want: I'm fresh as can be to FFXIV RP, never even done it this far. Still not 100% on my character and I hope something like this can give me some more in-depth view if I want to continue my current idea or wander of elsewhere.
Been an WoW RP'er so not completely new to RP in gaming itself.

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Maeve Dune - 04-30-2017

Considering how cool a concept this is (And the fact that I'm having a hard time finding other europeans to RP with Tongue), I figured I might as well give this a go!

Character Name: Maeve Dune

Time-zone (OOC): GMT+1 (Copenhagen, Amsterdam, etc)

Location Preference (IC): Somewhere around the Goblet or Ul'dah. Can be taken elsewhere, but Mae doesn't travel much, despite wanting to.

Style (pick one): Adventure!

Spirit (pick one): Somewhere in between? I don't want it to be a fourth-wall breaking giggle-fest, but I don't want it to be super grim either, as Mae's generally a very positive and cheerful person. 

Tone (pick one): Closer to Light, but can really do either or!

Anything Specific you might want: Would be fun to try this out with more than just me and you, as I'd kind of just feel like I'm just using you for your DM'ing, rather than us both having a good time. But honestly, as long as you can enjoy yourself, I'll take whatever comes my way!

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Kidkaboom1 - 04-30-2017

Character name: Raul Bugman, the most Scottish highlander you'll ever meet!

Time zone: GMT+0 - I live a mile.or two from Greenwich park. Time for availability varies depending on day, and what's going on (Tuesdays are usually good though)

Style: Adventure! Raul is just a tall dwarf looking to kill some monsters.

Spirit: Mostly light-hearted.

Tone: Light like a crackling fire.

Anything specific you might want: Fun! Go crazy (if that's your thing!). Just to note, Raul hates Garleans, a lot.

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Zetchryn - 05-04-2017

Character Name: A'lera Treon
Time-zone (OOC): EST (GMT-4)
Location Preference (IC): Limsa Lominsa or the Shroud
Style (pick one): [Adventure]
Spirit (pick one): [Serious]
Tone (pick one): [Dark]
Anything Specific you might want: 
A'lera is looking to conquer and expel her Darkside, but needs help doing so safely. To that end, she's looking for those skilled with Aether to help her in a ritual. This can be a multi-part RP in which A'lera prepares to deal with her darkside, and then later on actually confronts it with help. Or perhaps delves into her own mind with assistance to confront it? Lots of options.

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Nebbs - 05-05-2017

(04-21-2017, 09:13 AM)Dawnstar Wrote: Character Name: A'riali Soro
Time-zone (OOC): GMT+1
Location Preference (IC): Gridania/Ul'dahn
Style (pick one): Slice of Life/Adventure! Either would be great.
Spirit (pick one): A bit of both.
Tone (pick one): Light
Anything Specific you might want: A'ri doesn't get to see much of the world beyond Gridania, so some exploration RP would be fun!

The case of the Robber Rodents

[Image: 34429161106_3b706a4f8c_o.png]

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Nebbs - 05-07-2017

(04-13-2017, 09:42 AM)Kerrath Wrote: Character Name: Kerrath Ellouelle
Time-zone (OOC): PST
Location Preference (IC): Not picky. Maybe not in a city, though.
Style (pick one): I've never done [Mystery] before so let's try it
Spirit (pick one): [Humerus], [Serious] how about both?
Tone (pick one): [Light], [Dark] light unless you get a great idea
Anything Specific you might want: here's my wiki page [click]
i'm kinda really super open. my character's really adaptable like yours. maybe i tag along on one of your RPs with other people or something?

Completed The Case of the Hornet Honey Wine

[Image: 34123213930_880e0cf26e_o.png]

RE: Nebbs' Free RP! - OPEN - Nebbs - 05-08-2017

(05-04-2017, 04:30 AM)Zetchryn Wrote: Character Name: A'lera Treon
Time-zone (OOC): EST (GMT-4)
Location Preference (IC): Limsa Lominsa or the Shroud
Style (pick one): [Adventure]
Spirit (pick one): [Serious]
Tone (pick one): [Dark]
Anything Specific you might want: 
A'lera is looking to conquer and expel her Darkside, but needs help doing so safely. To that end, she's looking for those skilled with Aether to help her in a ritual. This can be a multi-part RP in which A'lera prepares to deal with her darkside, and then later on actually confronts it with help. Or perhaps delves into her own mind with assistance to confront it? Lots of options.

Done & ongoing A New Hope

[Image: 33731408833_ff37607719_o.png]